THE BROWNS BOARD

Dallas mall shooter

Vambo

Texas law enforcement identify suspect in deadly mall shooting — what we know so far

Law enforcement sources have identified the suspect in Saturday's deadly mall shooting in Allen, Texas that left eight dead and several others injured as Mauricio Garcia.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott told Dallas' WFAA that Mauricio Garcia served in the U.S. Army but was removed because of mental health concerns. 

A law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity told The Associated Press that federal officials are looking into whether Mauricio Garcia was motivated by white supremacist or neo-Nazi ideologies, but did not elaborate. The federal official cautioned that the investigation is still in its early stages. 

Mauricio Garcia

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And no doubt you guys are breathing a sigh of relief.

WSS

"You guys"... Here we go... 

I'll leave it at this. All gun violence is bad. Black. White. Citizen. Illegal immigrant. Whatever. As long as gun nuts are running around blaming anything but guns and our lack of gun regulations in this country then nothing will change. It's sad and pathetic our country is the only one with this chronic problem, and we refuse to do anything about it. Gun nuts need to hold on to their facts at that they could somehow fight off the US military because they have a rifle in their house. I mean shit, where was the good guy with a gun? It was Texas, right? Of course that means fucking nothing. Instead you have a bunch of wannabe vigilantes running around that could get angry or have an accident and take a life. 

It's awful we're getting numb to this. It's evil right wingers come up with bullshit like " trans terrorism" to deflect from the real issue. 

Maybe a trans person could exist somewhere that conservatives don't like so you can all get worked up over that?

Hardly needed thought. We'll move on to the nexr mass shooting soon enough.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'll leave it at this. All gun violence is bad. Black. White. Citizen. Illegal immigrant. Whatever. As long as gun nuts are running around blaming anything but guns and our lack of gun regulations in this country then nothing will change. It's sad and pathetic our country is the only one with this chronic problem, and we refuse to do anything about it. Gun nuts need to hold on to their facts at that they could somehow fight off the US military because they have a rifle in their house. I mean shit, where was the good guy with a gun? It was Texas, right? Of course that means fucking nothing. Instead you have a bunch of wannabe vigilantes running around that could get angry or have an accident and take a life. 

It's awful we're getting numb to this. It's evil right wingers come up with bullshit like " trans terrorism" to deflect from the real issue. 

Maybe a trans person could exist somewhere that conservatives don't like so you can all get worked up over that?

I'll leave it at this. All people doing gun violence is bad. Black. White. Citizen. Illegal immigrant. Whatever. As long as Liberal nuts are running around blaming anything but the nut bag person/persons and our lack of common sense in this country then nothing will change.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

A. It isn't gun violence. It's mentally disturbed violent people using guns to commit said violence. They also use knives. and cars. and fists. You are only after our 2nd Amendment because you love a fake political dagger to try to hurt the reputation of conservatives/gun owners.

B. There are NO lack of gun regulations. That's just another emotional contention you can't prove, fake "science" bird.

C. Sure, we hold onto our FACTS, you hold on to your emotional false assertions. Can't prove it....shove it.

D. Another time with the stupid slur about fighting our military....yikes. With more than 340 million Americans - polls show about 40% are gun owners. Which is ridiculous, since most gun owners won't admit it. But leaving it at 40% - that is about 170 million Americans who admit it in polls.  It could be twice that. Yes, wouldn't you all and this gov LOVE to find out where every single gun is. Learn at least SOMETHING about real history, please?  As to the point about military - it isn't our entire military after one house. that is stupid. What makes it seriously stupid, is that the military is folks like us. We aren't talking russia or china where they would take out millions of people. You wish that were the case, I think, but then, you are a woodpecker so......

and leaving it at 40 percent, your contention about the U.S. military versus one house, lol, is asinine on several levels. Just suffice it to say, that 170 ? million gun owners - do you think our military has 170 million drones? bombers?  lol

there are about a million and a half maybe - of folks in our military.

You run your mouth in total ignorance. just peck peck pecki. You can't be legimate in your venting because you know little about life, science, and those FACTS you bitch about us holding onto.

• Thanks 1

Oct 5, 2022Data provided by the CPRC shows that 34.4% of active shootings were thwarted by a good guy with a gun between 2014-2021. The FBI, however, only lists 4.4% of active shootings as having been thwarted by an armed citizen during the same time frame.
Mar 20, 2023In 2021, the FBI listed 61 active shooter incidents, with perhaps four stopped by armed citizens. Mr. Lott said he found 112 total incidents, 55 of which were stopped by a good guy with a...
Mar 20, 2023That was a Dec. 29 shooting at a church in White Settlement, Texas, that the FBI listed as stopped by a security guard. That meant it didn't count it as a good guy with a gun. Mr. Lott, though, spoke to the shooter, Jack Wilson, who said he wasn't a security guard but just a member of the

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I think the same arguments have been made over and over and over and over and over. On both sides.

