THE BROWNS BOARD

Matt Walsh - What is a woman?

11 hours ago, FY56 said:

Everyone should take time out to watch this.

I watched half of it. Had to give up - I get it. It's just a sick social engineering fad. Leftwing peoples' fake reality, is how they FEEL. Their FEELINGS are dominant over every contradicting aspect of reality. It's a social media inspired/aggravated subculture of fighting windmills. That is a Don Quixote reference...

2 days agoEnglish Dictionary Grammar Definition of 'fight windmills' fight windmills in American English or tilt at windmills to fight imaginary evils or opponents from Don Quixote's charging at windmills under the delusion that they were giants See full dictionary entry for windmill Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Edition.
  • American

Fight windmills definition: to fight imaginary evils or opponents | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples

• Windmill Definition and Meaning

Windmill definition: A windmill is a building with long pieces of wood on the outside which turn around as the... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples

• Fight Your Corner

Fight your corner definition: to state your opinion openly and defend it

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I watched half of it. Had to give up - I get it. It's just a sick social engineering fad. Leftwing peoples' fake reality, is how they FEEL. Their FEELINGS are dominant over every contradicting aspect of reality. It's a social media inspired/aggravated subculture of fighting windmills. That is a Don Quixote reference...

2 days agoEnglish Dictionary Grammar Definition of 'fight windmills' fight windmills in American English or tilt at windmills to fight imaginary evils or opponents from Don Quixote's charging at windmills under the delusion that they were giants See full dictionary entry for windmill Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Edition.
  • American

Fight windmills definition: to fight imaginary evils or opponents | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples

• Windmill Definition and Meaning

Windmill definition: A windmill is a building with long pieces of wood on the outside which turn around as the... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples

• Fight Your Corner

Fight your corner definition: to state your opinion openly and defend it

Yes, agree. I didn't watch the entire thing either, very long.

It was just amazing how nobody, not even a college professor or a sex change surgeon could answer the question..."what is a woman?"

Shouldn't be surprised being that a Biden appointed Supreme Court justice couldn't answer the same question.

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

Yes, agree. I didn't watch the entire thing either, very long.

It was just amazing how nobody, not even a college professor or a sex change surgeon could answer the question..."what is a woman?"

Shouldn't be surprised being that a Biden appointed Supreme Court justice couldn't answer the same question.

yes I split it up 3 times  - but you do get a cross section of the so called "professionals" wanting to "stop the interview"

because Walsh dared to ask the question that got close to these crazy peoples sense of direction. 

fortunately, Walsh had a grounded psychiatrist to counter the absolutely stunning claims and practices of sex and gender 

from what looks like an attempt to normalize this craziness.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

yes I split it up 3 times  - but you do get a cross section of the so called "professionals" wanting to "stop the interview"

because Walsh dared to ask the question that got close to these crazy peoples sense of direction. 

fortunately, Walsh had a grounded psychiatrist to counter the absolutely stunning claims and practices of sex and gender 

from what looks like an attempt to normalize this craziness.

Yep, watched that. I don't recall her exact words, but it had to do with her dealing in reality.  It was nice hearing that.