THE BROWNS BOARD

Meatball Ron, Culture War President

MLD Woody

No one posted it here, but Meatball Ron's candidacy announcement on Twitter with Elon was a complete disaster. I'm sure he was happy to see the news cycle turn to Trump. 

But can someone really become president running on just culture war issues? I sure as hell hope not. How pathetic would that be for our country?

What else exactly does Desantis do besides make public universities in Florida worse and get in petty fights with Disney? 

I know there are actually a few sane folks on here that like Desantis. The others I imagine just go nuts over the anti LGBTQ rhetoric and actions. 

(Fuck ever living in Florida)

I mean, trump said the quiet part out loud

None of you knew about or cared at all about this a few years ago. Now the conservatives are rabid for it. They care more about this than they do the things they're supposed to stand for (lower taxes). 

The right wing political machine / think tank tried to fight transgenders with that bathroom bill. It blew up in their face. They regrouped, did some focus groups, and came back with the fairness in sports angle. Worked beautifully. Now they can an expand that into further hate, and general LGBTQ hate. And their easily manipulated base is eating it up

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

None of you knew about or cared at all about this a few years ago. Now the conservatives are rabid for it. They care more about this than they do the things they're supposed to stand for (lower taxes). 

The right wing political machine / think tank tried to fight transgenders with that bathroom bill. It blew up in their face. They regrouped, did some focus groups, and came back with the fairness in sports angle. Worked beautifully. Now they can an expand that into further hate, and general LGBTQ hate. And their easily manipulated base is eating it up

Anyone that reads this board knowns policies mean nothing to the nut jobs here. They posted a video of Cheetos's best insults as his "best moments". Not laws passed, treaties signed, or missions accomplished. A video of Cheetos acting like a 5th grader doing your mommy jokes. That is all they want.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Nowadays, it’s easier to get votes by feeding into someone’s anger, then it is to talk issues

It’s pretty sad, really

I will never vote for any one person that supports trans ideology specifically as that person is denying millions of years of evolution, denying reality itself and making everybody's life worse. 

BLM has a point much as I think they can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. Trans ideologists have no point. They have no basis in reality and I reject them unequivocally and in no uncertain terms. I reject their proponents. I reject their online troll foot soldiers. I don't know how to say it any more clearly. I reject them. If this is the issue the election is going to be decided on we're in a sad sorry state. 

• Thanks 3

well, then if you take a look at "meatball" Ron, youll get a guy who is not out to remove the culture of trans  - let alone lgbtq etc

(as op pecker would want us to believe) 

rather keep guardrails in place as well as checks on our rights as PARENTs of children who are being targeted.   ( In Florida at least)

Pecker then sits back and alleges this being a wholly conservative plan to out the groups that we know want to keep their so-called

protected victim class intact. 

Big bad Ron against poor little disney right pecker?

that whole deal started with collecting  property tax that had been postponed since forever - and DeSantis says PAY UP! 

kinda MAGA like 😀

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No one posted it here, but Meatball Ron's candidacy announcement on Twitter with Elon was a complete disaster. I'm sure he was happy to see the news cycle turn to Trump. 

But can someone really become president running on just culture war issues? I sure as hell hope not. How pathetic would that be for our country?

What else exactly does Desantis do besides make public universities in Florida worse and get in petty fights with Disney? 

I know there are actually a few sane folks on here that like Desantis. The others I imagine just go nuts over the anti LGBTQ rhetoric and actions. 

Man, you are what's really wrong with this country.  Please fade away.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I will never vote for any one person that supports trans ideology specifically as that person is denying millions of years of evolution, denying reality itself and making everybody's life worse. 

BLM has a point much as I think they can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. Trans ideologists have no point. They have no basis in reality and I reject them unequivocally and in no uncertain terms. I reject their proponents. I reject their online troll foot soldiers. I don't know how to say it any more clearly. I reject them. If this is the issue the election is going to be decided on we're in a sad sorry state. 

Well, I agree with your last sentence 

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

well, then if you take a look at "meatball" Ron, youll get a guy who is not out to remove the culture of trans  - let alone lgbtq etc

(as op pecker would want us to believe) 

rather keep guardrails in place as well as checks on our rights as PARENTs of children who are being targeted.   ( In Florida at least)

Pecker then sits back and alleges this being a wholly conservative plan to out the groups that we know want to keep their so-called

protected victim class intact. 

