THE BROWNS BOARD

democrat woman threatens to blow up home of a patriotic man whose 4 of July decorations were just that

calfoxwc

this is where it's going.

the left is on steriods, mentally speaking. They are encouraged by the exact same hostility and acting out that

the left is displaying in cities, on social media, and in our fed gov by swampers, and on a state level by swampers.

Oklahoma. I wish he had said "ok, if you will judge stay here for ten minutes, I will remove my patriotic decorations".....

and called the police.

and they want to disarm Americans ?

They want anyone who isn't them, to be very afraid.

An armed America is not afraid to protect themselves, won't be intimidated.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/moore-oklahoma-july4-decorations-threat

Bro we literally just had an article on here of a Trump supporter calling a judge slurs and threatening to kill her

And in that thread it was agreed that crazy people exist on both sides...

She sounds like a nut job

(But Uncle Sam riding a fire cracker is a great decoration)

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Bro we literally just had an article on here of a Trump supporter calling a judge slurs and threatening to kill her

And in that thread it was agreed that crazy people exist on both sides...

She sounds like a nut job

(But Uncle Sam riding a fire cracker is a great decoration)

Baby cow doesn't see those articles. His "news" is well filtered.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

A slur cast toward a corrupt judge? That's your concern? I'd say the abuse of power and Corruption is the more serious concern. That's one reason some of you guys are fucked up. Rape murder arson burglary assault nobody cares but call somebody a bad name.. Katie bought the door.

WSS

Anyone who doesn't agree with Cheetos is "corrupt".

Anyone who tries to hold Cheetos accountable is "corrupt".

Any election lost by GOP candidate, is "corrupt".

Any grand jury that votes to indicted Cheetos is "corrupt".

Any jury that finds Cheetos liable is "corrupt".

--- For future reference ---

Any jury that finds Cheetos guilty of obstruction of justice is "corrupt."

Any jury that finds Cheetos guilty of violating the Espionage Act is "corrupt".

Yeah, it's cult.

image.png.336df626dda419663ca808e64923494d.png

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Anyone who doesn't agree with Cheetos is "corrupt".

Anyone who tries to hold Cheetos accountable is "corrupt".

Any election lost by GOP candidate, is "corrupt".

Any grand jury that votes to indicted Cheetos is "corrupt".

Any jury that finds Cheetos liable is "corrupt".

--- For future reference ---

Any jury that finds Cheetos guilty of obstruction of justice is "corrupt."

Any jury that finds Cheetos guilty of violating the Espionage Act is "corrupt".

Yeah, it's cult.

image.png.336df626dda419663ca808e64923494d.png

No I actually don't. Besides the fact that you're an idiot and have nothing to say except for repeating silly buzzwords or things that you think are funny, keep 8 which they really aren't except to dimwits , nothing that he is done or is accused of having done would be prosecuted if it were anyone else. But a judge whoopinizes the law in order to promote a political ideal or support one party over another, as is the case here, should be held to a pretty high standard. As you would if it was from the other side. But again you share mental faculties with the president that you support.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

A slur cast toward a corrupt judge? That's your concern? I'd say the abuse of power and Corruption is the more serious concern. That's one reason some of you guys are fucked up. Rape murder arson burglary assault nobody cares but call somebody a bad name.. Katie bought the door.

WSS

Wtf Steve. This so completely missed the point I'm amazed. 

Not to mention it applies WAY more to Cals first post and the topic of this thread. 

My post was to point out the crazies on both sides. Which we did in another thread. Until Jax showed us his tin foil hat gateway pundit links. 

Also, you completely glosses over the fact that she threatened to kill the judge too and instead focused on the "bad name". Again, overall, not the point... but even in how you responded it's so damn transparent 

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No I actually don't. Besides the fact that you're an idiot and have nothing to say except for repeating silly buzzwords or things that you think are funny, keep 8 which they really aren't except to dimwits , nothing that he is done or is accused of having done would be prosecuted if it were anyone else. But a judge whoopinizes the law in order to promote a political ideal or support one party over another, as is the case here, should be held to a pretty high standard. As you would if it was from the other side. But again you share mental faculties with the president that you support.

WSS

Whenever you cultists find something that can get somebody indicted let everyone know. Everyone is corrupt that doesn't agree with Cheetos is not a legal defense. It going to take another year, but you guys will figure it out.

reagan.thumb.jpg.1ba9f8b33063921a92d3a268fa76b192.jpg

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Wtf Steve. This so completely missed the point I'm amazed. 

Not to mention it applies WAY more to Cals first post and the topic of this thread. 

My post was to point out the crazies on both sides. Which we did in another thread. Until Jax showed us his tin foil hat gateway pundit links. 

Also, you completely glosses over the fact that she threatened to kill the judge too and instead focused on the "bad name". Again, overall, not the point... but even in how you responded it's so damn transparent 

You want to know what does an amaze anybody? Your life of ability to express yourself. I know cccp is the gold standard you try to live up to but for fucks sake.

WSS 

• Upvote 1