THE BROWNS BOARD

Dallas mall shooter

Vambo

On 5/8/2023 at 7:03 AM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

A hispanic white supremacist.  Fuck you liberals.

download.jpg.c56bc4e635c0a7b1821b2dd288138712.jpg

Posts show mall gunman researched attack, had Nazi tattoos (click2houston.com)

Garcia's online activity also betrayed a fascination with white supremacy and mass shootings, which he described as sport. Photos he posted showed large Nazi tattoos on his arm and torso, including a swastika and the SS lightning bolt logo of Hitler’s paramilitary forces.

Other posts indicated Garcia had researched when the Allen Premium Outlets in Allen, one of the Dallas-area’s most diverse suburbs, would be the busiest — Saturday afternoons, the time he carried out the massacre, which ended when police shot and killed him.

Social Media Swamped With Photo Blaming Wrong Guy For Mass Shooting At Texas Outlet Mall (forbes.com)

960x0.webp.17600a7315c3adb3a07ab503e87b8a96.webp

The screenshot above is taken from the Greg Kelly Reports show on Newsmax, which aired the photo on Monday night. But the photo was doing the rounds over the past couple of days on social media sites, falsely claiming the man pictured was the shooter.

The photo does show a Mauricio Garcia, but he’s 36 years old, three years older than the actual shooter who opened fire on innocent bystanders on Saturday. That man’s mugshot was taken on August 4, 2022 when he was arrested and he has nothing to do with the shooting at an Allen outlet mall over the weekend.

-----

Go ahead and admit your mistake when you get a chance. Kind how your right wing "news" source was reporting the incorrect picture of the murder. We both know you will go right back to the same sources that made you look stupid here. Because it doesn't matter if something is true to you. 

43 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

He's hispanic, how can he be a white supremist?

Wait I understand now. Your group doesn't let them in.

Far-right, neo-Fascist Latinos becoming more visible (axios.com)

Between the lines: The U.S. trend, fueled over the course of Donald Trump's presidency and the pandemic, extends beyond movement leaders to a broader network of participants, some of whom have faced hate crimes charges.

• Last month, Jose Gomez III, 21, of Midland, Texas, pleaded guilty in federal court to three counts of committing a hate crime for attacking an Asian American family, including two children, he believed to be responsible for the pandemic.
  • In 2018, Alex Michael Ramos, a Puerto Rican resident of Georgia, was sentenced by a Virginia District Court to six years in prison for his role in a beating of a Black man in Charlottesville, Virginia, following the "Unite the Right" rally.
  • Christopher Rey Monzon, a Cuban American man and member of the neo-Confederate group League of the South, was arrested in 2017 for attempting to assault anti-racist protesters in Hollywood, Fla. He later resigned from the group and said he regretted using slurs for Black and Jewish people.

59 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Wait I understand now. Your group doesn't let them in.

Far-right, neo-Fascist Latinos becoming more visible (axios.com)

Between the lines: The U.S. trend, fueled over the course of Donald Trump's presidency and the pandemic, extends beyond movement leaders to a broader network of participants, some of whom have faced hate crimes charges.

• Last month, Jose Gomez III, 21, of Midland, Texas, pleaded guilty in federal court to three counts of committing a hate crime for attacking an Asian American family, including two children, he believed to be responsible for the pandemic.
  • In 2018, Alex Michael Ramos, a Puerto Rican resident of Georgia, was sentenced by a Virginia District Court to six years in prison for his role in a beating of a Black man in Charlottesville, Virginia, following the "Unite the Right" rally.
  • Christopher Rey Monzon, a Cuban American man and member of the neo-Confederate group League of the South, was arrested in 2017 for attempting to assault anti-racist protesters in Hollywood, Fla. He later resigned from the group and said he regretted using slurs for Black and Jewish people.

So they attacked Asians and blacks etc.  How are they 'White'????

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I didn't realize you were part of a well regulated militia. We're not even approaching stripping away rights. We're talking basic regulations. 

Yes, please tell me how you'll be able to fight back against the tyrannical US govt because you own an AR 15. 

Figured I'd lead with that, but we're easily worse off with gun violence than our peer nations. 

We've never truly banned guns, that research doesn't exist. We have other countries with stricter regulations and less gun violence. 

Last I saw the south was supposed to be full of good guy with gun open carrying patriots but that hasn't stopped shootings either. 

You still can't understand the spirit our rights though you've probably seen it explained a million times. We already have more than basic regulations.

So when you want to talk about how evil the ar 15 is, it becomes a weapon of mass destruction capable of killing from 2 towns over. Now you represent it as some feeble piece of scrap that can't shoot out of a paper bag. Which is it? Furthermore, I think the Afghans did pretty well against our military strength with aks and sheep.

Can't compare us to other nations except they're not as safe as you think.

Newsmax is a joke of an organization that no sane person should take seriously. 

The definition of white has constantly changed over the years. The "purest" whites lose power and then the group extends to claim more people as white. Nothing new. 

But yeah, obviously more was going to come out on this guy and shoot down whatever right wingers were pushing as their narrative. Par for the course. 

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The definition of white has constantly changed over the years. The "purest" whites lose power and then the group extends to claim more people as white. Nothing new. 

But yeah, obviously more was going to come out on this guy and shoot down whatever right wingers were pushing as their narrative. Par for the course. 

Wtf

I see someone has been deep diving into made up propaganda.

I hate asking a question over nonsense but I'm curious, what is the original and new definition of white as you see it?

Mind you, to even suggest a term is ludicrous. A white definition lol. Purest whites...rofl, man I hate to laugh but it's either that or cry. What is wrong with you?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Why is this a problem in the US but not nearly to this level in peer countries?

I don't care. I'll take the odds of getting shot by an active shooter (same as getting killed by a dog) over getting jailed for protesting the monarchy on coronation day or saying mean things about a religion. 

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I knew it.. You're a closet racist POS hypocrite...

21 minutes ago, nickers said:

I knew it.. You're a closet racist POS hypocrite...

He knows it and he doesn't care. Like Woody Allen said in Annie Hall sure I'm a bigot but for the left. The actual meaning of racism is pretty much ignored here but a good d think that I could sub definition would be making decisions and choices based on skin color one way or the other.

WSS

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

your contentions are never backed up by facts or logic. You just stay crap to make you feel superior.

who knew woodpecker superiority was a thing. Do they even make white robes with hoods for woodpeckers?Kid's KKK Halloween costume disrespects the Klan, says KKK leader ...