Big bad Ron against poor little disney right pecker?

that whole deal started with collecting  property tax that had been postponed since forever - and DeSantis says PAY UP! 

kinda MAGA like 😀

Not "poor little Disney" at all. I've never said that. Find where I did. I'll help, you can't. 

But I'm not really looking to elect a president that has engaged in some year+ long dick measuring contest against Disney because his ego is so fragile

And meatball Ron (trump's nickname for him) is absolutely trying to stamp this stuff out. The laws he's trying to pass, or have passed, in Florida are insane. He's actively turning the dial back decades in that state. The idea of a president doing that to this country is terrifying. The whole republican primary will be about culture wars, transgender, etc etc. The most meaningless primary ever. 

I'd rather trump be president again. At least he doesn't actually mean or give a shit about any of this conservative stuff. He's just pandering. Desantis is actively dangerous for the country. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Not "poor little Disney" at all. I've never said that. Find where I did. I'll help, you can't. 

But I'm not really looking to elect a president that has engaged in some year+ long dick measuring contest against Disney because his ego is so fragile

And meatball Ron (trump's nickname for him) is absolutely trying to stamp this stuff out. The laws he's trying to pass, or have passed, in Florida are insane. He's actively turning the dial back decades in that state. The idea of a president doing that to this country is terrifying. The whole republican primary will be about culture wars, transgender, etc etc. The most meaningless primary ever. 

I'd rather trump be president again. At least he doesn't actually mean or give a shit about any of this conservative stuff. He's just pandering. Desantis is actively dangerous for the country. 

The nut jobs here only see the press conferences where they sign the new laws. Thier "news" sources never tell them about the laws being struck down as unconstitutional. 

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Fixed that for ya brah.. ;)

"Biden is old, senile, and incompetent"

"Biden orchestrated the largest, most significant voting fraud operation in our nation's history!"

Yeah, alright. 

Fuck some of you are stupid. I'm not sure how I'm still surprised by it. 

But if you think there was large scale voting fraud that allowed Biden to win, well, you're a dumbass. It also helps explain why you believe other dumb shit too. 

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2023 at 12:11 PM, MLD Woody said:

You've been so consumed by DeSantis "culture war" that you're oblivious to the fact that you've taken part in it.

Florida happens to be thriving, so yeah fuck Florida just because of DeSantis so called culture war. That certainly confirms your obsession.

DeSantis has an agenda that extend far beyond his "culture war", it's just that you can't see it.

2 minutes ago, FY56 said:

You've been so consumed by DeSantis "culture war" that you're oblivious to the fact that you've taken part in it.

Florida happens to be thriving, so yeah fuck Florida just because of DeSantis so called culture war. That certainly confirms your obsession.

DeSantis has an agenda that extend far beyond his "culture war", it's just that you can't see it.

And even more hilarious Woody calls everyone else racists and bigots yet he makes a racist title to his thread aimed at American/Italians... Disgraceful!

On 6/21/2023 at 1:11 AM, MLD Woody said:

"Biden orchestrated the largest, most significant voting fraud operation in our nation's history!"

Yeah, alright. 

But if you think there was large scale voting fraud that allowed Biden to win, well, you're a dumbass. It also helps explain why you believe other dumb shit too. 

https://www.stickthisgraphics.net/assets/images/Woody%20Woodpecker%20v6.JPG

On 6/21/2023 at 1:11 AM, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, alright. 

Creepy, Cringe and Confused: The Decline of Joe Biden

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Axe said:

"If something happens to him, we're stuck with her"

Fuck every everyone of you ignorant asswipes that voted for this..

Looking again at our resident wino..

And you can’t get one of those fucksticks that voted for Dementia Joe to talk about all of the positive things that he’s done.

Its all about Trump, Trump, Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

And you can’t get one of those fucksticks that voted for Dementia Joe to talk about all of the positive things that he’s done.

Its all about Trump, Trump, Trump.

You post like this repeatedly, you've gonna a response many times, but you seem to just ignore it. 

Off of the top of my head, the infrastructure bill, getting out of Afghanistan (even if a mess), and at least attempting (still possible) some student loan forgiveness. 

Of course, he could not accomplish anything for 4 years, just keep us level, and it would be better than someone like Desantis actively making the country worse. 

On 6/20/2023 at 9:37 PM, Canton Dawg said:

That guy you voted for…you know old what’s his name, well he garnered 81 million votes by pandering.

Pandering is a politician’s number 1 job

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The naivete of the Woodpecker is Charming. Yes Woody, Donald Trump is rude. And, lest we forget, the guy who voted for is addled.

