THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump EVISCERATES nasty CNN Host Kaitlan Collins. Entire crowd laughs at her during live broadcast!!!

He owned her and the Commie News Network like a BOSS! That ccunt needs a few lessons in proper etiquette...

what a bigoted fat mouth beeatch. Yikes.

Vicious leftwing fake news verbal assault.

I guess she wants to make $$$$ via an invite for the VIEW....

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2023 at 10:15 AM, Westside Steve said:

If nothing else it proves that Donald J Trump has a quicker and clearer mental ability than Joseph Biden.

WSS

Ah, coming up for air guy. 4\25 and I'm not missing a thing Steve...  That may indeed be true.  However, you cool with DGT's lie a minute? I'll let you look up his Mother's Day post, guess he's upset that Mothers Day isn't all about him...  You want a senile old guy, or prefer a malignant narcissistic pathological liar with delusions of grandeur whos lost contact with reality? 

Can't let 2020 go, Black cop is a thug for shooting a dingbat dumb enough for trying to break through a window while she had ZERO business being on government property. His 1\6 pals are cool, as well as Putin. "I can declassify documents just by thinking about it" WRONG....   I don't know Carrol... After there's a picture of him (that he mistakenly called his wife), and walked inside with her.... And the MAGAs cheer!!!  

You have to know by now, when Orange Man calls someone a "whack job" or "nasty" he's actually referring to himself?   So....  

Assuming you actually watched the CNN Campaign rally... (I had to fast forward through a lot of it, (the cuts were enough to make me want to puke). 

1) Is this the guy you want back in the White House with the nuke suitcase?

2) Oh DGT "schooled" Kaitlin? Really?  What I saw was deja vu of the first Trump- Biden debate, when Collins backed him into a corner (with a question he had no response for), he just talked over her...  Except Kaitlin couldn't tell him to STFU- and actually respond to the question he was asked. 

My POV? Rating grab by CNN  to get the Tucker crowd to come on over. DJT is in a shitload of trouble, and he damn well knows it. The Carrol verdict is penny ante. Care to bet me when the Georgia indictment comes down he's just going to call it another "witch hunt"? Poor widdle abused Donnie LOL!!! Sorry Orangie, you may think your phone call to Brad was "perfect", got a feeling you're going to find out in a few months the Georgia DA thinks otherwise.  :D  Shit- you can't possibly think Jack has you on tape that you ADMITTED you had those documents?  Crap, just indict him for that now, and let 1\6 come along in due time.  

Waiting for the Biden whataboutism and Hunter's Laptop. Or care to discuss Trump's kiddos billion or so deal with the Saudis? Didn't think so. 

PS- CNN HAD to know what they were signing up for when they put this Clown Show on display ahead of time. I feel sorry for you Ms. Collins. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ah, coming up for air guy. 4\25 and I'm not missing a thing Steve...  That may indeed be true.  However, you cool with DGT's lie a minute? I'll let you look up his Mother's Day post, guess he's upset that Mothers Day isn't all about him...  You want a senile old guy, or prefer a malignant narcissistic pathological liar with delusions of grandeur whos lost contact with reality? 

Can't let 2020 go, Black cop is a thug for shooting a dingbat dumb enough for trying to break through a window while she had ZERO business being on government property. His 1\6 pals are cool, as well as Putin. "I can declassify documents just by thinking about it" WRONG....   I don't know Carrol... After there's a picture of him (that he mistakenly called his wife), and walked inside with her.... And the MAGAs cheer!!!  

You have to know by now, when Orange Man calls someone a "whack job" or "nasty" he's actually referring to himself?   So....  

Assuming you actually watched the CNN Campaign rally... (I had to fast forward through a lot of it, (the cuts were enough to make me want to puke). 

2) Oh DGT "schooled" Kaitlin? Really?  What I saw was deja vu of the first Trump- Biden debate, when Collins backed him into a corner (with a question he had no response for), he just talked over her...  Except Kaitlin couldn't tell him to STFU- and actually respond to the question he was asked. 

