THE BROWNS BOARD

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED FACES BACKLASH FOR NAMING TRANSGENDER FEMALE POP STAR KIM PETRAS AS SWIMSUIT COVER MODEL

Vambo

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Fuck you're dense

No one said only conservatives do it. But you all bitched and moaned about it for months when it was the hot culture war item. 

You then see no hypocrisy at all turning around and having a bunch of redneck trump voters on TikTok talking about how they hate bud light now. 

Is the same fucking thing. 

I've got nothing against either (no matter how pathetic some folks are). The hypocrisy is the folks on here that bitched about it from the other side only to turn around and do it themselves. 

And considering the last year or so, I don't think you want to bring up banning books...

Fuck do you get triggered easily

To begin with I don't bitch or moan, that is you peoples forte.  My natural instinct do is laugh at and ridicule you nut jobs. It's what I do. Do you also have a problem with that?

To begin with it wouldn't be going out on a limb to suggest that "cancel culture" has been around forever, except now it has a name.

Hypocrisy? What I'm trying to get through your liberal indoctrinated brain is that I see a major difference between citizens boycotting a product versus those in power ie...school officials, CEO's, media executives, government officials acting as the authority on what you shouldn't be reading, buying or which conservatives you shouldn't be listening to.

You libs shouldn't be lecturing on hypocrisy anyway.

Ivanka Trumps products were boycotted, so was Chick Filet for donating to anti homo organizations. Were they ever considered a part of cancel culture? I don't think that they have.

Too bad that any boycott going forward now will be sucked into the cancel culture narrative.

As far as book banning's are concerned, maybe one day the conservatives will catch up to you people.

11 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Fuck do you get triggered easily

To begin with I don't bitch or moan, that is you peoples forte.  My natural instinct do is laugh at and ridicule you nut jobs. It's what I do. Do you also have a problem with that?

To begin with it wouldn't be going out on a limb to suggest that "cancel culture" has been around forever, except now it has a name.

Hypocrisy? What I'm trying to get through your liberal indoctrinated brain is that I see a major difference between citizens boycotting a product versus those in power ie...school officials, CEO's, media executives, government officials acting as the authority on what you shouldn't be reading, buying or which conservatives you shouldn't be listening to.

You libs shouldn't be lecturing on hypocrisy anyway.

Ivanka Trumps products were boycotted, so was Chick Filet for donating to anti homo organizations. Were they ever considered a part of cancel culture? I don't think that they have.

Too bad that any boycott going forward now will be sucked into the cancel culture narrative.

As far as book banning's are concerned, maybe one day the conservatives will catch up to you people.

You can't argue with a sick mind...

It's honestly next to impossible to have a debate with him because he says the dumbest things that have nothing to do with anything and it's usually just elementary talk. I wish he'd have more intelligent things to say because it's like talking politics to a 3 year old, and I don't mean to belittle, it just is. I'm not the smartest or have all the answers but I at least can hold an honest and truthful discussion.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Jax said:

It's honestly next to impossible to have a debate with him because he says the dumbest things that have nothing to do with anything and it's usually just elementary talk. I wish he'd have more intelligent things to say because it's like talking politics to a 3 year old, and I don't mean to belittle, it just is. I'm not the smartest or have all the answers but I at least can hold an honest and truthful discussion.

He takes everything too personal... One day he's gonna go too far and fuck with the wrong dude/entity have a Defamation of Character law suit slammed against him, by someone... He acts like a juvenile......

On 5/19/2023 at 8:19 PM, MLD Woody said:

- conservatives bring triggered snowflakes

- conservatives trying to "cancel" bud light and others

No, of course they don't see the irony 

Liberals seething because unlike their causes it's actually working. How's bud lite doing with their crazy eyed tranny? Oh yeah, right, they dropped it, put the people that decided to associate with it on indefinite leave and are desperately trying to backpedal. They look like fools and it's only right because they are. 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Liberals seething because unlike their causes it's actually working. How's bud lite doing with their crazy eyed tranny? Oh yeah, right, they dropped it, put the people that decided to associate with it on indefinite leave and are desperately trying to backpedal. They look like fools and it's only right because they are. 

Ok, fine. Never said it isn't working. (and we'll see what actually sticks when we're on to the new social war battleground in a month...)

The point wasn't to get "mad" it's working. I've already said people 100% have a right to do this, no matter how ignorant and backwards it makes them look.

The point is to highlight the hypocrisy. Same thing with the conservative myth of small govt. They're fine with big govt if it is doing what they want (see Desantis in Florida, abortion laws, etc). 

This is just more blatant hypocrisy. Some right wing political strategist told everyone to talk about cancel culture so the good little soldiers in this board took their orders and didn't think twice.

5 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Or green eggs & ham.

Of course the decision to not publish those books was made by Dr Seuss Enterprises

Where conservative governments are actively banning books that mention anything LGBTQ

I know you aren't the brightest, but hopefully even you can see how those two aren't equal. 

Not to mention I'm not not sure you want to compare some of Dr Seuss's racist drawings (I mean, look at some of the stuff he drew over the years...) to a book that mentions a character having two dads. Definitely equal....

On 5/21/2023 at 5:50 PM, nickers said:

He takes everything too personal... One day he's gonna go too far and fuck with the wrong dude/entity have a Defamation of Character law suit slammed against him, by someone... He acts like a juvenile......

Look, man, maybe that lawsuit worked for you in the past but it isn't changing the fact you did what you did. You need to come face to face with the you touching a child. A relative even. It's sick, but you need to get help. 

On 5/21/2023 at 8:16 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Great topic…let’s start with Dr Suess books.

Oh that's adorable, you basically tried this twice and I didn't respond the first time. Awe, I'm sorry. Don't worry I unhid the post to look and I'm seeing it now. Here's the attention you ordered! 

