THE BROWNS BOARD

ALARMING STATS 77 percent of America's youth not eligible to serve as military faces recruiting cris

Vambo

Tried digging but a lot of articles are blocked. One article on this showed 11% from being overweight as the only issues. 8% ish for other health issues only avs similar for mental issues. Overall I think it said over a third were overweight. 

That first article even mentioned though that military families were telling their kids not to join. 

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I'd say over 60 percent can't pass the asvab.  More can't pass minimum fitness standards.  And many are over the body fat allowance.  To busy on their 'smart phone'.  Bring back the draft.

Why would you want a draft if so many are unfit to serve?

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

There are ways to make them fit, trust me.

If people are already volunteering and WANT to be there, but aren't making the cut or getting fit, you really think it would go better if they were forced? Doesn't make sense. 

oh, how they want to make the military woke:

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/07/06/shocker-transgender-military-members-are-exempt-from-fitness-and-weight-standards-n771988

so, they label all veterans as a national security threat - (to their winning elections)

and don't want our military to vote......yeah, making our military woke gets them more votes.

it's all about leftwing politics. Just like illegals given the vote eventually? - you can bet the woke military will easily get THEIR votes counted.

Have you ever noticed that it's only ever been Democrats who've advocated for giving felons the right to vote? Virginia's Democrat Gov. Terry McAuliffe last year said that his "greatest achievement" in office was restoring the voting rights of 156,221 felons. ... Liberals Advocate Stripping Voting Rights of Overseas Military Members. By Matt ...

On 7/6/2023 at 9:22 AM, MLD Woody said:

Tried digging but a lot of articles are blocked. One article on this showed 11% from being overweight as the only issues. 8% ish for other health issues only avs similar for mental issues. Overall I think it said over a third were overweight. 

That first article even mentioned though that military families were telling their kids not to join. 

As it pertains to the Military being overweight in general, you might find this very uncomfortable.

Apparently, the military doesn’t believe that transgender soldiers are just like everybody else, and in order to keep them on active duty they have thrown standards out the window.

army-730x202.png

The military is going through a crisis with weightsince 2001 the number of soldiers who are classified as overweight has skyrocketed by over 400%, and much of that has to do with accommodating a more “diverse” military. Women, Blacks, and Hispanics have higher rates of obesity in the military than Whites do, suggesting that the standards apply differently to different categories of people.

“Diversity is our strength” seems the opposite of the truth, at least as the military seeks to achieve it.

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Oh you can bet its coming...

The signs are there.  Fat cellulite riddled women posing in underwear and in tampon TV commercials.

Although 90% of Americans just might be fat. LOL

NW6YLQ3.jpg.6d69c429a64bff25d885255b9fd94a36.jpg

Should be black OR gay.

26 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I think it’s hilarious with the catchphrase “And there’s nothing you can do about it” at the end of the video. 😂

He (or she) will die early and there's nothing he can do about it because he's a fat lazy liberal.

Let the liberals have their abortions too.

The research shows people with the highest levels of obesity are running a high risk of a range of serious illnesses and premature death, with 12 times the risk of type 2 diabetes, 22 times the risk of sleep apnoea and nearly four times the risk of heart failure compared to those who are of normal weight.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, FY56 said:

Just like every fucking thing else having to do with not accepting personal responsibility for their problems, liberals are quick to blame genetics for their obesity.

I mean, generics absolutely plays a role. Some people have the genetics to be Greek gods. Others have to work harder to keep weight off.

But if you're that fucking fat you're just a lazy POS. 

It takes a hilarious level of mental gymnastics and willful ignorance to make it seem like just liberals are fat.... 

Though, you've got two things going for you

- there aren't a lot of fat old people for a reason, and the olds are usually conservative

- COVID hit fat folks harder, and conservatives weren't exactly fans of the vaccine...

But yeah. Definitely not obese white trash conservatives down South hahaha 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It takes a hilarious level of mental gymnastics and willful ignorance to make it seem like just liberals are fat.... 

Though, you've got two things going for you

- there aren't a lot of fat old people for a reason, and the olds are usually conservative

- COVID hit fat folks harder, and conservatives weren't exactly fans of the vaccine...

But yeah. Definitely not obese white trash conservatives down South hahaha 

"African American women have the highest rates of obesity or being overweight compared to other groups in the United States. About 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese.Feb 17, 2023"

WSS

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

"African American women have the highest rates of obesity or being overweight compared to other groups in the United States. About 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese.Feb 17, 2023"

WSS

"1 out of 1 Westside Steve's are overweight."

And you voted Republican

So I guess all republican voters are overweight

... genius response that in no way actually addressed the quoted post. Another great typical Steve...

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"1 out of 1 Westside Steve's are overweight."

And you voted Republican

So I guess all republican voters are overweight

... genius response that in no way actually addressed the quoted post. Another great typical Steve...

Blow me woodpecker. You are the one that decided to take a shot at white trash, even though I'm sure there are plenty of fat white chicks. Just thought I would look it up for you. And again typical Woody which means talking out your ass. And then getting pissed when somebody calls him on it.

WSS

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

We had a term for that when I was a kid.. We called them "Welfare Butts"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1