My POV? Rating grab by CNN  to get the Tucker crowd to come on over. DJT is in a shitload of trouble, and he damn well knows it. The Carrol verdict is penny ante. Care to bet me when the Georgia indictment comes down he's just going to call it another "witch hunt"? Poor widdle abused Donnie LOL!!! Sorry Orangie, you may think your phone call to Brad was "perfect", got a feeling you're going to find out in a few months the Georgia DA thinks otherwise.  :D  Shit- you can't possibly think Jack has you on tape that you ADMITTED you had those documents?  Crap, just indict him for that now, and let 1\6 come along in due time.  

Waiting for the Biden whataboutism and Hunter's Laptop. Or care to discuss Trump's kiddos billion or so deal with the Saudis? Didn't think so. 

PS- CNN HAD to know what they were signing up for when they put this Clown Show on display ahead of time. I feel sorry for you Ms. Collins. 

Cheers Larry! 🍷

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

The similarities are uncanny... It was a fix job from the start...

Fv3jm5LWAAU6NwK.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2023 at 1:03 AM, hoorta said:

I realize it's a waste of time to discuss anything with you guys but screaming about lies in the face of the absolutely corrupt FBI charges against Trump in the Russian collusion bullshit started by election denier Hillary and kicking off an entire fake impeachment operation over that.. maybe you get the idea.

WSS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2023 at 10:15 AM, Westside Steve said:

If nothing else it proves that Donald J Trump has a quicker and clearer mental ability than Joseph Biden.

WSS

No doubt about that ...... but too bad DJT is a perennial liar about just about anything to advance his causes regardless of the truth.  And that goes beyond politics to his business and personal matters.   How about the 1/6 attack on the Capitol for starts   -or-   the ongoing 2020 BIG LIE which is further unrolling as time goes by.  I do feel bad for the Republican party and the jam they allowed to happen by letting this scheming, lying SOB into their party name,  they're paying for it now.   How's  [ TRUMP & SANTOS 2024 ] for a bumper sticker,   lol.    Too rough ?  Oh well.

On the business side or federal taxes or business many DECADES of nothing but lies ...... yes DJT has a quick mind, great  mix with NO scruples and politics. 

And I'll give Ms Kaitlan  4 stars for standing up to that perpetual bully Trump and backing him down with facts and of course DJT retaliate with his trademark name calling.  He does it with  EVERYONE that he dislikes.   Too truthful ?   Oh and I did watch every minute of it like I do in most newsworthy events.

I'll take the old very experienced seasoned senator   versus   the almost as old childish, proven habitual lying SOB in 2024 by even more than in 2020.    Easy call.     :D

And relax a bit there's still half of 2023 to go yet, it should be fun.   

GO BROWNS  !    We still have the entire 2023-2024 season,  SB LVIII, the NFL Draft 2024,  another NFL HOF and two plus months of the 2024 season  - BEFORE-  the 2024 elections ..... whew !

But it can be fun looking at the political cartoons and memes until then.   

12 hours ago, mjp28 said:

No doubt about that ...... but too bad DJT is a perennial liar about just about anything to advance his causes regardless of the truth.  And that goes beyond politics to his business and personal matters.   How about the 1/6 attack on the Capitol for starts   -or-   the ongoing 2020 BIG LIE which is further unrolling as time goes by.  I do feel bad for the Republican party and the jam they allowed to happen by letting this scheming, lying SOB into their party name,  they're paying for it now.   How's  [ TRUMP & SANTOS 2024 ] for a bumper sticker,   lol.    Too rough ?  Oh well.

On the business side or federal taxes or business many DECADES of nothing but lies ...... yes DJT has a quick mind, great  mix with NO scruples and politics. 

And I'll give Ms Kaitlan  4 stars for standing up to that perpetual bully Trump and backing him down with facts and of course DJT retaliate with his trademark name calling.  He does it with  EVERYONE that he dislikes.   Too truthful ?   Oh and I did watch every minute of it like I do in most newsworthy events.

I'll take the old very experienced seasoned senator   versus   the almost as old childish, proven habitual lying SOB in 2024 by even more than in 2020.    Easy call.     :D

GO BROWNS  !    We still have the entire 2023-2024 season,  SB LVIII, the NFL Draft 2024,  another NFL HOF and two plus months of the 2024 season  - BEFORE-  the 2024 elections ..... whew !

