THE BROWNS BOARD

Busted! Biden just got disastrous news FBI has MORE EVIDENCE on his alleged BRIBERY scandal!!!

16 hours ago, cccjwh said:

If you care if the accusations were true or false, you would ask for actual evidence. This is three years old; it was created when Cheetos was still POTUS. They found nothing. 

An unnamed source has accused ByDon of stuff and the FBI wrote it down on a form 1023. That is all you have. It the same thing you had 3 years ago. 

Oh I care if the accusations are true and I assume that they are given what we know about the malfeasance between his son and funneling of Ukraine money to the Democrat party. I just think that Biden is a cog in the corrupt Democrat money laundering cartel albeit a stupid one. The thing I'm mostly care about is the corruption of our justice system as should we all. Because nobody cares about mishandling classified horse s*** documents. Nobody. It's only a means for the assholes to try to keep Donald Trump from running again because he'd mob the floor with the retard in Chief who holds the office now.

wss

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

Guiliani has receipts too

damn. the murderers who protected the clintons, protected obaMao commie and the bidens....apparently, they will murder anyone.

I could post the pictures all of the people who have died under mysterious circumstances over the years, ...people who were going to be a threat to the clinton's power and control...which, is power and control by the deep state.

From that link FairHooker11 posted above:

"The chief accountant at Ukraine’s Burisma Energy, who offered to provide US authorities with damning evidence regarding financial crimes involving Joe and Hunter Biden, has been found dead before she could testify.

The Burisma whistleblower, who has been identified as the wife of the former Burisma owner Mykola Lisin, who also died in suspicious circumstances during the years of the Obama administration when vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter were active in Ukraine.

Giuliani discussed the fate of the now-deceased whistleblower during an interview on Newsmax’s “Saturday Report” with Rita Cosby."

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh I care if the accusations are true and I assume that they are given what we know about the malfeasance between his son and funneling of Ukraine money to the Democrat party. I just think that Biden is a cog in the corrupt Democrat money laundering cartel albeit a stupid one. The thing I'm mostly care about is the corruption of our justice system as should we all. Because nobody cares about mishandling classified horse s*** documents. Nobody. It's only a means for the assholes to try to keep Donald Trump from running again because he'd mob the floor with the retard in Chief who holds the office now.

wss

"What we know about". No, what you have been told, but there isn't any evidence of. Your feelings aren't evidence. Whenever you guys find some, let me know.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

"What we know about". No, what you have been told, but there isn't any evidence of. Your feelings aren't evidence. Whenever you guys find some, let me know.

Unfortunately like I said the justice system and the FBI are both corrupt. Absolutely no doubt they can indict the fucker at a time they want.

WSS

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Unfortunately like I said the justice system and the FBI are both corrupt. Absolutely no doubt they can indict the fucker at a time they want.

WSS

Of course. The derp state, the excuse every nut job uses to ignore basic facts. 

A Trump supporter dies and goes to the pearly gates…

There he sees St Peter and gets excited and walks towards the pearly gates.
St. Peter says, "I want you to know, on the whole you were a good person, that's why you're going in. But we almost had to send you to hell because you voted for Trump."
"What do you mean? Trump is the best president ever and a devout Christian!"
St. Peter snorts and says, "He's nothing of the sort. He's vain, greedy, an adulterer, racist, and corrupt. As soon as he dies we're sending him straight to hell."
The Trump supporter shakes his head, his eyes wide and mutters unhappily, "Oh my gosh. I didn't realize the deep state went this far!"

Holy shlt. No one has even talked to the person with the audio tapes in three years. Bahahahahahahaha. 

Comer Admits Nobody Has Heard From Alleged Biden Informant for Three Years (newsweek.com)

When asked by Hannity if he has any contact with this alleged Burisma source, Comer replied: "Unfortunately, nobody's had any contact with him for the last three years.

ron-desantis-laugh.gif.5253c5e55ad0d2cf355b100270140b26.gif