THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill has a reliable source. Cheetos is getting indicted under Espionage Act this week

cccjwh

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Is there something inaccurate about the Facebook link?

the bird pukes out crap, then attacks every single source of every single subject he doesn't like.

On 6/14/2023 at 10:06 AM, calfoxwc said:

just another ignorant loudmouth desperate for negative attention.

sad, sad, sad. ccc translation:

"oh, thank you for whooping me with a 2x4, please do it some more"

You're one of the biggest loudmouth board hogs around Cal. It's one of the major reasons I don't waste much of my time on the Board anymore, I've got better things to do than read your deep state conspiracy crap. You all butthurt your greatest President ever, ever now has 70+ criminal charges against him? It will probably top 100 when the Georgia indictments come out in August. 

Hate to tell you the justice system (hallucinate about the "corrupt" FBI) & states of New York, Georgia, Washington DC... Are all out to "get" the Mango Messiah. You guys seem to think laws don't apply to your wannabe dictator. Or, try to deflect with whataboutism. As cw pointed out, Trump had four years to try and nail Hillary, and gee- no indictments.  :D

BTW, among Trump's (the Washington Post stopped counting at 30,000) lies. He did utter one truth- he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and he wouldn't lose any of his "followers" er CULT.  The reaction to his latest legal snafu is 100% proof of that to me. 

On 6/14/2023 at 5:58 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Another reason to not believe the MSM. . .

Nah, they only have recorded tapes and a mountain of evidence. News Max-  now that FOX can't spew propaganda it's just shifted farther to the right.

So bye again guys- got any insults you'd like to hurl my way?  The grade school behavior here is getting to be pretty hilarious, if it wasn't so sad.  

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

You're one of the biggest loudmouth board hogs around Cal. It's one of the major reasons I don't waste much of my time on the Board anymore, I've got better things to do than read your deep state conspiracy crap. You all butthurt your greatest President ever, ever now has 70+ criminal charges against him? It will probably top 100 when the Georgia indictments come out in August. 

Hate to tell you the justice system (hallucinate about the "corrupt" FBI) & states of New York, Georgia, Washington DC... Are all out to "get" the Mango Messiah. You guys seem to think laws don't apply to your wannabe dictator. Or, try to deflect with whataboutism. As cw pointed out, Trump had four years to try and nail Hillary, and gee- no indictments.  :D

BTW, among Trump's (the Washington Post stopped counting at 30,000) lies. He did utter one truth- he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and he wouldn't lose any of his "followers" er CULT.  The reaction to his latest legal snafu is 100% proof of that to me. 

Nah, they only have recorded tapes and a mountain of evidence. News Max-  now that FOX can't spew propaganda it's just shifted farther to the right.

So bye again guys- got any insults you'd like to hurl my way?  The grade school behavior here is getting to be pretty hilarious, if it wasn't so sad.  

tenor.gif.13f0046eb168ffee43dc24e39b620e31.gif

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, hoorta said:

ou all butthurt your greatest President ever, ever now has 70+ criminal charges against him? It will probably top 100 when the Georgia indictments come out in August. 

you post the most ignorant, perverted garbage for someone who isn't coherent because he can't stop the booze. All you have is pretending in lala land that other posters are "angry", "butthurt", the old "racist"....

you don't come around because you are not respected by hardly anyone here who isn't a leftwing looney. Why don't you grow a pair and read this:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Meanwhile, since you have never been able to grow even a tiny pair in the past (your woodpecker blabbed on you maybe), you have never gone to AA I guess. Too bad.

HERE IS YOUR SIGN:

ASM.jpeg.51c435fd297aa5819a918619acdf0f07.jpeg

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, you obviously didn’t watch the video that I posted (big surprise).

As usual you go on one of your TDS tirades, stomp your feet and abruptly leave.

My issue with the MSM is they show pictures of a lot of boxes, supposedly or implied to be taken from Trump’s home.

When the actual truth is they only took 102 documents.

Very misleading to the sane people of this world…don’t you think?

