THE BROWNS BOARD

Climate change: World's hottest day since records began

MLD Woody

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Thanks for Exhibit A why I don't waste my time here anymore Steve. 

Like sucking some Canadian file fire  smoke? FWIW, I wasn't particularly keen on it. How about over in Greece? Warming planet is just a "cycle", whatever FY.   So let's do nothing?  I haven't checked the data, but I'm willing to bet- the evidence is 9-1  the deniers are full of shit. 

Do you drink this early in the morning? I'm not disputing climate change or the so-called indicators you're babbling about. 

That's right, do nothing, Again, do nothing because there's nothing that humanity could do to impact climate change. Nothing would change even if all emissions on the planet would cease tomorrow. In that scenario change wouldn't begin to happen for another 2000 years.

God forbid you gullible sheeple are ever made aware of that.

The super volcano beneath Yellowstone Park erupts every 7000 years and is overdue for its next eruption. The chances of this super volcano and the global catastrophic events to follow have a far greater chance of occurring before any significant change in climate or it's "catastrophic effects" your people have been repeatedly wrong about.

So go ahead and blindly patronize the globalists and liberal politicians over climate change and then watch the planet blow up anyway.

You're as ignorant with this shit as with everything else. A damn good reason why you shouldn't waste your time here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, FY56 said:

You're as ignorant with this shit as with everything else. A damn good reason why you shouldn't waste your time here.

But he will remind everyone how fucked up the Poly board is and is tired of wasting his time here.

Then he shows up again to tell us how fucked up the Poly board and doesn’t spend any time here….then he shows up again. 🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

But he will remind everyone how fucked up the Poly board is and is tired of wasting his time here.

Then he shows up again to tell us how fucked up the Poly board and doesn’t spend any time here….then he shows up again. 🤣

Exactly.  Hoorta tends to wander out of his safe space. As I mentioned before, the Browns talk forum also serves as his safe space, as it does for the others...to cry and whine about the poli board.

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hey larry, it's a waste of everybody's time. As good a reason as any if you don't have anything worth a shit to say.

Actually rather than whining why don't you, as part of the baby boomer generation who is a climate activist and Woody's generation the Millennials who are now the biggest voting block just fix it? Seriously? We can just send more and more billions and trillions overseas to the europeans? Rather than to just take personal pot shots at everybody? Also isn't it just about time for you to come out of the closet and admit you are as liberal as the woodpecker?

Every position you take is based on your hatred of trump, or Cal, or Republicans. Doesn't that sound stupid to you?

WSS 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

After doing that dozens of times I'm not wasting my time anymore. Morons will stay morons and there's nothing that can be done. 

Good you are doing some self reflection...

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yet here you are, why is that?

Looking at a 2020 study by the University of Manchester, the global alcoholic beverage industry produces around 1.5 gigatons of greenhouse gas emissions annually, which is comparable to the emissions of around 276 million cars.Apr 11, 2023

image.png.3127f0bb6919bb80f78e23d07ac3b269.png

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Jax said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/eight-important-facts-not-opinions-that-totally-debunk/

Blaming methane and nitrous oxide for contributing to climate change is now being used as an excuse to steal farms from their owners and otherwise (under ESG mandates) destroy agriculture. Yet the truth is that the incidence of methane is just TWO parts per million, totally insignificant. This graph shows the small effect of carbon dioxide and the truly minuscule effect of methane and nitrous oxide compared to water vapor.

their war against farms is intended, at least one of the reasons, ...to make Americans completely dependent on the government for everything.

Meanwhile, hot temps in the south have shown that it is devastating the UV cars performance and battery life and battery charges.

haha. nope, not goin there.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And before this goes the direction I know it's going, every time in the past I've taken the time to look into one of Cals moronic science denying claims that was spoon fed to him by some right wing, oil funded propaganda outlet I was easily able to shut it down. No surprise. 

After doing that dozens of times I'm not wasting my time anymore. Morons will stay morons and there's nothing that can be done. 

and, there goes woodpecker calling out "moron" instead of making his case. He doesn't have one.  It isn't just us, woodpecker - run and hide from this again, just like your nanny does.

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

Like sucking some Canadian file fire  smoke? FWIW, I wasn't particularly keen on it. How about over in Greece? Warming planet is just a "cycle", whatever FY.   So let's do nothing?  I haven't checked the data, but I'm willing to bet- the evidence is 9-1  the deniers are full of shit. 

Why the fuck are you bitching in here?  Go protest at the Chinese embassy

• Haha 1

so the electric vehicle dictators will run and hide from the truth AGAIN:

https://nypost.com/2022/09/01/californians-asked-not-to-charge-electric-cars-amid-heat-wave/

Californians asked to not charge electric cars — days after gas ban announcement

Electric Cars Archives - Common Sense Evaluation

watch - they will revisit this subject later on, after they ignore the truth now. and they will

say the same stupid crap.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

watch - they will revisit this subject later on, after they ignore the truth now. and they will

say the same stupid crap.

Interesting stuff although you'd think they could have come up with a better name than "Hot Air" for their blog.

A great name for a liberal blog though. They're always full of hot air.

• Haha 1

so, will Woody read it?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/07/25/a-hoax-steve-milloy-exposes-climate-fearmongering-about-hot-weather-n1713475

‘A Hoax’: Steve Milloy Exposes Climate Fearmongering About Hot Weather

48 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hey, Woody - name one global climate disaster prediction that came true.

He won't answer.. He's a bitch coward!

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's funny how confidently science deniers love sharing their ignorance 

Funny, as in global cooling, acid rain, the ozone layer?

We’ve heard this shit before, and none of it has panned out.

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The disconnect here is between what's actually happened and what you think has happened 

Funny that they used two examples where we corrected yourselves and avoid the worst-case sceneries. (Ozone and acid rain). The nut jobs should add lead poisoning. "You remember the faux news that said lead gas was killing people?" - 

On 7/30/2023 at 7:52 PM, calfoxwc said:

Hey, Woody - name one global climate disaster prediction that came true.

On 7/30/2023 at 8:41 PM, nickers said:

He won't answer.. He's a bitch coward!

yep. So, woodpecker - you keep arrogantly pecking, but you run and hide from a simple question: you have excuses for never answering, and you have attempted slurs to run and hide,....

but, again, try it:

"Hey, Woody - name one global climate disaster prediction that came true."

if everybody else who has any sense at all asked the question, now many times could you ignore the question?

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yep. So, woodpecker - you keep arrogantly pecking, but you run and hide from a simple question: you have excuses for never answering, and you have attempted slurs to run and hide,....

but, again, try it:

"Hey, Woody - name one global climate disaster prediction that came true."

if everybody else who has any sense at all asked the question, now many times could you ignore the question?

Temps are going up

Extreme weather is more frequent

Sea level is rising

These are facts. 

Sitting here and debating what you think has been predicted and what actually has, or what you think has happened and what actually has, is a waste of time. 

A whole group of you are lost causes on this. You've been politicized on a scientific issue. The hope being we can start to take real action earlier than having to wait when you're all dead. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Temps are going up

Extreme weather is more frequent

Sea level is rising

These are facts. 

Sitting here and debating what you think has been predicted and what actually has, or what you think has happened and what actually has, is a waste of time. 

A whole group of you are lost causes on this. You've been politicized on a scientific issue. The hope being we can start to take real action earlier than having to wait when you're all dead. 

Those are complete lies to scare people... Wake up you fucking dip shit moron...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1