THE BROWNS BOARD

Mitch McCon......................................................................................................

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Cool story, now do Biden (we both know he has much more material to laugh at).

Oh, Biden is old and senile like most of you. He absolutely is declining and shouldn't run

But at least he isn't having repeated strokes (or similar) up at a podium. Yikes

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, Biden is old and senile like most of you. He absolutely is declining and shouldn't run

But at least he isn't having repeated strokes (or similar) up at a podium. Yikes

I don't know if many of the conservatives around here are in love with Mitch McConnell but that certainly didn't look good.

Don't know if that's been a pattern recently with him or not.

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't know if many of the conservatives around here are in love with Mitch McConnell but that certainly didn't look good.

WSS

Well, it's whether or not you consider twice a pattern

I don't think anyone likes McConnell, but it's amusing you ignore all the dems with worse conditions then try to throw mitch in our face. Pretty stupid and childish stuff.

In other news, inflation is still rising, gas prices are climbing, our border is wide open, crime is out of hand, racism in form of crt is taught in schools, they are threatening new covid lock downs for no reason other than to control us and groceries are are over double than what they cost a few years ago. What has your president done to fix any of this? You wouldn't know because he can't even name his bills honestly, the inflation reduction act, what a crook.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jax said:

I don't think anyone likes McConnell, but it's amusing you ignore all the dems with worse conditions then try to throw mitch in our face. Pretty stupid and childish stuff.

In other news, inflation is still rising, gas prices are climbing, our border is wide open, crime is out of hand, racism in form of crt is taught in schools, they are threatening new covid lock downs for no reason other than to control us and groceries are are over double than what they cost a few years ago. What has your president done to fix any of this? You wouldn't know because he can't even name his bills honestly, the inflation reduction act, what a crook.

Oh, poor little Jax. So simple minded.

I'm not ignoring anything. But there's no need for me to make a thread about Feinstein, for example, because you right wing lunatics will fight each other to post your blaze, gateway pundit, Facebook link on it first. There's no need for me to make that thread. 

This thread doesn't happen if I don't post it (just like a recent shooting thread, as another example).

I've stated many, many times that Feinstein has completely lost it and needs out. I've stated that Biden is clearly losing it. Etc. 

Cool little right wing propaganda summary paragraph at the end though. "ignore this thing because of all of this scary stuff! CRT! Woke! Boo!'

Top level stuff 

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Also the "your president" stuff is pretty childish

Especially since it is coming from the group mostly likely to go on rants about respecting authority, the office of [blank], the military, etc. 

Well hes "your president" Little pedo... He's your child molesting little hero... Go kneel and worship sheep boi..

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, poor little Jax. So simple minded.

I'm not ignoring anything. But there's no need for me to make a thread about Feinstein, for example, because you right wing lunatics will fight each other to post your blaze, gateway pundit, Facebook link on it first. There's no need for me to make that thread. 

This thread doesn't happen if I don't post it (just like a recent shooting thread, as another example).

I've stated many, many times that Feinstein has completely lost it and needs out. I've stated that Biden is clearly losing it. Etc. 

Cool little right wing propaganda summary paragraph at the end though. "ignore this thing because of all of this scary stuff! CRT! Woke! Boo!'

Top level stuff 

You sound gay.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Someone is grumpy tonight. No tapioca pudding for supper? Maybe the home will serve it tomorrow!

Aww your little penis twitched... I knew it would,,, And I hate tapioca pudding.. that stuff is for sissy soi bois like you...

On 8/30/2023 at 10:56 PM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Of course the whataboutism is strong Steve.  FWIW... Sure looked like for extended periods Mitch didn't know what planet he was on.... OMG... for the first time ever, Marjorie Traitor Green actually said something I can agree with . Head off to the Old Folks Home Mitch.  AND, I agree.. Feinstein should obviously hang it up too. If you want to toss Biden in the mix? Why not. Of course by now you realize MHO is they long ago should have hauled DJT off to the looney bin for sure. His hereditary dementia is showing up in spades, along with his other increasingly deranged poor, poor everyone is out to get me rants. I'm 1\2 surprised none of the folks he's been repeatedly slandering haven't sued him yet. 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Of course the whataboutism is strong Steve.  FWIW... Sure looked like for extended periods Mitch didn't know what planet he was on.... OMG... for the first time ever, Marjorie Traitor Green actually said something I can agree with . Head off to the Old Folks Home Mitch.  AND, I agree.. Feinstein should obviously hang it up too. If you want to toss Biden in the mix? Why not. Of course by now you realize MHO is they long ago should have hauled DJT off to the looney bin for sure. His hereditary dementia is showing up in spades, along with his other increasingly deranged poor, poor everyone is out to get me rants. I'm 1\2 surprised none of the folks he's been repeatedly slandering haven't sued him yet. 

No what aboutism for me whatsoever. Are you completely unable to discuss anything when you're sober? I'm no lover of Mitch McConnell and it looks bad. Just like I said. He hasn't been particularly Pro Trump so I don't know why you've jumped on the Woodrow bandwagon just hating Republicans and seniors at random. Dementia / alcoholism what's the difference?

(But if you actually did want to play what aboutism you supported fetterman, an actual 24/7 moron. Moron in the clinical term.)

WSS