THE BROWNS BOARD

Mitch McCon......................................................................................................

MLD Woody

51 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Something to think about: like I said before, and somebody shit himself when I did, is this a pattern or is it happened twice? I get the feeling if it was a pattern the left wing media and the Democrat Governor of Kentucky would have had all sorts of examples. Anybody disagree with that? So if it's happened more often either somebody is covering up or they actually are random. There are dozens of examples of Joe Biden's mental lapses.

My solution? Mitch McConnell step down and the Republican Party names his successor. Not the governor of kentucky.

WSS

In  the case of senator leaving, the governor of the state selects the next senator.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But, according to you, I haven't praised Biden in almost 3 years. Thanks for clarifying that. 

Because he hasn’t done shit to deserve praise in the last 3 years.

Thanks for clarifying that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Term limits, now. 

I certainly understand the attraction but it occurs to me it would turn the election process 100% into party versus party. And I like the idea that people, no matter how stupid, should be able to vote for whoever they want to represent them. Yes I know that's kind of naive.

WSS