THE BROWNS BOARD

Lefties are those who will fall for anything. They don't stand for anything...

calfoxwc

except their own emotional self-importance.

social media has made it far worse than years ago. They hate everyone and everything that doesn't make them feel

special about themselves.

My first concert was M.C. Hammer, Cincy colosseum circa 1990. Bought the concert t-shirt and immediately put it on over the shirt l already had on. 

The standout moment of the show was when he did this in between song speech: if you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything. And the thing he was standing up for was freedom of speech for the 2 Live Crew. That was something, coming from a guy who had songs about praying and Jesus. 

The album “As Nasty As They Wanna Be” by 2 Live Crew was banned here and there when this was happening. If you’ve never heard it, it’s wildly explicit and at times quite catchy. They use samples of hooks you’ve heard, Day Tripper and Van Halen guitar lines for example comes to mind. All backed to the raunchiest lines you can think of about busting nuts in bitches mouths and fucking doggie style. 

Their big hit was “Me So Horny”, but this is s personal fave. 

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

except their own emotional self-importance.

social media has made it far worse than years ago. They hate everyone and everything that doesn't make them feel

special about themselves.

LOL, you want me to give you a few examples of hate the Mango Messiah has been spewing on a daily basis over on Truth Social? The malignant narcissist who has a persecution complex?  Feeding a lie a minute to his brainwashed MAGA base who take it as Gospel...  Even though when asked, couldn't quote a Bible verse.  :D  He's doing a lot of a lot of projection Cal.. I've lost track of how many times he's called Jack Smith "deranged"...   I missed it, but others faster on the uptake than me caught it- when he called Leticia James and Fani Willis 'RIGGERS"...  Just substitute "N" for "R" there and maybe you'll understand why he called those Charlottesville folks "very fine people".  BTW, anyone who won't kiss his fat ass is a communist. 

MAGAs living in glass houses who read slanted conspiracy crap like  Red State, Newsmax, Patriot Alerts and a few other right wing rags shouldn't throw stones. 

32 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, you want me to give you a few examples of hate the Mango Messiah has been spewing on a daily basis over on Truth Social? The malignant narcissist who has a persecution complex?  Feeding a lie a minute to his brainwashed MAGA base who take it as Gospel...  Even though when asked, couldn't quote a Bible verse.  :D  He's doing a lot of a lot of projection Cal.. I've lost track of how many times he's called Jack Smith "deranged"...   I missed it, but others faster on the uptake than me caught it- when he called Leticia James and Fani Willis 'RIGGERS"...  Just substitute "N" for "R" there and maybe you'll understand why he called those Charlottesville folks "very fine people".  BTW, anyone who won't kiss his fat ass is a communist. 

MAGAs living in glass houses who read slanted conspiracy crap like  Red State, Newsmax, Patriot Alerts and a few other right wing rags shouldn't throw stones. 

Trump Trump Dance GIF - Trump Trump Dance Trump Dancing - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Wrong... Liberal Dumbocrats are the Commies.. Wake up Lar...

On 9/1/2023 at 8:29 PM, nickers said:

Wrong... Liberal Dumbocrats are the Commies.. Wake up Lar...

Believe what you want to nickers- but you're wrong.  Wake up that the MAGA fringe still thinks a guy with 91 indictments in assorted jurisdictions (and a proven pathological liar on top of that) is presidential material. So let's put this loonie in possession of the nuke codes.  🙄

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Believe what you want to nickers- but you're wrong.  Wake up that the MAGA fringe still thinks a guy with 91 indictments in assorted jurisdictions (and a proven pathological liar on top of that) is presidential material. So let's put this loonie in possession of the nuke codes.  🙄

No your wrong Lar... you can spout all the lib bullshit you want... We already have a loonie in the WH with Nuke codes being lead with a leash by Obama... These people are pure evil scum... Read my friends book the rubbish haulers wife versus barack obama and educate yourself... Her hub was killed by none other than Danny Green. Shes the one who exposed Barry Soeteros fake credentials... I'll believe her before I believe any dem-ASS. She's a highly intelligent and educated lady who by some luck hasn't been whacked by the DeFacto Dick taster Obama ... Yet...

https://www.amazon.com/Rubbish-Haulers-versus-Barack-Obama-ebook/dp/B0C57VDH9H/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3JSHLE30VJW1U&keywords=the+rubbish+hauler's+wife+versus+barack+obama&qid=1693954841&sprefix=The+Rubbis%2Caps%2C174&sr=8-1

3 minutes ago, nickers said:

No your wrong Lar... you can spout all the lib bullshit you want... We already have a loonie in the WH with Nuke codes being lead with a leash by Obama... These people are pure evil scum... Read my friends book the rubbish haulers wife versus barack obama and educate yourself... Her hub was killed by none other than Danny Green. Shes the one who exposed Barry Soeteros fake credentials... I'll believe her before I believe any dem-ASS. She's a highly intelligent and educated lady who by some luck hasn't been whacked by the DeFacto Dick tator Obama ... Yet...

https://www.amazon.com/Rubbish-Haulers-versus-Barack-Obama-ebook/dp/B0C57VDH9H/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3JSHLE30VJW1U&keywords=the+rubbish+hauler's+wife+versus+barack+obama&qid=1693954841&sprefix=The+Rubbis%2Caps%2C174&sr=8-1

OK, I'm vaguely familiar with Danny Green....  That's trying to connect dots that don't necessarily connect nickers. Never let a good conspiracy die. OTOH, I do find it sort of strange that Epstein managed to kill himself in jail. Coincidence? Doubtful in my book. 

