THE BROWNS BOARD

Sugar Baby Clarence Thomas

MLD Woody

https://www.propublica.org/article/clarence-thomas-other-billionaires-sokol-huizenga-novelly-supreme-court

At least 38 destination vacations, including a previously unreported voyage on a yacht around the Bahamas; 26 private jet flights, plus an additional eight by helicopter; a dozen VIP passes to professional and college sporting events, typically perched in the skybox; two stays at luxury resorts in Florida and Jamaica; and one standing invitation to an uber-exclusive golf club overlooking the Atlantic coast.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

https://www.propublica.org/article/clarence-thomas-other-billionaires-sokol-huizenga-novelly-supreme-court

At least 38 destination vacations, including a previously unreported voyage on a yacht around the Bahamas; 26 private jet flights, plus an additional eight by helicopter; a dozen VIP passes to professional and college sporting events, typically perched in the skybox; two stays at luxury resorts in Florida and Jamaica; and one standing invitation to an uber-exclusive golf club overlooking the Atlantic coast.

Times have changed woody. Now black people are admitted into Uber exclusive places. I know it upsets you but..

WSS 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

You even miss the point on your beak, freak.

The subject IS free stuff that people can get.

If I get a free lesson on shooting by an instructor friend, is that not ethical?

or if I was a Supreme Court Justice, you don't like, THEN it would be unethical ?

A Supreme Court Justice can not have friends?

I believe the ethical problem is CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

Like the judge who hates Trump, and a leftist cativist and conservtive hater - is still the judge of Trump's fake trial ?

Pelosi is fine with free struff, Schumer is fine with free stuff, etc etc etc  = but JUSTICE THOMAS ? THEN you

all of a sudden have a fake gripe?

that is the point.

If a Justice gets gifts or cruises, and benefits from a decision that Justice makes - that would be

extremely bad, no matter who the justice is.

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Noted.

We'll keep this all in mind when a liberal judge inevitably dies the same thing and you have the completely opposite reaction

Maybe, maybe not. It's a pretty good rule of thumb that liberal judges are way more corrupt than conservative judges though.

WSS 

19 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe, maybe not. It's a pretty good rule of thumb that liberal judges are way more corrupt than conservative judges though.

WSS 

That’s the problem. There shouldn’t be liberal or conservative judges. There should just be judges. No party affiliation 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

That’s the problem. There shouldn’t be liberal or conservative judges. There should just be judges. No party affiliation 

Party affiliation means absolutely nothing. Ideology probably means more. And Democrats just happen to be more ideologically to the left. But when I think about corruption I'm thinking about over prosecuting your enemies while wedding your friends off the hook. That just seems to go along more with Democrats or liberals than conservatives.

WSS

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I will agree - but it is those conservative judges are are Constitutionalists - it's the liberal judges who vote by their leftwing ideology and don't even refer to our Constitution in their opinions. Which, the leftwing judges LIE about supporting our Constitution

ALL judges should honestly decide based on our Constitution/Bill of Rights.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I will agree - but it is those conservative judges are are Constitutionalists - it's the liberal judges who vote by their leftwing ideology and don't even refer to our Constitution in their opinions. Which, the leftwing judges LIE about supporting our Constitution

This nails it, there should be no party affiliation, but it's mostly the left that that ignore the constitution.

On 8/13/2023 at 1:01 PM, calfoxwc said:

I agree. Judges don’t make the laws. They are there to enforce the laws already on the books. 

Their personal opinions and views should have NOTHING to do with the decisions the make. It should SOLELY be based on the law

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I agree. Judges don’t make the laws. They are there to enforce the laws already on the books. 

Their personal opinions and views should have NOTHING to do with the decisions the make. It should SOLELY be based on the law

Police enforce the laws.  Judges make decisions based on the laws.

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2023 at 4:56 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Police enforce the laws.  Judges make decisions based on the laws.

Ok.  Judges are supposed to make decisions based on laws that already exist.