THE BROWNS BOARD

"It's Become Painfully Obvious!"

nickers

It's become painfully obvious our Government hates us from both sides of the aisle... I'm officially done with both Democraps And Retardicans and any affiliation to them... The Demonrats are just pure nazi evil and the Retardicans are fucking wimps who are kneeling to the current establishment by accepting the Biden/McCarthy plan... They may as well be ass fucking each other.. Because they are basically in bed together... When you see business after business going woke.. It has to be by design... These businesses have to be getting some kind of payout to go under... Anyone with any ounce of intelligence knows that going woke is a terrible business decision no matter what side of the aisle you're on and short lived. This is NOT a model for long term success... Someone with the vision, Money and the guts must establish a new party that brings sanity back to the country and the world... But to me.. It looks like we're being sold out and gaslit on both sides of the candle... It's come to a point I have 0 faith nor trust in anyone who works in Govt. Even our own military and police force can't be counted on or trusted and it doesn't matter what political side they're on.. I get the sense they just think of us as Cattle.. I really believe anything that comes from any politicians mouth is just outright lip service (McCarthy) being one example. These people clearly work for themselves.. Prove me wrong!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

It's become painfully obvious our Government hates us from both sides of the aisle... I'm officially done with both Democraps And Retardicans and any affiliation to them... The Demonrats are just pure nazi evil and the Retardicans are fucking wimps who are kneeling to the current establishment by accepting the Biden/McCarthy plan... They may as well be ass fucking each other.. Because they are basically in bed together... When you see business after business going woke.. It has to be by design... These businesses have to be getting some kind of payout to go under... Anyone with any ounce of intelligence knows that going woke is a terrible business decision no matter what side of the aisle you're on and short lived. This is NOT a model for long term success... Someone with the vision, Money and the guts must establish a new party that brings sanity back to the country and the world... But to me.. It looks like we're being sold out and gaslit on both sides of the candle... It's come to a point I have 0 faith nor trust in anyone who works in Govt. Even our own military and police force can't be counted on or trusted and it doesn't matter what political side they're on.. I get the sense they just think of us as Cattle.. I really believe anything that comes from any politicians mouth is just outright lip service (McCarthy) being one example. These people clearly work for themselves.. Prove me wrong!

No, there are some republicans that have the courage to speak out ON PRINCIPLE. the trouble is, they are in the minority  - too many wimps in that party.

however, the dems culture select loser followers, as corrupt as they are. The entire democratic party votes as an obscene

bloc.

The left is playing dangerously corrupt and vicious. And too many reps are unwilling to be the object of their hatred.

29 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

No, there are some republicans that have the courage to speak out ON PRINCIPLE. the trouble is, they are in the minority  - too many wimps in that party.

however, the dems culture select loser followers, as corrupt as they are. The entire democratic party votes as an obscene

bloc.

The left is playing dangerously corrupt and vicious. And too many reps are unwilling to be the object of their hatred.

You are spot on...

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

bloc.

Those Republicans are the reason it took so long to elect McCarthy speaker. Eventually their principles lost out to the pressure put on them.

• Upvote 2

At the end of the day the Republican and Democratic parties are the same:

1.  They both strive for power/influence and money.

2.  Big money/corp run both parties thus all laws benefit them while crumbs are celebrated by us citizens.

3.  Candidates for the most part are chosen and groomed ahead of time.  While some may have proper aspirations, money and backing speak volumes and they fall into line.  

I could go on but I'm pretty pessimistic about the state of affairs.   The government is no longer represented by its people but big money/ corp. and politicians treat the position as a grab all and leave (or die) millionaires.

Worst off all we failed as citizens to fight back about the COVID policy disasters, abuses and lies which has only emboldened these positions of power to continue to remove freedoms and enforce draconian policies.

/end rant.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Brownsfan92 said:

2.  Big money/corp run both parties thus all laws benefit them while crumbs are celebrated by us citizens.

3.  Candidates for the most part are chosen and groomed ahead of time.  While some may have proper aspirations, money and backing speak volumes and they fall into line.  