IMG_4166.png

13 hours ago, mjp28 said:

A. What "big lie" about Jan 6th, btw? did hoorta put you on his payroll ? lol

B. Why are you upset about "lies" when you can't muster up one complaint about joe biden and his entire flagrantly CORRUPT family ? eh? what in the heck, dang nab it!

C. Let me know when dirtbag kaitlan treats joe biden the same way. You know it won't happen. she'd ask him about ice cream, etc. You know it. And I know you don't swim in Egypt.

IMG_4166.thumb.png.5f1b60626e087407a343c

I've been saying this for years now. It has to be why they want all these illegals here.

It isn't because they will be paying a lot of taxes on their high paying jobs...

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

A. What "big lie" about Jan 6th, btw? did hoorta put you on his payroll ? lol

B. Why are you upset about "lies" when you can't muster up one complaint about joe biden and his entire flagrantly CORRUPT family ? eh? what in the heck, dang nab it!

C. Let me know when dirtbag kaitlan treats joe biden the same way. You know it won't happen. she'd ask him about ice cream, etc. You know it. And I know you don't swim in Egypt.

Hi cal,  Its too bad how much recent presidential politics has degenerated into a mud throwing contest.     -but-    I am looking at the clearest most proven facts and lies out there.

And that liar award goes clearly toward Mr Donald Trump political,  1/6,  his big lie,     MAGA, business,  personal  he wins it going away.   Hopefully  this will be even clearer as we come up to the November 2024 election.   

Now the Joe Biden and the democrats in 2016, 2020 aren't blameless  but again Trump takes it ....... even fellow Republicans have turned away from his  "MAGA circus".

Hopefully both sides will try to clean their acts up in 2024 and beyond.   

I used to really like presidential politics,  I just try to tolerate it now.   And do remember our state and local politics are important too.

And  GO BROWNS !     Lets stay local there.     🏈

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Hi cal,  Its too bad how much recent presidential politics has degenerated into a mud throwing contest.     -but-    I am looking at the clearest most proven facts and lies out there.

And that liar award goes clearly toward Mr Donald Trump political,  1/6,  his big lie,     MAGA, business,  personal  he wins it going away.   Hopefully  this will be even clearer as we come up to the November 2024 election.   

Now the Joe Biden and the democrats in 2016, 2020 aren't blameless  but again Trump takes it ....... even fellow Republicans have turned away from his  "MAGA circus".

I used to really like presidential politics,  I just try to tolerate it now.   And do remember our state and local politics are important too.

IMG_4146.png

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, mjp28 said:

https://www.dailynews.com/2023/02/01/president-joe-bidens-endless-stream-of-lies/

President Joe Biden’s endless stream of lies

President Joe Biden speaks about gas prices and oil companies profits, in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, Monday, Oct. 31, 2022, in Washington, as Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, left, and Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm listen. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
President Joe Biden speaks about gas prices and oil companies profits, in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, Monday, Oct. 31, 2022, in Washington, as Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, left, and Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm listen. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
PUBLISHED: February 1, 2023 at 8:48 a.m. | UPDATED: February 1, 2023 at 8:48 a.m.

Joseph Biden has been a notorious fabulist, which is to say, a well-documented liar even by the standard of fellow politicians, since long before Congressman George Santos was ever born. Santos was born in 1988, the same year as the presidential election Biden dropped out of due to a plagiarism scandal. Unfortunately for the American people, this is a reputation that Biden has reinforced as president.

Last week, President Biden gave a speech on the state of the American economy. He evidently kept the fact-checkers at CNN busy.

Among the examples singled out by CNN’s Daniel Dale was President Biden’s claim that, “Last year, we funded 700,000 major construction projects — 700,000 all across America. From highways to airports to bridges to tunnels to broadband.”

Calling this claim “wildly inaccurate,” Dale notes the president added two extra zeros to the correct number.

Biden also touted a $2,000 annual cap on prescription drugs for Medicare recipients, “now in effect,”  recipients that won’t come into effect for another two years.

