THE BROWNS BOARD

Mccarthy and other wimpy republicans' deal - looks like EV hell in America in the future

calfoxwc

way too many republicans in congress are cowards to fight the left.

I guess they fear fake investigations and fake prosecutions etc.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-debt-ceiling-deal-leaves-us-completely-vulnerable-to-electric-car-hell

Horowitz: Debt ceiling deal leaves us completely vulnerable to electric car hell

That's the beauty of peckers responses, whether its an innuendo or that he /she actually stumbled into or onto a fact. The rube himself / herself cannot say "grift, snowflake, racist, nazi or bigot here until someone calls it out, then (the moron) pecker comes back blazing.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jax said:

The old 'whatever facts and common sense you state doesn't matter because oil is behind it' counter. Should we all grab our tin foil hats?

"Tin foil hats" hahaha man you might want to read into some of the posters and folks in real life that are on your side. 

But if you see a study by some vague think tank that says oil is great, and then you see it was paid for by oil, I'd be a little suspicious... Yeah. 

What makes you think I'd waste my time reading anything about how great oil is or would listen to anyone about how great anything is?

The thought of switching to some super efficient car would be great, but reality is we just aren't ready. Why the hell our politicians would force this change to hurry and dump gas cars is beyond me. There's places that can't even keep power on during a normal storm, but you want to have everyone on our electrical grid charging their little cars all at the same time?

Something has to be advanced in battery technology, until then I guess the oil industry wins.

5 hours ago, Jax said:

What makes you think I'd waste my time reading anything about how great oil is or would listen to anyone about how great anything is?

The thought of switching to some super efficient car would be great, but reality is we just aren't ready. Why the hell our politicians would force this change to hurry and dump gas cars is beyond me. There's places that can't even keep power on during a normal storm, but you want to have everyone on our electrical grid charging their little cars all at the same time?

Something has to be advanced in battery technology, until then I guess the oil industry wins.

I suspect it has a LOT to do with all the money that the bidens have been bribed with.

biden is bought, and will do whatever china wants.

Under serious pressure, the corrupt fbi has admitted it, finally supplied that document.

• Upvote 1