IMG_4290.jpeg

IMG_4289.jpeg

IMG_4288.jpeg

IMG_4291.jpeg

IMG_4293.jpeg

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

How many did Hillary have? Or Dementia Joe?

Hillary had zero, dumbass. Emails were flagged because they were exchanges talking about things consider classified.

No idea for ByDon. I know he didn't try to steal them. You know like Cheetos tried.

How many more classified documents do you think Cheetos still has? Because if you haven't heard, he could do whatever he wants with our country's secrets. Saudis could have really used the information about Iran. And Cheetos did get a bunch of money for hosting golf tournaments and if the LIV PGA merger goes through, he will make even more. But hey, he donated he salary. 😄 I'm sure you guys will be cheering the merger on. 

Among some of the "favors" DAWN claims were agreed between Trump and Prince Salman was PIF backing the former president's son-in-law Jared Kushner's Affinity Fund with a $2 billion investment, as well as a $1 billion for Trump's former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin' Liberty Strategic Capital firm.

But the fact of the matter is, he is a consummate narcissist and he constantly engages in reckless conduct that puts his political followers at risk and the conservative and Republican agenda at risk,” Barr said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

“If he was in the White House again, he will always put his own interests and gratifying his own ego ahead of everything else, including the country’s interests,” Barr said. “There’s no question about it. This is a perfect example of that.”

Yes, they are talking about your cult leader. 

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Hillary had zero, dumbass. Emails were flagged because they were exchanges talking about things consider classified.

Hillary had 4 dipshit. . .

On the same day, her office released a Q&A that said a “separate, closed email system was used by the State Department for the sole purpose of handling classified communications which was designed to prevent such information from being transmitted anywhere other than within that system.”

But about four months later, the inspectors general of the State Department and the Intelligence Community reviewed 40 of Clinton’s emails and found that four did contain classified information, referring the case to the FBI for what they called an investigation into the “potential compromise of classified information.”  The inspectors general said the four emails “did not contain classification markings.”

After the inspectors general reported its findings, Clinton and her campaign amended their public statements to say that she did not send or receive information that was marked classified. But that has turned out to be false, too.

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/clintons-handling-of-classified-information/

23 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hillary had 4 dipshit. . .

On the same day, her office released a Q&A that said a “separate, closed email system was used by the State Department for the sole purpose of handling classified communications which was designed to prevent such information from being transmitted anywhere other than within that system.”

But about four months later, the inspectors general of the State Department and the Intelligence Community reviewed 40 of Clinton’s emails and found that four did contain classified information, referring the case to the FBI for what they called an investigation into the “potential compromise of classified information.”  The inspectors general said the four emails “did not contain classification markings.”

After the inspectors general reported its findings, Clinton and her campaign amended their public statements to say that she did not send or receive information that was marked classified. But that has turned out to be false, too.

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/clintons-handling-of-classified-information/

They weren't classified documents, dumbass. They had email conversations that after the fact were deemed to contain classified information. She didn't scan classified documents into her computer and attach them to emails. Amazing that you nut jobs are so terrible at the details. I guess that is why you are fooled so easily by Cheetos.

I will ask again. Congrats on your whataboutism/deflection. How many more classified documents do you think Cheetos still has? Because if you haven't heard, he could do whatever he wants with our country's secrets. 

16 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

They weren't classified documents, dumbass. They had email conversations that after the fact were deemed to contain classified information. She didn't scan classified documents into her computer and attach them to emails. Amazing that you nut jobs are so terrible at the details. I guess that is why you are fooled so easily by Cheetos.

I will ask again. Congrats on your whataboutism/deflection. How many more classified documents do you think Cheetos still has? Because if you haven't heard, he could do whatever he wants with our country's secrets. 

Wow! You are living in your own universe, or you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Pay particular attention to the last sentence in BOLD.

I can’t dumb it down any further for you…dumbass.

After the inspectors general reported its findings, Clinton and her campaign amended their public statements to say that she did not send or receive information that was marked classified. But that has turned out to be false, too.

28 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Wow! You are living in your own universe, or you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Pay particular attention to the last sentence in BOLD.

I can’t dumb it down any further for you…dumbass.

