THE BROWNS BOARD

North Korea holds rally with promise to 'annihilate' US

Vambo

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Anybody remember the film The warriors? North Korea reminds me of the Orphans.

Beyond that I can't see how so many millions of people have no fucking clue that their leader is a complete dick head.

WSS

81 million .....the first number to come to mind if I didn't know we were talking about North Korea.

I take that back, by now most lefties realize Biden is a dick head.

There could be 26 million stupid Biden voters that think he is great. ....the population of North Korea. lol

Ā 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

81 million .....the first number to come to mind if I didn't know we were talking about North Korea.

I take that back, by now most lefties realize Biden is a dick head.

There could be 26 million stupid Biden voters that think he is great. ....the population of North Korea. lol

Ā 

Well maybe, but I don't think all the people, or even most of the people, that voted for Biden were unaware of the fact that he is kind of a dick head. It's just more obvious now. They were just carried away with the blind hatred of Trump.

WSS

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well maybe, but I don't think all the people, or even most of the people, that voted for Biden were unaware of the fact that he is kind of a dick head. It's just more obvious now. They were just carried away with the blind hatred of Trump.

WSS

That certainly is the case. It's pretty much been proven. I know it didn't look like it, but mine was a lounge in cheek sorta thing... LOLĀ 

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

What is even more startling is how they try to defend making gender reassignment and pedophilia a normal practice and way of life in this country.. Then you have a commie like Ilhan Omar who knows damn well she would be executed in her native country for the shit shes helping push over here... It's like having child endangerment and Sharia Law packed into one bill or Ordinance and its a total oxy moron.. What happened to the back bone in this country?... I'm sick of seeing people lay down like ccunts for these sick assholes... Sorry to diigress... You say I'm angry?... Even more,.. I'm infuriated and disappointed in our law enforcement agencies who barely even try to protect us anymore... It seems like no one does anything anymore unless there are Dollar$'s attached to it!...

• Upvote 2