WSS

Crazy how a guy with dementia is still a better choice, huh?

And yes, the only Trump negative that exists is that he was "rude". Ugh... Of course Steve. That's it.

(I didn't even say trump btw, I said Desantis, but you just constantly want to make it about trump trump trump I guess)

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Crazy how a guy with dementia is still a better choice, huh?

And yes, the only Trump negative that exists is that he was "rude". Ugh... Of course Steve. That's it.

(I didn't even say trump btw, I said Desantis, but you just constantly want to make it about trump trump trump I guess)

Yes rude. Very astute on your part. Fill in the blacks here:

He was for this this and this but Biden was for that that and that.

Trying not to use nickel and dime cliches if possible.

WSS

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You post like this repeatedly, you've gonna a response many times, but you seem to just ignore it. 

Off of the top of my head, the infrastructure bill, getting out of Afghanistan (even if a mess), and at least attempting (still possible) some student loan forgiveness. 

Of course, he could not accomplish anything for 4 years, just keep us level, and it would be better than someone like Desantis actively making the country worse. 

Funny how I have to refresh your memory.

During Trump’s tenure as Prez, he tried to push an infrastructure bill through Congress.

Funny how the Democratic controlled House wasn’t interested, they were focused on impeachment…remember?

While we’re walking down memory lane, Trump initiated an Executive Order capping insulin prices.

Your President ended it on day 1, then passed it as his own EO a year and a half later.

What a guy!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

so, the disaster of bolting Afghanistan and leaving behind 13 of our American Soldiers to DIE is a positive to you?

You can't be serious.

Student loan forgiveness is a positive? Please, stop, lol.

and, the "infrastructure Bill" ????????????????????????????

Like I said - the left does everything they do - emotionally and poltiically for their advantage. Has nothing to do with solivng any problem. The left CREATES problems to try to intimidate the American people with, or to bribe them with....for votes and staying in power. Like I said, what the left does ...BACKFIRES every time.

This time, it's the word "infrastructure," as in President Joe Biden's recent "infrastructure" bill. Mr. Biden used his address to Congress last week to try to sell the American public on a...
     BTW, I went for an EKG, pre-surgery. That gal was great - she said health care was falling apart - she hated to be political, but said  healthcare was never going to be the same - the damage done by obaMaocare ruined the best health care system in the world.

Constant turnover, so many people leaving the medical field for red tape that has run so many doctors into conglomerates like Cleveland Clinic to financially keep going. More and more red tape. More and more and more control up on high, away from dr and patient.

ObaMaocare was a designed implosion of private health care - to give the government so much power over it - that they could have gov own the health care industry. and, for instance, give all illegals free health care.

A few examples of how bad? Our dr visit used to be 78 bucks. After obaMaocare - the conglomerate considers the dr.s office as "part of their hospitals".... now, that same visit costs 378 bucks. America is being badly damaged, and it seems it will be permanent maybe.

47 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so, the disaster of bolting Afghanistan and leaving behind 13 of our American Soldiers to DIE is a positive to you?

You can't be serious.

Student loan forgiveness is a positive? Please, stop, lol.

and, the "infrastructure Bill" ????????????????????????????

Like I said - the left does everything they do - emotionally and poltiically for their advantage. Has nothing to do with solivng any problem. The left CREATES problems to try to intimidate the American people with, or to bribe them with....for votes and staying in power. Like I said, what the left does ...BACKFIRES every time.

This time, it's the word "infrastructure," as in President Joe Biden's recent "infrastructure" bill. Mr. Biden used his address to Congress last week to try to sell the American public on a...
     BTW, I went for an EKG, pre-surgery. That gal was great - she said health care was falling apart - she hated to be political, but said  healthcare was never going to be the same - the damage done by obaMaocare ruined the best health care system in the world.

Constant turnover, so many people leaving the medical field for red tape that has run so many doctors into conglomerates like Cleveland Clinic to financially keep going. More and more red tape. More and more and more control up on high, away from dr and patient.

ObaMaocare was a designed implosion of private health care - to give the government so much power over it - that they could have gov own the health care industry. and, for instance, give all illegals free health care.

A few examples of how bad? Our dr visit used to be 78 bucks. After obaMaocare - the conglomerate considers the dr.s office as "part of their hospitals".... now, that same visit costs 378 bucks. America is being badly damaged, and it seems it will be permanent maybe.

Oh, well if a right wing think tank doesn't like it...

You stooge