If you want to say the Dems are corrupt- they have nothing compared to a guy who tried to have his pals hang Mike Pence and overthrow an election. Just wait until some state attorney generals invoke Amendment 14 section 3 to keep your dear leader off of the ballot. Donnie's pals on the Supreme Court are going to have to clarify what the word "insurrection" means.  :D   

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

OK, I'm vaguely familiar with Danny Green....  That's trying to connect dots that don't necessarily connect nickers. Never let a good conspiracy die. OTOH, I do find it sort of strange that Epstein managed to kill himself in jail. Coincidence? Doubtful in my book. 

If you want to say the Dems are corrupt- they have nothing compared to a guy who tried to have his pals hang Mike Pence and overthrow an election. Just wait until some state attorney generals invoke Amendment 14 section 3 to keep your dear leader off of the ballot. Donnie's pals on the Supreme Court are going to have to clarify what the word "insurrection" means.  :D   

That was orchestrated by Piglosi... Get it right , Lar...

50 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Seek professional help, your TDS is raging.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/1/2023 at 7:21 PM, hoorta said:

US President Joe Biden (R) and Chinese President Xi Jinping hold a meeting on the sidelines of the G20 Summit in Nusa Dua on the Indonesian resort island of Bali, November 14, 2022.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The ODS continues...

there is no ods. obaMao commie started his political career in Bill Ayers' father's basement.

Where did Pres Trump start HIS political career, birdbrain ?

THESE are not false political allegations -

19 hours ago, nickers said:

That was orchestrated by Piglosi... Get it right , Lar...

You're beyond help- at least on the political end nickers... Who said..."Come on down, it will be WILD!!!" Sure wasn't Nancy. 

LOL, I know- nothing is ever Donnie's fault. Despite a mountain of evidence, sworn testimony by multiple REPUBLICANS, and his numerous pal Oath Keepers and Proud Boys who are now serving long prison terms saying "he told us to do it"...  

17 hours ago, Vambo said:

Sober up Larry...

Stop drinking the Trump Kool-Aid Vambo, you might just come back to some semblance of reality.  

Unfortunately it's probably too late for most of the Cult. You know- the folks who are saying they're still going to vote for their Mango Messiah - even if he's in jail.  🙄

On 9/1/2023 at 7:21 PM, hoorta said:

Not sure about that bud. Supporting the most destructive policies to be foisted upon the United States in decades because you personally hate Trump..

That's kind of fucked up.

WSS

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You're beyond help- at least on the political end nickers... Who said..."Come on down, it will be WILD!!!" Sure wasn't Nancy. 

LOL, I know- nothing is ever Donnie's fault. Despite a mountain of evidence, sworn testimony by multiple REPUBLICANS, and his numerous pal Oath Keepers and Proud Boys who are now serving long prison terms saying "he told us to do it"...  

Stop drinking the Trump Kool-Aid Vambo, you might just come back to some semblance of reality.  

Unfortunately it's probably too late for most of the Cult. You know- the folks who are saying they're still going to vote for their Mango Messiah - even if he's in jail.  🙄

Stop drinking the the Biden man juice (Bud Lite) there's no chance of you recovering you're far to old and saturated. Your lips have permanent imprint of Biden balls (Joe and Hunter) just lock yourself in the basement and don't bother anyone.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Keep believing the Liberal BS.. It's rotted your brain to the R-complex part of your brain and beyond...

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Keep believing the Liberal BS.. It's rotted your brain to the R-complex part of your brain and beyond...

Keep on believing right wing conspiracy bullshit- it's rotted your sense of reality beyond repair.  

Fortunately, it's only a small portion of the political landscape now...  And it gives me a perverse pleasure pointing out how detached from reality certain members of this forum are. Trump Kool aid is a powerful drug. Far worse than any booze I could suck down tonight.  :D   

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Stop drinking the the Biden man juice (Bud Lite) there's no chance of you recovering you're far to old and saturated. Your lips have permanent imprint of Biden balls (Joe and Hunter) just lock yourself in the basement and don't bother anyone.

Stop inhaling Trump fart gas pal- it will do you a world of good. You'd probably be first in line to empty his soiled depends.  :D  Conspiracy and alternate reality permeate this loser forum. 

the only part of "loser" around this forum is you and your little woodpecker.

a few others -

gaslight away. You're either not sober enough to make intelligent comments, or you are just here to

raise hell and antagonize/gaslight.

Mebbe you should stop drinking and inhaling your own gas.

23 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Stop inhaling Trump fart gas pal- it will do you a world of good. You'd probably be first in line to empty his soiled depends.  :D  Conspiracy and alternate reality permeate this loser forum. 

Stop inhaling Biden fart gas gal- there's no chance of you recovering. You'd probably be first in line to empty his soiled Biden balls.  :D  Conspiracy and alternate reality permeate this loser Larry forum.