THE BROWNS BOARD

Like the nazis excluded Jews from professions, social life, and life itself....

calfoxwc

the outrageous leftwing perversion movement is going the same way - on Real Americans who refuse to be mentally programmed to accept any garbage they dish out. It's social engineering at it's most dangerous, outside of the way the nazis, communists, etc do it - genocide.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/travis-lohr-banned-from-graduation-after-saying-there-are-only-two-genders

seems like the perverted left is acting to torture society into submission. something like that.

LIke being brainwashed - repetitive perverted garbage 24x7 until society is totally under control.

- everyone I disagree with is a Nazi... It's always hilarious when you attempt to attack others for the thing you do the most

- actions have consequences

- I'm going to guess the blaze isn't exactly telling the full story

- this kid could pivot the outrage into a right wing grift, like countless others, and have plenty morons sending him money in no time

• Upvote 1

yet, the similarities are there. You are looking more and more like a woodpecker pecking on a guardrail and saying "wow, this tastes so good".....

running frantically away from legit questions makes you look really bad on this forum.

answer Cysko's question.

Woody Woodpecker Ladder GIF - WoodyWoodpecker Ladder Climbing ...

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

yet, the similarities are there. You are looking more and more like a woodpecker pecking on a guardrail and saying "wow, this tastes so good".....

running frantically away from legit questions makes you look really bad on this forum.

answer Cysko's question.

Woody Woodpecker Ladder GIF - WoodyWoodpecker Ladder Climbing ...

You are a sad, deranged old man that is losing his grip on reality

Get off of this board and enjoy your last few years of life. 

Wasting you remaining time here just proving your ignorance and hypocrisy over and over again does nothing. 

Or continue calling everyone you disagree with Nazis... 

10 hours ago, Jax said:

What part of 1st amendment being violated didn't you get? Why does a kid get persecuted for stating a fact?

You just want to post Cal out of context so you could say something dumb about nazis

Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequence, just fyi. 

"Something dumb about Nazis" --- oh boy we've got another one that can't read, huh? Please try to follow along, champ. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

well, gee, typical transpecker - trans and gay people acting out and intimidating others, activist judges supporting activist laws that say everyone else has to jump when trans and gay people say "jump", ..... so there are consequences for their overt perverted behavior?

YES or NO.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, gee, typical transpecker - trans and gay people acting out and intimidating others, activist judges supporting activist laws that say everyone else has to jump when trans and gay people say "jump", ..... so there are consequences for their overt perverted behavior?

YES or NO.

I mean hell.. You can't dumb it down even more for him can ya?... LOL!

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"Something dumb about Nazis" --- oh boy we've got another one that can't read, huh? Please try to follow along, champ. 

Where was there any consequence? They stopped him from even exercising his right, see the difference?

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

- everyone I disagree with is a white nationalist... It's always hilarious when you attempt to attack others for the thing you do the most

- actions have consequences

- I'm going to guess the blaze isn't exactly telling the full story

- this kid could pivot the outrage into a right wing grift, like countless others, and have plenty morons sending him money in no time

WSS

On 6/8/2023 at 6:12 PM, Jax said:

Where was there any consequence? They stopped him from even exercising his right, see the difference?

That's not how school works, buddy. You can't go around saying whatever you want...

I know the right has a poor grip on what freedom of speech actually means, but come on.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That's not how school works, buddy. You can't go around saying whatever you want...I know the right has a poor grip on what freedom of speech actually means, but come on.

liar. you can if you are a leftie. you can even demand teachers play the perverted game of fake genders.

Too many schools "work" to subvert pride in America, to dissociate kids from their parents

influence, pervert kids so that they accept the only perversion political party in the future - the democratic party.

They pervert them to the extreme, neglecting the studies they are SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING.

American students generally are being screwed over in many public schools - ALL ANTI PARENT.

Parents who complain - are targeted by this doj and fbi. They are falling behind in math, science....geography....

because the power brokers in the teaching profession see the schools being funded NOT by parents directly, so they are not held accountable by anyone, especially the severely corrupt, perverted federal government we have now.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mayo-clinic-censors-and-suspends-doctor-for-refusing-to-adhere-to-prescribed-messaging-regarding-covid-trans-athletes

Mayo Clinic censors and suspends doctor for refusing to adhere to ‘prescribed messaging’ regarding COVID, trans athletes

the left is being divisive to know who to persecute for not being one of them.

perverted class acceptance is just a criteria for social engineering conservatives out of

our culture in the long run.

won't work.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/protests-mounting-and-pride-flags-underfoot-after-ottawa-teachers-told-to-refer-to-all-students-with-theythem-pronouns

Protests mounting and Pride flags underfoot after Ottawa teachers told to refer to all students with 'they/them pronouns' and prohibit opt-outs from '2SLGBTQ+ learnings'

the left is kidnapping kids' minds in their freaking insane desire to remake American society

like them, or to screw over everyone NOT like them, to get and keep political control permanently.

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That's not how school works, buddy. You can't go around saying whatever you want...

I know the right has a poor grip on what freedom of speech actually means, but come on.

You can't go around saying what all of my teachers ever taught in school? Like Cal stated, I guess only the left can do or say whatever they want.

https://www.aclu.org/news/free-speech/some-schools-need-lesson-students-free-speech-rights

Fortunately, the First Amendment protects student speech. While public schools can regulate student speech that substantially disrupts the functioning of the school, as the Supreme Court held in the landmark 1969 case Tinker v. Des Moines, students do not lose their First Amendment rights simply by virtue of walking into school. Nor do they give up their right to speak out outside of school simply by virtue of being a student. To the contrary, outside of school, students enjoy essentially the same rights to protest and speak out as anyone else.

Schools are meant to teach the Constitution — and follow it. That means respecting equality and freedom of speech. And when students speak out on the political issues of the day, it should lead to engagement, not wrongheaded punishment.

• Thanks 1

I mean, I saw this happen in 1971-72. It happened to me - bad grade for a non-legal brief that the dean said would have been a B- even if he was trying to screw me over. He knew who did it - a leftie anti-war prof.

now, decades alter? It's worse. It's common in many leftwing school systems run by lefties, managed by lefty school boards  in cities run by lefties.

weeding out and ruining political opposition wherever they find it.

Anyone who will NOT be programmed/politically indoctrinated gets harrassed out of the picture, no longer a threat to their power:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/professor-defends-fail-biologicalwomen-uc

University professor defends failing a student for using term 'biological women' because it's 'outdated terminology' that causes 'systemic harm'