On 5/21/2023 at 1:35 PM, MLD Woody said:

Fuck you're dense

No one said only conservatives do it. But you all bitched and moaned about it for months when it was the hot culture war item. 

You then see no hypocrisy at all turning around and having a bunch of redneck trump voters on TikTok talking about how they hate bud light now. 

Is the same fucking thing. 

I've got nothing against either (no matter how pathetic some folks are). The hypocrisy is the folks on here that bitched about it from the other side only to turn around and do it themselves. 

And considering the last year or so, I don't think you want to bring up banning books...

Or pancake mix.

By the way every one of these band books are readily available for sale for anybody. Just saying. Well maybe except for the ones that the Liberals went in and actually changed the text. But you tell him Woody!

WSS

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Look, man, maybe that lawsuit worked for you in the past but it isn't changing the fact you did what you did. You need to come face to face with the you touching a child. A relative even. It's sick, but you need to get help. 

Your the one who needs help you whack job... Practice what you preach... In fact.. the reverse happened to me outside my parents bar... an adult tried to touch me when I was 12 you asshole..... You're the one backing pedo joe and drag shows for kids.. 

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ok, fine. Never said it isn't working. (and we'll see what actually sticks when we're on to the new social war battleground in a month...)

The point wasn't to get "mad" it's working. I've already said people 100% have a right to do this, no matter how ignorant and backwards it makes them look.

The point is to highlight the hypocrisy. Same thing with the conservative myth of small govt. They're fine with big govt if it is doing what they want (see Desantis in Florida, abortion laws, etc). 

This is just more blatant hypocrisy. Some right wing political strategist told everyone to talk about cancel culture so the good little soldiers in this board took their orders and didn't think twice.

It doesn't make them look backwards. You're confused. You're looking at a picture of a man with his dick all but hanging out of a woman's swimsuit and calling him a woman. And then you have the temerity to tell anyone that they're being backwards? Sorry, that's not how that works. That's not a woman by any definition of the word. Gender is not a fluid social construct no matter how many bullshit buzz words mealy mouthed internet turds try to come up with and the LGB was doing just fine before they got saddled with this imaginary TQIA nonsense that's almost exclusively internet loser dorks that desperately want Barney the dinosaur to be right that they're special. 

Have you ever thought this amount of pushback is directly proportional to the nonsense the left is constantly trying to push for? No probably not. Your perfect world appears to be for the left to be in control of everything, everywhere. 

Well...it's not everybody's perfect world. A whole lot of people don't want to live in a leftists idea of utopia. Hence all this. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Keep moving those goalposts.

The right is banning books. The courts told them no, so they passed a law to defund the library. The Cant thinks it's moving the goalpost. Bahahhahaha I guess you are for defunding libraries.

Cheetos is such a child the judge has to sit him down and explain the rules to him. Wondering how long it will take him to violate these? What a loser. 😄

Trump to make virtual court appearance so judge can ensure he understands protective order - ABC News (go.com)

Former President Donald Trump will appear, virtually, in a Manhattan court Tuesday so a judge can ensure he understands the terms of a protective order imposed in the criminal case against him.

Trump, who last month pleaded not guilty in a New York City courtroom to 34 felony counts of falsifying business records related to a 2016 hush money payment, is prohibited from sharing on social media any evidence turned over by the Manhattan district attorney during discovery.

The protective order was requested by prosecutors after Trump criticized Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, presiding Judge Juan Merchan, and others associated with the criminal case.

Merchan imposed the protective order over the evidence, but stopped short of imposing a gag order, saying he wanted to give Trump the freedom to speak about the case as he campaigns for president.

Huge difference in all the reasons why. Most books the lefties are peddling have to do with sexual perversion, race baiting and condemning white people.

The left just try to ban books that have been around a long time and talk of a different era.

You guys wouldn't know the difference because you've already been indoctrinated. Instead of learning and seeing things as they are, you double down on stupidity.

Just like the Russian defector said, once you've been subverted you won't believe the truth even when you hear and see it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jax said:

Huge difference in all the reasons why. Most books the lefties are peddling have to do with sexual perversion, race baiting and condemning white people.

The left just try to ban books that have been around a long time and talk of a different era.

You guys wouldn't know the difference because you've already been indoctrinated. Instead of learning and seeing things as they are, you double down on stupidity.

Just like the Russian defector said, once you've been subverted you won't believe the truth even when you hear and see it.

I gave you a link to righty trying to defund libraries and your responded with your feelings. 

Jaxoff feels like "the lefties are peddling have to do with sexual perversion, race baiting and condemning white people." 

Jaxoff feels like "the left just try to ban books that have been around a long time and talk of a different era" 

Jaxoff feels like people with opinions difference from him are indoctrinated. 

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I gave you a link to righty trying to defund libraries and your responded with your feelings. 

Jaxoff feels like "the lefties are peddling have to do with sexual perversion, race baiting and condemning white people." 

Jaxoff feels like "the left just try to ban books that have been around a long time and talk of a different era" 

Spoken like a true brainwashed commie

18 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Hey, Cheetos, do you ever get tired of looking retarded? If so, Cheetos, you couldn't tell by your constant output of the worst content ever put on the internet. I get that suckling trump's old dick is intoxicating for you but geez...you must really have nothing going on. Just sitting around fatly with cheese fingers typing maniacal bullshit about your lord and savior all day. 

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2023 at 10:17 AM, nickers said:

Your the one who needs help you whack job... Practice what you preach... In fact.. the reverse happened to me outside my parents bar... an adult tried to touch me when I was 12 you asshole..... You're the one backing pedo joe and drag shows for kids.. 

Ah, vicious cycle. It's all starting to become clear...