I could go on but I'm pretty pessimistic about the state of affairs.   The government is no longer represented by its people but big money/ corp. and politicians treat the position as a grab all and leave (or die) millionaires.

Worst off all we failed as citizens to fight back about the COVID policy disasters, abuses and lies which has only emboldened these positions of power to continue to remove freedoms and enforce draconian policies.

/end rant.

I slightly disagree. There are definitely SIMILARITIES, yep.

but it is the degree that they do things.

Nearly every single democrat is on board with whatever perversion the higher ups dictate. As a COMPETE BLOC.

Republicans? Maybe it's a majority, but there are plenty of republicans who are not. Meaning, the democrats have zero disagreement within their ranks. The republicans have plenty of disagreement. Look at the election of weakling McCarthy. They had to have 15 votes to elect him.

The democrats have zero ability to allow any disagreement within their ranks. It's the corrupt culture of theirs that allowed no honest candidate to even win a vote. The dems weed them out early on.

I would say , dems are 100 percent like what you said. The reps? maybe 65 percent. Or maybe 53. It's tough to figure.....lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Brownsfan92 said:

/end rant.

The same perhaps by the 3 reasons given, otherwise not even close. The demonrats are pure evil.

Could you ever imagine Republicans dedicating 4 + years to ousting a duly elected president based on a hoax?

How about open borders?

Can't imagine Republicans supporting the murder of a baby up until birth.

Or shutting down the Keystone pipeline, rendering us no longer energy independent.

Could you imagine Republicans engaging is the theatrics  demonrats did during Trumps SOTU speech?

Could you imagine McCarty ripping up Bidens SOTU speech on national TV?

Could you imagine Republican politicians urging citizens to be confrontational and suggesting being violent towards conservatives in public?

And the stupidity. Who on the Republican side is the equivalent to AOC? Hank Johnson (who thinks islands float)?  "The Squad"? Sheila Jackson Lee?

Then we have Kamala Harris who by sucking cock got where she's at today being a heart attack or a stroke away from becoming the President of the United States.

I don't ever recall a Republican ever saying "America was never great".

...etc,etc,etc..

• Upvote 1

On 5/31/2023 at 10:59 AM, nickers said:

It’s been this way for years. I’m shocked people are now just realizing it

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Brownsfan92 said:

/end rant.

George Carlin said this years and years ago

https://youtu.be/iK7FPSFdkEc

6 minutes ago, FY56 said:

The same perhaps by the 3 reasons given, otherwise not even close. The demonrats are pure evil.

Could you ever imagine Republicans dedicating 4 + years to ousting a duly elected president based on a hoax?

How about open borders?

Can't imagine Republicans supporting the murder of a baby up until birth.

Or shutting down the Keystone pipeline, rendering us no longer energy independent.

Could you imagine Republicans engaging is the theatrics  demonrats did during Trumps SOTU speech?

Could you imagine McCarty ripping up Bidens SOTU speech on national TV?

Could you imagine Republican politicians urging citizens to be confrontational and suggesting being violent towards conservatives in public?

And the stupidity. Who on the Republican side is the equivalent to AOC? Hank Johnson (who thinks islands float)?  "The Squad"? Sheila Jackson Lee?

Then we have Kamala Harris who by sucking cock got where she's at today being a heart attack or a stroke away from becoming the President of the United States.

I don't ever recall a Republican ever saying "America was never great".

I absolutely stand by my three reasons why at the top level both parties are the same.

However, once you start getting into who is backing said party and what agenda they have, of course things start to differentiate.

I will not argue that the Democratic strategy/agenda is pure garbage and at times evil.   Main stream media and federal agencies in their pocket is only making matters worse.

I will vote for the next republican nominee and will do so without the illusion that the Republican Party actually cares about us or do anything worthwhile.  However, I'll take that indifference and perhaps greed over what the Democrats are currently doing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2