After the inspectors general reported its findings, Clinton and her campaign amended their public statements to say that she did not send or receive information that was marked classified. But that has turned out to be false, too.

You keep pretending they are the same cult member. "What about Hillary" isn't a defense that can be used in the court room. There weren't any documents, they are ONLY EMAILS. I can't explain it any clearer, you are just too stupid to understand what words mean. 

Hillary Clinton’s claim that ‘zero emails’ were marked classified - The Washington Post

Analysis by Glenn Kessler
The Fact Checker
September 8, 2022 at 3:00 a.m. EDT

Clinton, in her tweet, suggests none of her emails were marked classified. That’s technically correct. Whether those emails contained classified information was a major focus of the investigation, but a review of the recent investigations, including new information obtained by the Fact Checker, shows Clinton has good reason for making a distinction with Trump.

At a July 5, 2016, news conference, Comey said: “From the group of 30,000 emails returned to the State Department, 110 emails in 52 email chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received.” He added that out of “thousands of emails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level.” Separately, he said 2,000 additional emails were “up-classified” so redactions could be made to make them suitable for public disclosure.

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You keep pretending they are the same cult member. "What about Hillary" isn't a defense that can be used in the court room. There weren't any documents, they are ONLY EMAILS. I can't explain it any clearer, you are just too stupid to understand what words mean. 

Hillary Clinton’s claim that ‘zero emails’ were marked classified - The Washington Post

Analysis by Glenn Kessler
The Fact Checker
September 8, 2022 at 3:00 a.m. EDT

Clinton, in her tweet, suggests none of her emails were marked classified. That’s technically correct. Whether those emails contained classified information was a major focus of the investigation, but a review of the recent investigations, including new information obtained by the Fact Checker, shows Clinton has good reason for making a distinction with Trump.

At a July 5, 2016, news conference, Comey said: “From the group of 30,000 emails returned to the State Department, 110 emails in 52 email chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received.” He added that out of “thousands of emails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level.” Separately, he said 2,000 additional emails were “up-classified” so redactions could be made to make them suitable for public disclosure.

Go ahead living in your alternate reality…dumbass.

10 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Go ahead living in your alternate reality…dumbass.

You keep worshiping your orange god.

Asked if Trump should be trusted with the nation's top secrets if elected president again in 2024, Esper said not if what the special counsel's investigation has alleged is true.

"Based on his actions, again, if proven true under the indictment by the special counsel, no, I mean, it's just irresponsible action that places our service members at risk, places our nation's security at risk," Esper said. "You cannot have these documents floating around. They need to be secured."

- Cheetos's former Defense Secretary Mark Esper

On 6/15/2023 at 1:33 PM, cccjwh said:

Same old, same old. "Cheetos is a victim". Still no defense for what he did or even trying to say he is not guilty. 

Thats because he is a victim. The ultimate victim of a two-tiered legal system. One for Trump, and one for demonrats. The victim of a government agency that took it upon themselves to be the guardians of the people...by removing Trump for the "better good".

Demonrats have cheapened both the act of impeachment and the judicial system. You know it's true Cheetos.

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Of the roughly 30,000 emails turned over by Clinton’s representatives, the FBI has said, 110 emails in 52 email chains were found to have classified information, including some at the top-secret level.

After a roughly yearlong inquiry, the FBI closed out the investigation in July 2016, finding that Clinton did not intend to break the law. The bureau reopened the inquiry months later, 11 days before the presidential election, after discovering a new batch of emails. After reviewing those communications, the FBI opted against recommending charges.

"Yes officer, I was going 90 in a 55, but I didn't intend to."

Officer: "Ok since you didn't intend to, no ticket today".

On 6/9/2023 at 12:31 PM, cccjwh said:

The investigation resulted in charges against 34 individuals and 3 companies, 8 guilty pleas, and a conviction at trial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_special_counsel_investigation#:~:text=The Mueller investigation culminated with,charge members of the campaign.

That's still nothing considering that the aim was to "get Trump" in order to nullify the election. But much to your disappointment, Trump was found not guilty of anything.

