THE BROWNS BOARD

June 21st, this year - the day the earth ended and we all died...

calfoxwc

have to feel sorry for her in a way. The desire to be social media famous consumed her and now we all died because she made a prediction, parroting what a scientist said?

do I have that correct? Is the woodpecker no smarter than she is?

How is it possible to predict the world ending due to "man made global warming" and repeatedly have to just hide it and make a NEW date?

I just said to my Wife on the 24th, that we should go to our favorite restaurant because we won't have any problem to find a place to park, being a genius, she explained to me that the earth ended and all the employees won't be there anymore.

dammit, I should have thought of that.

https://townhall.com/columnists/marklewis/2023/06/25/june-21-2023-the-day-the-world-ended-n2624954

June 21, 2023: The Day the World Ended

"On June 21, 2018, Greta tweeted:  “A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years.”  Well, we didn’t stop using fossil fuels, so I guess humanity was wiped out.  Too bad.  I wanted to eat at Burger King today, but I guess there won’t be anybody there to serve me."

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

we shouldn't joke around - woodpecker still thinks the movie "Waterworld" was real...

I think you waste a lot of

time trying to respond to his trolling.  

he loves the attention he gets, let him wallow in his shallowness with no one to converse with, normal people are talking to this guy in everyday situations.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, hammertime said:

he loves the attention he gets, let him wallow in his shallowness with no one to converse with, normal people are talking to this guy in everyday situations.

Typical for a fag liberal...

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

you are correct. Sometimes, it just seems that I'm responding to his trolling just for others who might be reading but lurking, know the truth about stuff like the militia clause. He has no answer, but maybe some other lurking 2nd Amendment hater would learn.

But yeah, I should give it up. I only have about four days of "leisure" to go before I get really busy with getting my knee replaced. After that, I hope that most of you real posters will stop being funny for about two weeks, so I won't miss anything, and it would be too hard to catch up.....