THE BROWNS BOARD

CNN panelist calls out VP Harris over 'HUGE GREAT BIG PANTS ON FIRE LIE' about Florida slavery curriculum claim

Vambo

the going rage with the left is...

a simple lie is often effective, especially when repeated a hundred times, because it takes a complicated

truth to counter it.

they lie. they censor, they edit and delete. and lie some more.

that's mjp and hoorta, I think.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the going rage with the left is...

a simple lie is often effective, especially when repeated a hundred times, because it takes a complicated

truth to counter it.

they lie. they censor, they edit and delete. and lie some more.

that's mjp and hoorta, I think.

He he he...  I haven't deleted anything in over a YEAR FYI paranoid one. Anymore, 99% of the time I don't even bother wasting my time with the horse shit that's posted here on the Right Wing Echo Chamber. So give yourself a big pat on the back for driving at least 6 posters off of the Board.   

FYI, your Mango Messiah has been spewing nothing BUT lies for years- with ZERO credible (that means court worthy) evidence to back up his lies.  

Yeah loser- the DOJ is corrupt, the NYC DA is corrupt, the New York State AG is corrupt. Fani down Georgia way is corrupt... ROTFLMAO.....  The corruptest one of all is your Greatest Criminal Ever, Ever.   

Trump 20-24 years in jail.  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

He he he...  I haven't deleted anything in over a YEAR FYI paranoid one. Anymore, 99% of the time I don't even bother wasting my time with the horse shit that's posted here on the Right Wing Echo Chamber. So give yourself a big pat on the back for driving at least 6 posters off of the Board.   

FYI, your Mango Messiah has been spewing nothing BUT lies for years- with ZERO credible (that means court worthy) evidence to back up his lies.  

Yeah loser- the DOJ is corrupt, the NYC DA is corrupt, the New York State AG is corrupt. Fani down Georgia way is corrupt... ROTFLMAO.....  The corruptest one of all is your Greatest Criminal Ever, Ever.   

Thanks for stopping by Larry.

However, it’s always the same shit.

1) Make a snarky comment on a poster.

2) Say something bad about the the Poly board.

3) Display your TDS.

4) Remind everyone that you seldom wander into this cesspool.

5) Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

You don't bother wasting your time with the truth that's posted here either. 

You haven't wasted your time listening to the testimony being presented in Congress. We know. You make it obvious. The truth is painful.

Have some balls and face the truth. In this video skip the bullshit in the beginning and fast forward to 1:29 and tell me what you think.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yet here you are here again and again with your TDS!

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

let me clarify, paranoid drunken droid. I talked about the left. Then I mentioned you and mjp.

So, you LIE, intimidate, accuse and bitch at, and mjp deletes and edits posts, at least I know he has with mine.

So, as usual, you invent fallacies that you falsely attribute to conservatives around here, then you claim some fake victim-hood.

So does your little bird. Birdbrains of a feather flook together.

If anybody left the board, they did it because they couldn't run me off. You, woodpecker and tex did your best to drive us off because you can't dominate and control us.

whaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaa, cry us a river. Or, is that a river of cheap wine?

I have honestly never heard ANYONE who left because of me having my own opinions. Shep left because he was a lefty wingnut who made a complete butt out of himself, and was so embarrassed, he left. He loved him some al gore.

So, name one poster that left because I'm "so mean". lol.

. go ahead. and while you are at it, make a list of good/great accomplishments your sweeties obaMao and biden ever did for America.

yeah, you ran and hid from that about eh....a hundred times. You have major afraidsies of the truth.

I guess you hit the sauce a lot earlier in the day with this post. I met you at a tail gate years ago , you were sober back then and you seemed like a decent guy. Ah, but those days are gone, gone, gone, like a fast freight train.