THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's possible fourth indictment torched by legal experts: 'Stalin would be proud'

Vambo

yep, only the most radical leftwing county in the entire state would stoop to this garbage.

They are fighting a war, and they mean business. and the corrupt swamp in our gov is right

there with them.

who knows how this all plays out eventually.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Ooohhh FOX  I'm SO not impressed....  Guess they didn't learn postulating propaganda costs hundreds of millions.  :D    

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

yep, only the most radical leftwing county in the entire state would stoop to this garbage.

They are fighting a war, and they mean business. and the corrupt swamp in our gov is right

there with them.

Garbage? You obviously don't realize everything your "Hero" posts on his Truth Social Platform is projection regarding himself?  Deranged, lunatic, ah... I'll stop there.  :D

So you want to question the integrity of four different Grand Juries, and blame it all on a corrupt legal system?  Biden didn't Indict Trump- Grand Juries did. Shove it up your ass if you think this is all "fake" evidence.  60 thrown out "election fraud" Court cases say Mango is still peddling & grifting this bullshit to his brainwashed Cult.  

It will play out BADLY for your "Greatest Criminal President, Ever, Ever" Cal....  He just got a call from Uncle RICO....  Um, Fani spent two F**king years doing due diligence that your Mango Messiah IS the F**king Swamp. Deal with it.  Now it's plain as mud why she didn't charge him (immediately) for his "not so perfect" call to Brad.  There was a LOT of mud to dig through. Bankrupt businessman, Sexual pervert, twice Impeached, FOUR times criminally Indicted. I have to retract my question, reading a (relatively) uncensored Forum. The Cult- millions strong- is STILL drinking the Kool-Aid will STILL vote for this #^&+#&* goober- even if he's in jail.    FACT.  

PS- let me give you a little dose of reality..... Even if the assorted courts secure the (likely) convictions? Unless you have the intelligence level of a rock,  DJT will IMMEDIATLY appeal the convictions, just like his fellow crook still out on bail Steve Bannon did. Over\under 3 appeals to his pals at the Supreme Court. My crystal ball is a tad hazy Cal.... but I can say this with 100% confidence... Orangie may never spend a day in jail, but I'll bet the ranch he's going to spend the rest of his life in court.  

doc-1426791-georgia-indictmen-promo-articleLarge.png

• Upvote 1

Larry, I have no idea why you keep whining. You've gotten most of the things you want and don't worry it will get worse and you'll be even happier. Unlimited abortion, run away inflation, destruction of the workforce, damaging the United States economy staring it toward third world status, uncontrolled illegal immigration, sexual mutilation of preteens rapid crime drug abuse and the impending fall of the US dollar as the world's currency.

About the only problem you can't lay at the feet of the administration you support is worldwide child sex slavery. Unfortunately nobody, especially on your side, seems very concerned about that, preferring to dwell on the 17th 18th and 19th century.

WSS

(Yeah I know it's a small price to pay when it comes to harassing Trump for charges that wouldn't be brought against anybody else)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Larry, I have no idea why you keep whining. You've gotten most of the things you want and don't worry it will get worse and you'll be even happier. Unlimited abortion, run away inflation, destruction of the workforce, damaging the United States economy staring it toward third world status, uncontrolled illegal immigration, sexual mutilation of preteens rapid crime drug abuse and the impending fall of the US dollar as the world's currency.

About the only problem you can't lay at the feet of the administration you support is worldwide child sex slavery. Unfortunately nobody, especially on your side, seems very concerned about that, preferring to dwell on the 17th 18th and 19th century.

WSS

(Yeah I know it's a small price to pay when it comes to harassing Trump for charges that wouldn't be brought against anybody else)

download.jpg.7c07b0541aa2c372be4541d429a47565.jpg

You can't defend your cult leader, so just make some shlt up. Bannon would be proud.

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Ironic you post a picture of a straw man and then invoke the name Bannon.

And it's really in the morning so I'm assuming he aren't drunk yet unlike you know who.

WSS

So you still can't defend your cult leader, left with just attacking posters. 

1. Poses no significant risk of intimidating witnesses or otherwise obstructing the administration of justice.

One of the requirements for bond in GA.

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So you still can't defend your cult leader, left with just attacking posters. 

1. Poses no significant risk of intimidating witnesses or otherwise obstructing the administration of justice.

One of the requirements for bond in GA.

Defend or attack has nothing to do with it. There's nothing he's accused of that I think is egregious. Not to mention that everything is after the fact semicolon after the presidency and they insane hatred has been going on since before he was elected. Kind of like pulling somebody over for an illegal turn signal. Just a fabricated reason for harassment.

I get the feeling you don't really care either just being an asshole. I get it it happens all the time. But both sides.

WSS

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ooohhh FOX  I'm SO not impressed....  Guess they didn't learn postulating propaganda costs hundreds of millions.  :D    

Garbage? You obviously don't realize everything your "Hero" posts on his Truth Social Platform is projection regarding himself?  Deranged, lunatic, ah... I'll stop there.  :D

So you want to question the integrity of four different Grand Juries, and blame it all on a corrupt legal system?  Biden didn't Indict Trump- Grand Juries did. Shove it up your ass if you think this is all "fake" evidence.  60 thrown out "election fraud" Court cases say Mango is still peddling & grifting this bullshit to his brainwashed Cult.  

