THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Thomas are INNOCENT...but sotommayor....is legitimately in TROUBLE

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'll give this one attempt...

You responded to Steve's post. Blaming liberals for wanting people banned.

I provided you an example of a conservative mod actively and repeatedly suspending and banning non conservative posters. 

You know, just something to consider 

Before my time and I've been here 9 yrs... No idea what you are whining about but it appears to be ancient history.

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Or racist, traitor, white supremacist, moron etc etc who gives a fuck? And you are absolutely correct about the conservative moderator overstepping his authority in my opinion. That's why he was removed and I was installed years ago. I'm surprised you have absolutely no recollection of another moderator, a liberal or Biden supporter in this case, doing just about the same thing.

WSS 

You have a habit of equating things that aren't equal. "news" outlets. Insults (to slurs). Etc. 

Those false equivalencies help your me tal gymnastics, no doubt. 

Nothing will change, especially if it's a conservative on the clearly more egregious side. So, oh well. 

52 minutes ago, Axe said:

Before my time and I've been here 9 yrs... No idea what you are whining about but it appears to be ancient history.

What woodless meant to say...liberals who wanted to ban posters and shut down the Political board down because people won't agree with them.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You'll have to tell me the specifics then. All I've ever brought up are 1) posters using alternate accounts based on IP addresses and 2) straight up usage of slurs. Never actively calling for a ban on the second, just bringing to to the mods attention once or twice. And multiple folks agreed it was shitty content to have on here. Yet, here we are...

so who are you getting that information from, eh? yuur nanny?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You have a habit of equating things that aren't equal. "news" outlets. Insults (to slurs). Etc. 

Nothing will change, especially if it's a conservative on the clearly more egregious side. So, oh well. 

once again, woodpecker disrupts the op, and gets into a personal squabble on a subject of his own choosing.Funny Woodpecker :) | Funny birds, Pet birds, Woodpecker

On 5/6/2023 at 9:37 AM, cccjwh said:

Oh no, I would miss the circle jerk of liars and/or racists. You nut jobs are going to be surprised again when you lose the next election. You keep on thinking you are majority, you are not. 

Like clockwork.. next comes the cowardly way out of a debate. Play the racists card.  Anytime a liberal faces opposition or dissent, they draw the race card, hoping to sway their challenger to retreat and allowing them their victory.

If conservatives not being the majority is true, then that explains why this nation is so fucked up now doesn't it?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I provided you an example of a conservative mod actively and repeatedly suspending and banning non conservative posters. 

LOL.

Say it Woody. Say it loud, say it clear. LIBERALS.

Because saying what you really are is even embarrassing to you?

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah I know. One man's slur is another man's good-natured jibe.

WSS

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

LOL.

Say it Woody. Say it loud, say it clear. LIBERALS.

Because saying what you really are is even embarrassing to you?

No, because it was literally anyone that disagreed with him 

I know you right wingers love assuming anyone you disagree with is actually the polar opposite politically and even more fringe tho ..

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Woody is absolutely right we've been through this quite a few times though. A guy named Mr T was the moderator and even though I'm a conservative kind of I thought he was way too harsh. He was regularly giving people time out and warning points and booting them off etc etc. I replaced him and I just try to be fair. Of course Axe that was before you around so you probably don't remember him. We also had some intelligent liberals that I enjoyed talking to shep Heck Chris and some others . I have no idea why Shep got the boot. And you haven't lived until you've read some of Bunkers insane shit . He might have been a Mr T clone character but Mr T said it was his cousin that sometimes got on his computer. The moderator we had who shall remain nameless before I became administrator booted guys off gave guys time out and warning points. And he personally messaged me telling me that there were a substantial number of other posters who were telling in him that they wanted certain members of the board booted.

And to be fair even though I know Woodrow doesn't remember but ghooley was a real terror on the original AOL board. Just to see if he could get kicked out and get back on after  big long posts threatening to go to the AOL Chairman's house drag him out and fuck him in the ass in the front yard in front of his wife and kids. Pretty hilarious and foul shit. But this stuff seems a little bit tame in comparison. Sometimes

WSS

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Woody is absolutely right we've been through this quite a few times though. A guy named Mr T was the moderator and even though I'm a conservative kind of I thought he was way too harsh. He was regularly giving people time out and warning points and booting them off etc etc. I replaced him and I just try to be fair. Of course Axe that was before you around so you probably don't remember him. We also had some intelligent liberals that I enjoyed talking to shep Heck Chris and some others . I have no idea why Shep got the boot. And you haven't lived until you've read some of Bunkers insane shit . He might have been a Mr T clone character but Mr T said it was his cousin that sometimes got on his computer. The moderator we had who shall remain nameless before I became administrator booted guys off gave guys time out and warning points. And he personally messaged me telling me that there were a substantial number of other posters who were telling in him that they wanted certain members of the board booted.

And to be fair even though I know Woodrow doesn't remember but ghooley was a real terror on the original AOL board. Just to see if he could get kicked out and get back on after  big long posts threatening to go to the AOL Chairman's house drag him out and fuck him in the ass in the front yard in front of his wife and kids. Pretty hilarious and foul shit. But this stuff seems a little bit tame in comparison. Sometimes

WSS

Sorry, had to clean up a little speech to text but it's working better than it did. By the way on the old AOL board were the original gang first met we had a moderator Named Boo Yankees who was something of a bitch. Not particularly political but she would delete shit because somebody asked a question about which Stadium Mustard they liked at Cleveland muni.

