THE BROWNS BOARD

So, who got to Fox News with deadly? threats about Tucker Carlson and conservative opinionators?

calfoxwc

So, how DID fox all of a sudden seem to back away from extremely popular faces on Fox News?

Was fox news paid off? scared off? what the heck?

Right before Tucker was going to do a show about Jan. 6th and ray epps....

gone. Seems the big players of the deep state have a lot more to hide than what we

have already seen proven.

That is serious crap, folks.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/05/22/video-biographer-says-tucker-carlsons-planned-monologue-on-day-of-firing-was-indeed-about-january-6-and-ray-epps-n749894

• Upvote 1

Bahahahha. You nut jobs have really gone full on crazy. Only going to get worse as you keep on losing over and over again. You understand that Fox and NY Post that ran the fake story about the homeless vets getting kicked out of a hotel for immigrates. The same Fox that paid 787 million for lying and will pay out some more for those same lies. 

J475FTO5WNPZXKL5QH57IKHLSE.jpg

Anybody missing from the board today? Maybe arrested in DC?

Driver detained as truck crashes near White House; Nazi flag found | Reuters

Zaboji, 25, an airline pilot who lives in Washington, said he had just finished jogging on the National Mall and was walking home when he heard a loud crash.

"I looked back and saw that the U-Haul van had rammed into the barricade. I backed away behind a guy on a golf cart and took the video on my phone. After I saw it rammed again I didn't want to be anywhere near the truck and left," Zaboji said.

7 minutes ago, Jax said:

The driver totally looks like a white supremacist, sucker. How many times can you get duped before you learn to wait to see more of the story?

Just because he doesn't look like other at your meetings doesn't mean he isn't a Nazi. Swastikas are kind of a dead giveaway. Well for non nut jobs.

59 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and little chicken weasel changes the subject again. Pretty cowardly, I must say.

related to woodpecker?

Yes. That really is a weasel on the back of a woodpecker

Woodpeckers gay lover...

That's kind of the whole point in white supremacy, you probably have to be white. Not sure though, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what it means exactly. I hear the term tossed around but never witness it for as the threat it's supposed to be.

17 hours ago, Jax said:

That's kind of the whole point in white supremacy, you probably have to be white. Not sure though, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what it means exactly. I hear the term tossed around but never witness it for as the threat it's supposed to be.

Not sure why you are upset that non-whites can be Nazis? Or are you arguing that Sai isn't a Nazi? It's difficult to figure out how you nut jobs will spin right wing violence/attacks.

27 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It's difficult to figure out how you nut jobs will spin right wing violence/attacks.

For starters, we’re not the ones that called the BLM riots “peaceful protests” but go ahead living in your alternate reality.

30 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

For starters, we’re not the ones that called the BLM riots “peaceful protests” but go ahead living in your alternate reality.

I firmly believe this idiot is a troll...

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Your deflection is noted. 

That's not deflection you moron.. It's FACT!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nickers said:

That's not deflection you moron.. It's FACT!

Dickers, when you deflect to another topic is it called deflection or whataboutism. Just like you rage reply means you were triggered. It's OK snowflake, I know you cultists can't understand anything that can't be put on a bumper sticker.

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Dickers, when you deflect to another topic is it called deflection or whataboutism. Just like you rage reply means you were triggered. It's OK snowflake, I know you cultists can't understand anything that can't be put on a bumper sticker.

God you are an ignorant tool..

• Upvote 2