WSS 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I had to stop right there. By placing blame on guns, you've made it clear that you're the only nut job around here, so no point in reading further. 

"Gun nuts" had nothing to do with this shooting.

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

I gave up my guns after the last shooting. How could this shooting have happened.

Love the sarcasm, but seriously that’s the Liberal logic.

Outlaw guns, and the shootings will go away. 🤡

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Love the sarcasm, but seriously that’s the Liberal logic.

Outlaw guns, and the shootings will go away. 🤡

truth is, their "concern" is a farce. Just a political stick to poke at gun owners across America.

they do NOT give a damn about all the fentanyl deaths - especially of CHILDREN. AMERICAN CHILDREN.

they don't care about illegal immigration, hideous crimes by illegals, they don't care about abuses of children by illegals...

they pretend to care about children being murdered by guns. Just an emotional low life political ploy.

which, typifies the woodpecker posts most ? all the time.

What was it? 238 mass shooting victims? vs

Oct 11, 2022According to the agency's annual data, 447 people were killed with rifles last year, while 1,035 people were killed with "knives or cutting instruments." Overall, murders increased from 22,000 in 2020 to 22,900 in 2021, or a 4.3 percent increase, according to figures released by the FBI earlier this month.

and fentanyl deaths of AMERICAN CHILDREN.

they do NOT give a damn about those, either.

pretty pathetic.

7 days agoThe rate of overdose deaths involving fentanyl spiked by 279% between 2016 and 2021 from 5.7 per 100,000 to 21.6 per 100,000, according to a report published early Wednesday by the National Center for Health Statistics' National Vital Statistics System -- which looked at death certificate records.
1 day agoThere were about 1,550 pediatric deaths from fentanyl in 2021 -- over 30 times more than in 2013, when the wave of overdose deaths involving synthetic opioids started in the US.

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm sure Abbott is devastated he can't call him an illegal immigrant 

You are a stone cold idiot!... Go to hell you white trash POS!

You can't rationalize with people over whether or not banning guns will stop the shootings or violence. The people at the top that raise that argument only do so to disarm us. They do not care about the shootings but they sure did get all the little lemmings to line up and think they're doing good.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jax said:

You can't rationalize with people over whether or not banning guns will stop the shootings or violence. The people at the top that raise that argument only do so to disarm us. They do not care about the shootings but they sure did get all the little lemmings to line up and think they're doing good.

Ah yes, the classic "people that disagree with me are sheep, by I am the lion!"

Whatever you need to tell yourself as children are now more likely to die from him violence than anything else...

14 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I gave up my guns after the last shooting. How could this shooting have happened.

Why is this a problem in the US but not nearly to this level in peer countries?

And I think I forgot to respond to you in the last thread, my bad. 

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I guess anytime there is a shooting like this it is a 'white supremist' regardless of their ethnicity.  

The View's Ana Navarro: Being Hispanic or Black 'does not make you immune' from being a White supremacist

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself as children are now more likely to die from him violence than anything else...

You're not disagreeing with me,  you're falling in line to strip away our rights. Most people can comprehend the reason for our rights and why it's important to set those limits on gov't.

Or should I say 'the classic "what about the children" argument'??

Care to show me some research that proves banning guns saves children from violence? Last I seen murder is already a law yet no one seems to follow it except the law abiding.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

liar. do you dye your hair red or pink-0?

Pileated Woodpecker | Woodpecker, Native american zodiac, Native ...Red-crowned Woodpecker | Celebrate Urban Birds

Oct 11, 2022According to the agency's annual data, 447 people were killed with rifles last year, while 1,035 people were killed with "knives or cutting instruments." Overall, murders increased from 22,000 in 2020 to 22,900 in 2021, or a 4.3 percent increase, according to figures released by the FBI earlier this month.

3 hours ago, Jax said:

You're not disagreeing with me,  you're falling in line to strip away our rights. Most people can comprehend the reason for our rights and why it's important to set those limits on gov't.

Or should I say 'the classic "what about the children" argument'??

Care to show me some research that proves banning guns saves children from violence? Last I seen murder is already a law yet no one seems to follow it except the law abiding.

I didn't realize you were part of a well regulated militia. We're not even approaching stripping away rights. We're talking basic regulations. 

Yes, please tell me how you'll be able to fight back against the tyrannical US govt because you own an AR 15. 

Figured I'd lead with that, but we're easily worse off with gun violence than our peer nations. 

We've never truly banned guns, that research doesn't exist. We have other countries with stricter regulations and less gun violence. 

Last I saw the south was supposed to be full of good guy with gun open carrying patriots but that hasn't stopped shootings either. 

• Haha 1