THE BROWNS BOARD

I guess you guys missed it. 4/5 proud boys convicted of seditious conspiracy

cccjwh

I guess they should have kept on standing by.

4 Proud Boys, Including Enrique Tarrio, Convicted of Jan. 6 Sedition - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Four members of the Proud Boys, including their former leader Enrique Tarrio, were convicted on Thursday of seditious conspiracy for plotting to keep President Donald J. Trump in power after his election defeat by leading a violent mob in attacking the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

The fifth defendant in the case, Dominic Pezzola, was found not guilty on the sedition charges, although he was convicted of other serious felonies.....

As the verdicts were read in the fourth-floor courtroom, Mr. Tarrio, Mr. Pezzola and the other defendants — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs and Zachary Rehl — remained steely. With the exception of Mr. Pezzola, the men were also found guilty of conspiring to obstruct the certification of the election, which took place at the Capitol on Jan. 6. All five defendants were convicted of a third conspiracy count as well, which accused them of interfering with the duties of members of Congress that day.

On the conspiracy counts alone, the men could face a maximum of nearly 50 years in prison. And they were found guilty of other felonies as well.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

4 Proud Boys, Including Enrique Tarrio, Convicted of Jan. 6 Sedition - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Four members of the Proud Boys, including their former leader Enrique Tarrio, were convicted on Thursday of seditious conspiracy for plotting to keep President Donald J. Trump in power after his election defeat by leading a violent mob in attacking the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

The fifth defendant in the case, Dominic Pezzola, was found not guilty on the sedition charges, although he was convicted of other serious felonies.....

As the verdicts were read in the fourth-floor courtroom, Mr. Tarrio, Mr. Pezzola and the other defendants — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs and Zachary Rehl — remained steely. With the exception of Mr. Pezzola, the men were also found guilty of conspiring to obstruct the certification of the election, which took place at the Capitol on Jan. 6. All five defendants were convicted of a third conspiracy count as well, which accused them of interfering with the duties of members of Congress that day.

On the conspiracy counts alone, the men could face a maximum of nearly 50 years in prison. And they were found guilty of other felonies as well.

IMG_0016.jpeg

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Nerd At Computer GIFs | Tenor

No doubt that made you happy.

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

You guys have a good cry. I'm sure Cheetos will win the next one.

31 minutes ago, Axe said:

I have the c#nt on ignore so I guess I'm missing out on the hillarity

I do too, once in a while, it gets quoted and.....too late.

ccc's binky is right on. LOL

22 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Nothing wrong with that.

Especially with hours and hours of video tape and literally  tons of other evidence  to support it.   

Facts are facts here.

that ex Navy guy didn't do anything wrong. the gov pretty much admitted it, only after the videos came out released, which they tried to conceal.

anyone who legitimately did wrong on that day, they should be tried. Apply the law.

but that isn't what is going on.

who the heck is ray epps?

Jan 13, 2022January 13, 2022 05:50 PM D efenders of Ray Epps contend he has not been arrested because he didn't break the law during the Capitol riot, but a woman caught on video standing next to him is...