Trumps campaign members were charged only for lying to the FBI. Manafort for tax crimes.  You wanted Trump to hang, instead you got a big nothingburger. 

The audacity of Trump winning. Lest we forget those images of you pathetic libs glued to TV's during both the Mueller and Comey testimonies. So much hoping that either one would be able to implicate Trump, thereby making his election null and void. The disappointment left in it's wake was priceless.

Let's now try to look for something to impeach him for.

On 6/13/2023 at 10:25 PM, cccjwh said:

Cheetos had 4 years to charge Hillary, ask him why he didn't. Promises made, promises forgotten.

Not exactly there Cheetos.

As Trump began to focus on running the country, your people began to focus on how to get rid of Trump.

Tell me again who is dividing the country.

President-elect Donald Trump said Tuesday he won’t pursue criminal charges against Hillary Clinton because it would divide the nation — and she’s already “suffered greatly.”

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons — I really don’t,” Trump said in an interview with the New York Times.

“She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”

When asked whether he would pledge not to prosecute the former secretary of state, the president-elect said, “It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about.”

The president-elect added he was also concerned about the impact after the bitter election.

“I think it would be very divisive for the country,” he said.

12 hours ago, FY56 said:

Thats because he is a victim. The ultimate victim of a two-tiered legal system. One for Trump, and one for demonrats. The victim of a government agency that took it upon themselves to be the guardians of the people...by removing Trump for the "better good".

Demonrats have cheapened both the act of impeachment and the judicial system. You know it's true Cheetos.

It is two-tiered legal system. If he was anyone other than a former POTUS he would be in a cell next Jack Douglas Teixeira. You victims are just so persecuted, not sure how you can get out of bed in the morning. 

NY grand jury weaponized to indicted Cheetos.
FL grand jury weaponized to indicted Cheetos.
NY jury weaponized to find him liable of sexual abuse and defamation.
26 women weaponized to accuse him of sexual assault and/or sexual misconduct.
60 judges weaponized to shot down Cheetos election fraud cases.
District judge weaponized to throw his case against Hillary and make him pay her lawyer fees.
Cheetos lawyers weaponized to make Cheetos pay 1.8 million to charities he ripped off.
DC jury weaponized to conflicted Cheetos buddy Stone on obstruction.
Trump organization's CEO weaponized to plead guilty to 15 felonies.
7 police officers weaponized to sue Cheetos from injures during your insurrection.
US Supreme Court weaponized to rule against Cheetos on taxes, classified record suit, and attempt to block Jan 6 records.
Yet another jury weaponized to convict the chairman of the Cheetos campaign of eight felony counts.
Yet another judge weaponized to throw out Cheetos suit against the NY times.
Jury weaponized to give out not convict verdict to Sussmann and the analyst.
Cheetos DOJ weaponized to not bring charges against, Clintons, Obama, junkie and whoever else you morons think broke the law.

All these people are just against Cheetos or Cheetos is just a corrupt piece of shlt. See Occam's razor. 

14 hours ago, Axe said:

Do you honestly trust any news source at this point?

Right right right. Every news source is complete lies. Big government this. Deep state that. 

This "invention" during Trump's first campaign to call any news coverage you disagree with "fake news" has done wonders for this country (ex, all of COVID...).

Now NBC or ABC is biased far left liberal trash but Newsmax and The blaze are legitimate. Until they aren't right wing enough and they're turned on like fox was. 

Or, I guess, you just keep posting from Facebook. Which is about 90% of your posts. Just skip the news completely when your social media feed is an echo chamber full of the biggest deranged idiots in this country. 

It's so delusional to say there's a "two tier legal system" and then claim that trump, fucking white wealthy powerful Trump, is on the lower tier of that system

Absolutely insane and delusional

And unfortunately completely par for the course with a very concerning portion of Americans. 

Also delusional, when MAGA morons say "he could be on the beach somewhere with a drink and enjoying his life. He doesn't have to run. But he's doing it for us! To save America!"

You stupid fool. Trump doesn't give a fuck about you. He's running because it's his best shot at staying out of jail (plus his ego).