That's when Stan started the Browns board may he rest in peace with a cold beer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Shep got the boot because of his continual liberal rhetoric and QB fetish he tried shoving down every ones throat.. He got kicked off Barking Tard for the very same antics... ... Me and Ghoolie had our share of piss matches but we became great friends because of it.. Mutual respect.. Same goes for Larry/Hoorta.. We disagree on some things but theres mutual respect... I wasnt around for the AOL days... I believe I got here around the time my father died which was back in 08 or before that in 06 even.. All the same.. There's some good people here.. Just take a little time to peel back the Onion... I know I say things and I ruffle a few feathers every now and then .. A lot of times I spew shit just to see how people react... I love pushing buttons... But I'm not out to purposely offend or hurt anyone... I just like having a little fun.. Even moreso at my own expense... Because I admit even myself.. I'm an easy going goofball.. And I'm ok with that...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta is/was worse. But that is ok with you or not?

Bunker went on rants about murdering Muslims and gays

I know you're just a shell of a man at this point, but even YOU can't actually be trying to equate the two...

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Shep got the boot because of his continual liberal rhetoric and QB fetish he tried shoving down every ones throat.. He got kicked off Barking Tard for the very same antics... ... Me and Ghoolie had our share of piss matches but we became great friends because of it.. Mutual respect.. Same goes for Larry/Hoorta.. We disagree on some things but theres mutual respect... I wasnt around for the AOL days... I believe I got here around the time my father died which was back in 08 or before that in 06 even.. All the same.. There's some good people here.. Just take a little time to peel back the Onion... I know I say things and I ruffle a few feathers every now and then .. A lot of times I spew shit just to see how people react... I love pushing buttons... But I'm not out to purposely offend or hurt anyone... I just like having a little fun.. Even moreso at my own expense... Because I admit even myself.. I'm an easy going goofball.. And I'm ok with that...

I'm thinking that occurred during to the rule of zombo and horta maybe even stan. Zombo and horta certainly wouldn't have booted somebody off for a liberal commentary. And yes he likes some quarterbacks that other guys didn't like nothing new there. That's what the fucking board is there for. In my opinion.

WSS

• Upvote 1

I know you're just a shell of a man at this point, but even YOU can't actually be trying to equate the two...

Bunker was never a moderator. I will quote heck: I'd be surprised if he could tie his shoes.

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

By golly, you finally said something that was true. WOW.

anyways, yes, I knew him a bit - we talked on the phone every so often, I tried to

get him to calm down and stop the bad stuff, but he actually had a lot of stuff going on personally,

and seemed to take it out on anyone he saw fit to vent at. He just didn't stop. Too bad.

Outside of that, he was a good guy, and his venting wasn't because he wasn't sober. He went overboard fighting crap

that was screwing up the board. He was a genuine human being in real life. You don't understand that, but ....

The other guy, I have ZERO respect for - he has gone after people simply because of his extreme arrogance and vicious political partisanship, and the booze just made it worse, apparently.

You do these petty bitch sessions because you don't know what you are talking about on any issue.

"shell of a man" is incredibly ignorant, and laughable AT you, proving me right.

Sadly, you expose your feebleness by constantly using words you don't really know the meaning of.

lol. Proving me right again. You fight against other posters' PRINCIPLES they live by, while having none of your own.

Shell of a man

A selfish person who’s word that is no good one who lacks empathy, compassion, & understanding of others
Shawn only thinks of himself he looks down on others instead of helping them up he only thinks about himself he’s a shell of a man

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

By golly, you finally said something that was true. WOW.

anyways, yes, I knew him a bit - we talked on the phone every so often, I tried to

get him to calm down and stop the bad stuff, but he actually had a lot of stuff going on personally,

and seemed to take it out on anyone he saw fit to vent at. He just didn't stop. Too bad.

Outside of that, he was a good guy, and his venting wasn't because he wasn't sober. He went overboard fighting crap

that was screwing up the board. He was a genuine human being in real life. You don't understand that, but ....

The other guy, I have ZERO respect for - he has gone after people simply because of his extreme arrogance and vicious political partisanship, and the booze just made it worse, apparently.

You do these petty bitch sessions because you don't know what you are talking about on any issue.

"shell of a man" is incredibly ignorant, and laughable AT you, proving me right.

Sadly, you expose your feebleness by constantly using words you don't really know the meaning of.

lol. Proving me right again. You fight against other posters' PRINCIPLES they live by, while having none of your own.

Shell of a man

•  
  •  
A selfish person who’s word that is no good one who lacks empathy, compassion, & understanding of others
Shawn only thinks of himself he looks down on others instead of helping them up he only thinks about himself he’s a shell of a man

So this was to defend the guy that wants to murder Muslims and gays... Gotcha. 

Or you're just blaming it on alcohol? Riiiiight

Equating any of that to someone just because you disagree with them politically is pathetic 

So this was to defend the guy that wants to murder Muslims and gays... Gotcha. 

Or you're just blaming it on alcohol? Riiiiight

Equating any of that to someone just because you disagree with them politically is pathetic 

No, I don't think you got it at all. Nowhere did Cal defend this guys hostility towards gays and Muslims.

18 hours ago, FY56 said:

No, I don't think you got it at all. Nowhere did Cal defend this guys hostility towards gays and Muslims.

he lies and says stupid crap right out of his probably dirty tailfeathers.

the last he thought about learning to think and reason critically, was before he was hatched....