THE BROWNS BOARD

Something happens to Hunter, the next two or three days, something happens to Trump.

Vambo

Garland in 'grave danger' of obstruction of justice charge for targeting Trump: Gingrich

Garland in 'grave danger' of obstruction of justice charge for targeting Trump: Gingrich+

Look, we have never seen a major political figure as routinely and methodically assaulted as Donald Trump. It's a sign of how desperate the establishment is. They are terrified that if he's still standing and in October of 2024, he is going to become the president. And, of course, if he does become the president, all of these people are in jeopardy. Remember, Watergate led to 46 people being convicted. The only Cabinet officer ever to go to jail was Attorney General John Mitchell for obstruction of justice. And I am absolutely certain that the current attorney general, Merrick Garland, is in grave danger of being charged with obstruction of justice and with having destroyed the system. And I think the Congress, frankly, should be right now subpoenaing all the documents between Smith and Garland, because I think Garland's been directing this. I think the timing is weird. As you know, the other night, "Jesse Watters Primetime" put up a chart that showed something happens to Hunter, the next two or three days, something happens to Trump. Something happens to Hunter, the next two or three days, something happens to Trump. I mean, this is so blatantly, disgustingly political. And it has no business being in the Department of Justice. 

• Thanks 1

doj, irs, fbi, cia, dni......

mueller, brennan, clapper, strzok, page, garland, wray, etc etc etc etc.

Power players who are so arrogant that they believe THEY own and run America.

That is what they pretend is "democracy". They keep their power - to the tune of many tens of BILLIONS of dollars in their budgets. That comes from clapper admitting it.

• Thanks 1

bill barr is desperately playing not to make the deep state to upset with him.

Won't go all in with them, but I think he's fearful of antagonizing them too much.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

bill barr is desperately playing not to make the deep state to upset with him.

Won't go all in with them, but I think he's fearful of antagonizing them too much.

So far it looks like Barr is a flip flopper...

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2023 at 1:26 AM, nickers said:

So far it looks like Barr is a flip flopper...

There is a lot to make some folks up on high fearful of the deep state - the swamp.

I've been watching "Covert Affairs" reruns on tv - love that show - it's about the CIA -

and powerful corrupt people in and around it.

Just like "Shooter".

I'm guessing those series have to end because they hit the cia and all too close for their comfort.

• Upvote 1