Biden also took a shot at President Donald Trump by falsely asserting that only 3.5 million Americans “even had their first [COVID] vaccination, because the other guy and the other team didn’t think it mattered a whole lot.”

In fact, by the time Trump left office in January 2021, 19 million Americans had in fact received their first vaccine.

As a sidebar, it’s particularly ironic that President Biden would take shots at President Trump over the COVID vaccine given that both Biden and  Vice President Kamala Harris contributed to vaccine skepticism.

In September 2020, the Washington Post reported that then-candidate Biden, “expressed reservations about whether a coronavirus vaccine approved by the Trump administration would be safe, raising doubts about the president’s ability to put the health of Americans before politics.”

Back to the speech last Thursday, Biden also falsely asserted that America’s billionaires “pay virtually only 3% of their income now – 3%, they pay” in taxes.

Afterward, the White House revised the figure to 8%, though that, too, is misleadingly citing a figure counting unrealized capital gains.

Howard Gleckman, a senior fellow at the Urban Institute, is quoted by CNN as saying the figures are “way too low,” citing a 2019 paper by UC Berkeley economists indicating that the top 400 households in the country paid an effective tax rate of 23%.

Alas, President Biden’s devotion to class warfare rhetoric trumps his clearly limited commitment to honestly communicating with the American people.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/30/lying-joe-biden-is-unfit-to-save-the-soul-of-the-nation/

Lying Joe Biden is unfit to save the ‘soul of the nation’

August 30, 2022 10:3

President Biden is going to deliver a prime-time speech Thursday on what the White House calls the “battle for the soul of the nation.”

It’s a timely topic with rich possibilities, but none richer than the notion that the Big Guy is qualified to address America’s soul. Unless he’s going to confess how his family made millions by selling access to foreign governments and Communist oligarchs, Biden will be stuck spinning a web of fiction.

No problem there because fiction is what he’s good at. He has a gift for playing make-believe.

All politicians lie, but Biden doesn’t stop there. He’s a proven plagiarist, a fabulist, always the hero of his own stories, the Walter Mitty of American politics!

Never mind that on his watch and under his policies, America has gotten more violent, more expensive and more pessimistic. The world smells weakness and when our enemies say the United States is in decline, it’s hard to argue otherwise.

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

https://nypost.com/2022/08/30/lying-joe-biden-is-unfit-to-save-the-soul-of-the-nation/

Lying Joe Biden is unfit to save the ‘soul of the nation’

August 30, 2022 10:3

President Biden is going to deliver a prime-time speech Thursday on what the White House calls the “battle for the soul of the nation.”

It’s a timely topic with rich possibilities, but none richer than the notion that the Big Guy is qualified to address America’s soul. Unless he’s going to confess how his family made millions by selling access to foreign governments and Communist oligarchs, Biden will be stuck spinning a web of fiction.

No problem there because fiction is what he’s good at. He has a gift for playing make-believe.

All politicians lie, but Biden doesn’t stop there. He’s a proven plagiarist, a fabulist, always the hero of his own stories, the Walter Mitty of American politics!

Never mind that on his watch and under his policies, America has gotten more violent, more expensive and more pessimistic. The world smells weakness and when our enemies say the United States is in decline, it’s hard to argue otherwise.

LOL The Walter Mitty part was a great analogy...

14 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_4146.png

Whenever someone brings out the many Donald J Trump very broad range of proven legal and character "flaws" out come these change the Trump  change the subject to someone else or something else game of dodge balls.

Or just the cartoons come out.

Anything  but  talk about Donald John Trump. 

19 hours ago, mjp28 said:

eh...wait a dang minute here, mjp. I honestly asked what was his lie about Jan 6th?

and MAGA was no lie. seriously -

here's a list of good/GREAT things Pres Trump accomplished his four years as president - with a corrupt, hostile demoquack congress:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Now, quibble over some, flagrantly disagree with some.....but

make a list of good/great accomplishments of obaMao and/or biden as president.

heck, make that over biden's entire career.

Make a list. See how long your list will be (you know what it will be) and compare the long list for Pres Trump.

All the jaw-flappy about Trump, but not ONE criticism of obaMao/biden ???

be serious, now....