It will play out BADLY for your "Greatest Criminal President, Ever, Ever" Cal....  He just got a call from Uncle RICO....  Um, Fani spent two F**king years doing due diligence that your Mango Messiah IS the F**king Swamp. Deal with it.  Now it's plain as mud why she didn't charge him (immediately) for his "not so perfect" call to Brad.  There was a LOT of mud to dig through. Bankrupt businessman, Sexual pervert, twice Impeached, FOUR times criminally Indicted. I have to retract my question, reading a (relatively) uncensored Forum. The Cult- millions strong- is STILL drinking the Kool-Aid will STILL vote for this #^&+#&* goober- even if he's in jail.    FACT.  

PS- let me give you a little dose of reality..... Even if the assorted courts secure the (likely) convictions? Unless you have the intelligence level of a rock,  DJT will IMMEDIATLY appeal the convictions, just like his fellow crook still out on bail Steve Bannon did. Over\under 3 appeals to his pals at the Supreme Court. My crystal ball is a tad hazy Cal.... but I can say this with 100% confidence... Orangie may never spend a day in jail, but I'll bet the ranch he's going to spend the rest of his life in court.  

IMG_4567.png

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

tumblr_n5mu37HhPP1ta4gb0o4_250.gif.3b98762dee10a7318dad46188256f12f.gif

• Haha 1

Trump indicted for fourth time as he leads 2024 primary field

Donald Trump, has now been indicted four times this year, all while he leads in the polls for the Republican nomination for president.

Trump, the current 2024 GOP frontrunner, was indicted on Tuesday with state charges out of Georgia’s Fulton County.

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

there with them.

Lock that crook up already!

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Articles of impeachment were filed against Dementia Joe, so I’m hoping they lock him and his son up soon!

That's fine with me too!  America needs to wake up if Trump or Biden is the best this country can do.  I know you agree.

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Flugel said:

That's fine with me too!  America needs to wake up if Trump or Biden is the best this country can do.  I know you agree.

But in complete honesty realizing that the powers of be the Deep state the ruling class the Illuminati whoever and whatever you call them are the ones making the decisions. The guy in the Oval Office is nothing more than a lightning rod. Look how much we love Jack kennedy. That poor bastard was drunk or high 95% of his time as president when he wasn't fucking whore after whore after whore. Too bad Joe DiMaggio never came after him with a ball bat.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

But in complete honesty realizing that the powers of be the Deep state the ruling class the Illuminati whoever and whatever you call them are the ones making the decisions. The guy in the Oval Office is nothing more than a lightning rod. Look how much we love Jack kennedy. That poor bastard was drunk or high 95% of his time as president when he wasn't fucking whore after whore after whore. Too bad Joe DiMaggio never came after him with a ball bat.

WSS

He was Irish.😁

Actually, can people name what policies Trump did wrong while he was president?

Can you point to high gas prices?

How about starting wars or getting our troops killed?

How was the economy or unemployment doing (not counting pandemic)?

How was he handling the invasion or should I say heading the invasion off before it began?

How was our trade policies?

Seems to me Trump did one hell of a job and you ignorant lefties (and those that pretend not to be left) don't know a good thing if it hit you upside the head.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

True.  I grew up (that part's debatable) in Western NY.  I've been hearing shit about this guy since I was knee high.  People think it just when he became President.  No, people just never had a big reason to pay attention to him.

2 hours ago, Jax said:

How was he handling the invasion or should I say heading the invasion off before it began?

Seems to me Trump did one hell of a job and you ignorant lefties (and those that pretend not to be left) don't know a good thing if it hit you upside the head.

How he handled the pandemic 

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How he handled the pandemic 

Was it the fast track of the vaccine you didn’t like?

Or maybe it was the lefties desire to disregard the warnings to go out and mingle?

As president, he did what he could and he did a good job. Not just with vaccines but also got other supplies rolling.

He's just a business man after all, did you expect him to create a cure out of thin air or something?

In the mean time, your dems were throwing sick people in nursing homes.

Biden didn't help or visit East Palestine, the border or Maui. He did send our tax dollars to another country though.

Of course maybe there's more, how about you elaborate on this handling of the pandemic. The only thing he didn't handle well was Fauci, should have punted that useless moron.

4 hours ago, Jax said:

Pandemic response.

Tariffs

Attempted to destroy our democracy. (Impeachment #2)

Worst jobs records since Hoover.

Destroy confidences of the SCOTUS, FBI, elections, intelligences services, press, office of POTUS, international confidence in our country.

Tried to extort political dirt from Ukraine. (Impeachment #1)

Normalized white supremacists.

That's just off the top of my head. You nut jobs have a selective memory.

it's extremely stupid for hiccup hoorta to gloat about all the fake charges against Pres Trump.

that is not us saying it, that is EXPERTS with CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.

the charges? some of them - were leaked to the media - BEFORE THE WITNESSES TESTIFIED TO THE GRAND JURY.

Meaning, the grand jury is a kangaroo court - they will do what they are told.

Like a nezi "court" back in the WWII days - and the victim is a Jew that they want ruined for no good reason, with NO evidence that is valid, and to keep that Jew from ever being president again, bankrupt that Jew, I mean, Pres Trump.

May as well admit - the communist influence is everywhere in the actions of the laft - including those here who support anything and everything going dangerously wrong in our America.

If it got to the point of the gov rounding up ordinary American citizens, gunning them down and throwing them into mass graves,....

i figure hiccup hoorta, woodpecker and others would laugh and support it.

It's a social media inspired social disease of American culture. It's happened to other countries - this disease has.