THE BROWNS BOARD

Mitch McCon......................................................................................................

MLD Woody

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Where's Trump's perfect border wall? I'm too lazy to learn how to search the internet

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

But he was going to make Mexico pay for it, why would he need money?

And even if he did, why would he let the Dems beat him? Seems pretty weak to me. 

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

But he was going to make Mexico pay for it, why would he need money?

And even if he did, why would he let the Dems beat him? Seems pretty weak to me. 

Your commitment to ignorance is astounding...

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So I haven't praised Biden for almost 3 years?

Alright...

...... you didn't really think that one through, did you?

Voting for his ass was the ultimate honor.

You obviously didn’t think that one through…did you?

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Voting for his ass was the ultimate honor.

You obviously didn’t think that one through…did you?

Aw, look at you trying to dig out of this hole. 

Just take the L and walk away. 

But good to know I haven't praised Biden his entire presidency. Thanks 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You voted for him…and we’re all taking the “L”.

I can’t help it if you’re suffering from buyer’s remorse.

Boy I wish I could

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So he wasn't going to make Mexico pay for it?

Boy, I sure wish I could clock in at my job do 10 min worth of work then leave and still get credit for the full 8 hours😄 But really this whole blame anything on the Democrats and never assign any fault to their blameless orange cum stain gets old.

21 hours ago, hoorta said:

"In other news, inflation is still rising, gas prices are climbing, our border is wide open, crime is out of hand, racism in form of crt is taught in schools, they are threatening new covid lock downs for no reason other than to control us and groceries are are over double than what they cost a few years ago. What has your president done to fix any of this? You wouldn't know because he can't even name his bills honestly, the inflation reduction act, what a crook."

To quote the departed Gipper, I wouldn't give a cabbage fart about your POV. Based on your latest rant, I know where your priorities are. Inflation is going down, 3% or so, & FYI the president has ZERO control over the price of gas. Hmmm, did son in law Jared tell the Saudis to cut production after he collected a billion from them?  

LOL!!! Joe is a crook? Care to talk about the guy who holds the record for impeachments and criminal indictments? Not to mention a few civil trials for shady business practices, and a redo of his E Jean defamation case.  Didn't think so. 

Inflation: https://datavisualizations.heritage.org/markets-and-finance/the-biden-inflation-tracker/

Since President Biden took office in January 2021, Americans have faced increasingly higher prices for food, gasoline, and other common household items. And while prices have been going up, wages have been going down, placing additional stress on family finances.

Just because you're in denial, and it shows, doesn't mean it's fact.

Gas Prices: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-falling-gas-prices-show-program-working/story?id=86318473

Biden says falling gas prices show his 'program is working'

I thought the President wasn't in control? We all know the president can only do so much, but to say he can't control it is disingenuous if not out right lying. He has the power to do all kinds of things to alleviate prices and he hasn't.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2022/03/13/how-much-of-the-gasoline-price-surge-is-president-bidens-fault/?sh=30755f4c7c8b

The Putin Effect

But now let’s discuss something that President Biden did impact. I often point out that a President has few handles for impacting gasoline prices in the short term. Those handles are primarily 1). Releases of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve; 2). Changing the gasoline tax; or 3). Involvement in a war with a major oil producer. All of these things can have a rapid impact on gasoline prices.

Many people believe that cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline by President Biden has impacted gasoline prices. But that’s a potential long-term impact. The Keystone XL decision doesn’t impact prices today, but its absence may very well result in higher prices in the future. Biden’s decision to ban Russian oil, on the other hand, has an immediate impact on prices.

I believe there are options for Biden to do something.

Jared:  We haven't heard too much about this, but what I found seems to make sense. See if more comes out.

The Saudis invested $2bil in Kushner's private equity fund. It's not an extraordinary investment in the world of private equity funds, but it does represent the bulk of this fund and while Kushner does have a fair amount of experience buying/selling billions worth of real estate, he does not have experience running a fund. So it did raise eyebrows.

Interestingly the fund's stated objective is funding startups in Israel so, in effect, this is the Saudi's national wealth fund being used to fund Israeli businesses. Something that could never happen directly (Saudi Arabia doesn't even recognize Israel's existence). Some argue the equity fund deal is the Saudi and Israeli governments tightening relations, without the inevitable public outcry if done directly, with Kushner playing middle-man.

Joe: I run out of time. Yes, Joe is a huge criminal. Whether or not Trump is guilty or whatever, does not change the fact Biden is a corrupt piece of shit that hurts this country and it's citizens.

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Neo said:

Boy I wish I could

Boy, I sure wish I could clock in at my job do 10 min worth of work then leave and still get credit for the full 8 hours😄 But really this whole blame anything on the Democrats and never assign any fault to their blameless orange cum stain gets old.

What failure of his would you like to look into?

The wall? At least he started it and was doing something. Did he get Mexico to pay? Would have been nice but who cares it's inconsequential, at least the wall was going up before liberals were crying because they wanted a mass invasion to erode the American way of life.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

As long as you admit you were stupid voting for him over Trump, or anyone for that matter.

16 minutes ago, Jax said:

What failure of his would you like to look into?

The wall? At least he started it and was doing something. Did he get Mexico to pay? Would have been nice but who cares it's inconsequential, at least the wall was going up before liberals were crying because they wanted a mass invasion to erode the American way of life.

He promised you a "WALL" not "part of a wall".

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Boy I wish I could

Was it on your chin or backside?

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Boy I wish I could

Slacker-in-chief Biden keeps up record 40% ‘vacation’ pace despite disasters

https://nypost.com/2023/09/02/slacker-in-chief-biden-keeps-up-record-40-vacay-pace/

As of last Sunday, Biden has spent all or part of 382 of his presidency’s 957 days – or 40% — on personal overnight trips away from the White House, putting him on pace to become America’s most idle commander-in-chief, according to data calculated by the Republican National Committee and confirmed by The Post using White House reports of Biden’s movements.

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You voted for him…and we’re all taking the “L”.

I can’t help it if you’re suffering from buyer’s remorse.

Oh I had no expectations, so no remorse. 

But, according to you, I haven't praised Biden in almost 3 years. Thanks for clarifying that. 

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It is always hilarious to me you're a "grown" "man" and not some 11 year old. 

And your vote counts the same as everyone else. Wild. 

It's always hilarious when your mouth runs like diarrhea and you expose yourself as the dumb , Idiot asshole you are...

• Upvote 2

Something to think about: like I said before, and somebody shit himself when I did, is this a pattern or is it happened twice? I get the feeling if it was a pattern the left wing media and the Democrat Governor of Kentucky would have had all sorts of examples. Anybody disagree with that? So if it's happened more often either somebody is covering up or they actually are random. There are dozens of examples of Joe Biden's mental lapses.

My solution? Mitch McConnell step down and the Republican Party names his successor. Not the governor of kentucky.

WSS

• Upvote 3