THE BROWNS BOARD

Voting won't matter: Biden’s power grab could destroy elections

Vambo

Biden’s power grab could destroy elections with big government bureaucrats' help

America is on a path to becoming functionally election-proof. One more four-year term of President Joe Biden’s puppet regime may be enough to lock in irreversible changes that put partisan agendas within the federal government on autopilot. If that happens, the voice of the people can be silenced. 

When I left Congress in 2017, I thought the path to restoring liberty and prosperity in America ran through elections. If I could add my voice to others working to sway voters and impact elections, we could elect freedom-loving congressional majorities to turn back the tide of big government and runaway spending.  

As I write in my new book, "The Puppeteers: The People Who Control the People Who Control America," the battlefield has changed. Under the guise of "saving our democracy," the Biden administration has actually compromised representative government.  

Jason is absolutely correct. He is the real deal - not afraid to speak out. He should run for president, not

wimpy milktoast pence.

dangerous times are ahead. Just wait til they provide welfare etc for all illegals and give them the vote.

the dems and al the deep state bureaucrats will stay in power permanently.