THE BROWNS BOARD

ALARMING STATS 77 percent of America's youth not eligible to serve as military faces recruiting cris

Vambo

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Blow me woodpecker. You are the one that decided to take a shot at white trash, even though I'm sure there are plenty of fat white chicks. Just thought I would look it up for you. And again typical Woody which means talking out your ass. And then getting pissed when somebody calls him on it.

WSS

Good thing white trash has you to jump to their defense...

You didn't call me out on anything. You just completely failed to follow any logic from one post to the next. Something you do constantly. 

Blow me woodpecker. You are the one that decided to take a shot at white trash, even though I'm sure there are plenty of fat white chicks. Just thought I would look it up for you. And again typical Woody which means talking out your ass. And then getting pissed when somebody calls him on it.

WSS

You didn't call me out on anything. You just completely failed to follow any logic from one post to the next. Something you do constantly. 

WSS

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It takes a hilarious level of mental gymnastics and willful ignorance to make it seem like just liberals are fat.... 

Though, you've got two things going for you

- there aren't a lot of fat old people for a reason, and the olds are usually conservative

- COVID hit fat folks harder, and conservatives weren't exactly fans of the vaccine...

But yeah. Definitely not obese white trash conservatives down South hahaha 

You like to make up things that aren't true just so you can provide some sort of retaliation.

Who said only liberals are fat?

One thing liberals are doing now is wanting you to accept fatness as being something beautiful.

Do you believe fat is beautiful Woody?

Fat conservatives tend do blame fatness on poor choices and lifestyles.

Liberals who tend to refrain from responsibility even for being fat, tend to blame fatness on genetics.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

You like to make up things that aren't true just so you can provide some sort of retaliation.

Who said only liberals are fat?

One thing liberals are doing now is wanting you to accept fatness as being something beautiful.

Do you believe fat is beautiful Woody?

Fat conservatives tend do blame fatness on poor choices and lifestyles.

Liberals who tend to refrain from responsibility even for being fat, tend to blame fatness on genetics.

Read my previous posts. I've made my thoughts on obesity clear, Gorka. I know you just want someone to talk to, but I've already covered this. 

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Read my previous posts. I've made my thoughts on obesity clear, Gorka. I know you just want someone to talk to, but I've already covered this. 

No one should have to be put through that twice.

It takes a hilarious level of mental gymnastics and willful ignorance to make it seem like just liberals are fat.... 

Pay attention Woody, no one prior made mention of liberals being the only ones that are fat. It is your willful ignorance that feeds your craving to be outraged over something.

Oh...Will you talk to me Woody? I need someone to talk to.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

sure.Woodpecker Illustrations, Royalty-Free Vector Graphics & Clip Art - iStock

Female recruit considered resigning after being forced to shower with trans women with full male genitalia

The 18-year-old recruit's options included resigning to avoid the 'extremely uncomfortable situation'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/female-recruit-considered-resigning-being-forced-shower-trans-women-full-male-genitalia

God help us - a whole subculture of entitlement deliberate losers who demand to be pandered to, and demand zero consequences or responsibility for their own self-destructive actions.