THE BROWNS BOARD

Lest we forget the reason we have a Memorial Day....

calfoxwc

For Memorial Day, lawmakers (both past and present) should be forced to volunteer at the VA.

In a perfect world I'd like them to understand that policy and war mongering has actual consequences.  Something 99% of them are sheltered from.

Happy Memorial Day,

• Thanks 4

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

There it is Gorka, was wondering who'd politicize this thread first...And you might want to check who on here calls others Nazi and Hitler...

as usual, you contribution is stupidass. Thanks for stopping in and personally working to disgrace our subject about our Fallen Soldiers who you don't give a damn about, like our freedome, and our Real America.  And it was not politics, it was true about our real anti-fascists.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

There it is Gorka, was wondering who'd politicize this thread first...

There's Woody, offering no words honoring those who gave their lives because it's below him. He's a lib. ... and doing so would put him on the same side as Cal.

And you might want to check who on here calls others Nazi and Hitler...

Why do you assume I was directing that towards you?

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

There it is Gorka, was wondering who'd politicize this thread first...

And you might want to check who on here calls others Nazi and Hitler...

Not surprised this comes out of a scum bag like you... A day that honors veterans and here you are making it about you.. Dylan Mulvaney must be your iconic hero,,, i bet you have a poster of him and Jeffrey Epstein in your bathroom...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Aaaaand here they go. All wound up. 

Just note who made this political first. 

Respect to all of the fallen soldiers who died so old men could obsess over a trans person online 

No they actually didn't die for that. Grow up Woody.

15 minutes ago, FY56 said:

It's obvious he's obsessed with Trans people and pedos... He's a sick fuck who should commit himself...

I trying to think of a worse nickname for the woodpecker. Another decent thread he just had to screw up. Pretty sick behavior by the bird flu boy.

23 minutes ago, nickers said:

It's obvious he's obsessed with Trans people and pedos... He's a sick fuck who should commit himself...

He has yet to offer words of respect to those who have fallen.

Probably because none of them were trannies.

1 minute ago, FY56 said:

He has yet to offer words of respect to those men who have fallen. He is who we thought he was.

I know. but so many ? of the lefties have no respect for themselves, so they emotionally can't respect anyone or anything else.

54 minutes ago, FY56 said:

That's the point....

Men and women died fighting for this country (some in dubious circumstances that we don't have to get into now...) And I don't think it was so you could all lose your minds over a trans swimmer or to ban books...

But hey, honor their legacy however you see fit I guess 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

That's the point....

Men and women died fighting for this country (some in dubious circumstances that we don't have to get into now...) And I don't think it was so you could all lose your minds over a trans swimmer or to ban books...

But hey, honor their legacy however you see fit I guess 

Another poor attempt at saving face.. You are a total fraud...

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Tough words coming from a pedophile 

Come say that too my face punk...  Let's see how tough you are... Bring it pig...

7 minutes ago, nickers said:

Come say that too my face punk...  Let's see how tough you are... Bring it pig...

Pig? I don't even get that one...

But are you starting to not like these children comments? Threatening violence now? Huh...

If you just never touched kids this wouldn't be an issue 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Pig? I don't even get that one...

But are you starting to not like these children comments? Threatening violence now? Huh...

If you just never touched kids this wouldn't be an issue 

Just like I figured.. You're a coward and a troll.. Grow up you POS!..

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I'm sure you have 0 idea why I'm even calling you a pedo

Besides the fact you clearly are

Prove it... Otherwise you just spouting bullshit as always.. You talk a good game but you can't back it as usual...

Just now, nickers said:

Prove it... Otherwise you just spouting bullshit as always.. You talk a good game but you can't back it as usual...

Prove that you're a pedophile? Sounds like a dark road to go down. Though I'm guessing the grooming is easier when you know the kid, huh?

And it looks like you have no idea what I'm doing or why

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Prove that you're a pedophile? Sounds like a dark road to go down. Though I'm guessing the grooming is easier when you know the kid, huh?

And it looks like you have no idea what I'm doing or why

That's it.. Deflect some more...  You are predictable.. I don't fear scum like you... Take your garbage elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, nickers said:

That's it.. Deflect some more...  You are predictable.. I don't fear scum like you... Take your garbage elsewhere.

It's amazing to me someone can be as dense and idiotic as you. To have a complete inability to make a connection between two things. And yer, here we are. You've learned nothing, but to be fair you probably stopped learning anything decades ago. 

Your sheer stupidity will probably outlast my endurance to make a point.

Until then though, you're a predator pedophile that grooms those closest to him. I hope for the safety of any child in your vicinity. It's sick. You're sick.