THE BROWNS BOARD

BREAKING! Hundreds Of Undercover Feds Were In The Crowd On Jan 6th!

Vambo

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but besides whatever the feds were doing while at the peaceful rally, they must have had plenty of time to prepare and organize. Which means they knew well in advance of what to expect. If they knew in advance then they had everything under control as much as they wanted. If they didn't want a single soul to enter the building then it would have been secured for the size crowd they knew would be in attendance.

I'm not excusing the people that were dumb enough to vandalize and such, but this isn't the big deal that everyone makes it. It's almost as if the only reason they keep talking about it is because they have nothing else they can blame Trump for.

And those poor prisoners, the non violent ones, let them go already.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Jan 6th never happened!And if it did it wasn't a big deal!And if it was it was the Dems fault!You are a meme haha 

liar. No one is saying that. Faking what others say, then smarting off - is seriously infantile and disingenuous. Don't forget, you can look those words' definitions on the internet. Just use your browser and search....

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Jan 6th never happened!

No one ever said that.

And if it did it wasn't a big deal!

Oh but it was. More so if the FBI were involved in a set up.

You are aware of the Durham report which condemns the FBI for its misconduct involving the Russian collusion investigation in which they took it upon themselves to make sure Trump ceases to become president for the " better good of the country"? 

That to you wasn't a big deal, yet it was far more dangerous and a far greater threat to democracy then those protesters.

And if it was it was the Dems fault!

Good point. lol. They do have quite a long record.

You are a meme haha 

You're just jealous because libs can't meme.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Jan 6th never happened!

And if it was it was the Dems fault!

You are a meme haha 

TRANSLATION: I was wrong.

• Haha 1

IT seems that mjp turned into a bunny rabbit and frantically left the forum and had horrta and woodpecker show up to screw up the forum and pick fights with everyone else.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

IT seems that mjp turned into a bunny rabbit and frantically left the forum and had horrta and woodpecker show up to screw up the forum and pick fights with everyone else.

Woody and Ccunt are flat out Trolls who are easily triggered by everything... This is their only glory in life

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You do realize you call out posters you don't like in threads completely out of the blue constantly. You start threads with other posters names in the title. You constantly do exactly what you describe. You understand that right?

Who am I kidding. Of course you don't...

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Woody and Ccunt are flat out Trolls who are easily triggered by everything... This is their only glory in life

Have you read any of your posts? It's like you two have the brains of a goldfish. With 0 self awareness... You're constantly shouting insults in all caps. You're the poster child for what you just described

Sad way to spend retirement 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Have you read any of your posts? It's like you two have the brains of a goldfish. With 0 self awareness... You're constantly shouting insults in all caps. You're the poster child for what you just described

Sad way to spend retirement 

Take in your own inventory you fool...

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

You sad, stupid, old man. 

It's nice outside. Go enjoy your day. 

GROOMER!!

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You do realize you call out posters you don't like in threads completely out of the blue constantly. You start threads with other posters names in the title. You constantly do exactly what you describe. right?*****************************************

Liar birdbrain. No, I have NEVER constantly done it. I have RARELY ever done it. I put mjp in there, because he EDITED THE THREAD TITLE and lied in the process. He said Pres Trump LIED about Jan 6th, and at that time, we always got along fine. I just asked him why he thought that. Then mjp started with a lot of garbage about Jan 6th but never answered the question. Then he ? deleted Axe's post calling him out on it. So it has never been out of the blue, it was for good reason.

But, he isn't a loser like you are. I can explain why I believe things. I have. you, horrta, mjp, etc etc - never actually legitimately explain yourselves.

losers in that regard.

Simply put, it seems that you HATE everything, and everyone who is normal....because you are perverted, and most of America is not.

On 5/29/2023 at 9:39 AM, MLD Woody said:

Jan 6th never happened!   Maybe there were two January 5ths ..... and jumped to January 7th.     :lol:

And.   :lol:  And if it was it was the Dems fault!   Wearing masks ........ lol.

You are a meme haha 

OMG !  Yes January 6th and the Keepers was hundreds and hundreds of pictures of Oath Keepers were........ lol, fakes, and fakes are going to federal prisons......lol.     And hundreds of dems wearing masks as Capitol police or somebody else...... lol.

Oh yeah .... lol.   All fakes..... lol. OMG,  this is too good.    🤩    😘   :lol:.     :lol:

.........  edit add ......Walt Disney couldn't have written this stuff.

Edited by mjp28

38 minutes ago, Jax said:

Can someone show me where exactly someone, anyone said it didn't happen?

Why on earth are they rambling on about something no one ever said?

It's all they have...they lost on the impeachments, they lost on Russia Russia Russia, they lost on the raid etc...

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Can someone show me where exactly someone, anyone said it didn't happen?

Why on earth are they rambling on about something no one ever said?

It's something about  being pervertedly ego-centrically dishonest sombeitches.

(that is putting it politely...)

• Upvote 1