THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Thomas are INNOCENT...but sotommayor....is legitimately in TROUBLE

Just more dirty lies from the left. But it has backfired now.

sotomayor is one who really did do wrong. Will the scum of the scummy dnc demand she step down?

nope.

you watch.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/03/liberal-scotus-justice-caught-in-scandal-that-blows-up-recent-left-wing-attacks-n740977

Liberal SCOTUS Justice Caught in Scandal That Blows Up Recent Left-Wing Attacks

Liberal Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor declined to recuse herself from multiple copyright infringement cases involving book publisher Penguin Random House despite having been paid millions by the firm for her books, making it by far her largest source of income, records show.

In 2010, she got a $1.2 million book advance from Knopf Doubleday Group, a part of the conglomerate. In 2012, she reported receiving two advance payments from the publisher totaling $1.9 million.

Just like all the stock stuff nothing will happen...

13 hours ago, Vambo said:

Just like all the stock stuff nothing will happen...

because the corrupt deep state protects their own. Like nazis did, like gangs do...mafia....etc.

• Upvote 1

Thomas's personal Billionaire/Republican donor paid the boarding school tuition for Thomas's grandnephew; a child Thomas was raising.

The Republican donor also bought Thomas's Mom's home and let her live there rent free.

The Republican donor let Thomas use his private jet.

The Republican donor paid for Thomas's family vacations.

The Republican donor charter a Yacht as part of one of their vacations.

And not one of you nut jobs are upset about it. But when a book publisher pays an author for their book and book sales, you lose your shlt. Non Cheetos Jesus you guys are just terrible people.

20230405_SCOTUS_ClarenceThomas_03.webp.64f408f6d84946830186158cc6bf99ae.webp

A painting that hangs at Camp Topridge shows Crow, far right, and Thomas, second from right, smoking cigars at the resort. They are joined by lawyers Peter Rutledge, Leonard Leo and Mark Paoletta, from left.

20230403-SCOTUS-Clarence-Thomas_10.webp.3e038b59e50d307267ce1b5e71d34cf2.webp

As Thomas spoke from a lectern, the monument towered over him, standing 7 feet tall and weighing 1,800 pounds, its granite base inscribed with words his teacher once told him. Thomas told the nuns assembled before him, “This extraordinary statue is dedicated to you sisters.”

He also thanked the donors who paid for the statue: Harlan and Kathy Crow.

and yet, that stuff does NOT VIOLATE the ethics.

read up on U.S. Supreme Court ethics.

and go STFU as usual about the biden family's complete lack of ethics.

typical leftwing, ignorant hater.

Some more brides to the Thomas family uncovered.

Leonard Leo directed fees to Clarence Thomas’s wife, urged ‘no mention of Ginni’ - The Washington Post

In January 2012, Leo instructed the GOP pollster Kellyanne Conway to bill a nonprofit group he advises and use that money to pay Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the documents show. The same year, the nonprofit, the Judicial Education Project, filed a brief to the Supreme Court in a landmark voting rights case.

Leo, a key figure in a network of nonprofits that has worked to support the nominations of conservative judges, told Conway that he wanted her to “give” Ginni Thomas “another $25K,” the documents show. He emphasized that the paperwork should have “No mention of Ginni, of course.”

Conway’s firm, the Polling Company, sent the Judicial Education Project a $25,000 bill that day. Per Leo’s instructions, it listed the purpose as “Supplement for Constitution Polling and Opinion Consulting,” the documents show.

45 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Some more brides to the Thomas family uncovered.

Leonard Leo directed fees to Clarence Thomas’s wife, urged ‘no mention of Ginni’ - The Washington Post

In January 2012, Leo instructed the GOP pollster Kellyanne Conway to bill a nonprofit group he advises and use that money to pay Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the documents show. The same year, the nonprofit, the Judicial Education Project, filed a brief to the Supreme Court in a landmark voting rights case.

Leo, a key figure in a network of nonprofits that has worked to support the nominations of conservative judges, told Conway that he wanted her to “give” Ginni Thomas “another $25K,” the documents show. He emphasized that the paperwork should have “No mention of Ginni, of course.”

Conway’s firm, the Polling Company, sent the Judicial Education Project a $25,000 bill that day. Per Leo’s instructions, it listed the purpose as “Supplement for Constitution Polling and Opinion Consulting,” the documents show.

Yawn 🥱 

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yawn 🥱 

where is the washington post in talking about the bidens?

Nov 4, 2021By Kerry Picket and Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Thursday, November 4, 2021 Republicans moved last week to block $450,000 payments to illegal immigrants who were part of family...
The legislation will prevent the Attorney General from making settlement payments to individuals and families who entered the United States illegally. It is a direct response to reports that the Biden Administration is proposing to pay as much as $450,000 per person to compensate families that unlawfully entered the United States.

16 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What a non-surprise. Nut jobs are fine with Thomas taking money from a Republican donor. Anything to own the libs. Sad.

What's sad that I try to be fair and don't just boot your ass the hell out of here. But feel free to make your case rather than just run off at the mouth. I always give everybody that opportunity and very few take it.

WSS

20 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

What's sad that I try to be fair and don't just boot your ass the hell out of here. But feel free to make your case rather than just run off at the mouth. I always give everybody that opportunity and very few take it.

WSS

Oh no, I would miss the circle jerk of liars and/or racists. You nut jobs are going to be surprised again when you lose the next election. You keep on thinking you are majority, you are not. 

20 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What a non-surprise. Nut jobs are fine with Thomas taking money from a Republican donor. Anything to own the libs. Sad.

What are you some kind of racist? 

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Oh no, I would miss the circle jerk of liars and/or racists. You nut jobs are going to be surprised again when you lose the next election. You keep on thinking you are majority, you are not. 

Maybe. A lot of people were surprised by the great depression. Similar don't you think?

And again nobody gives a fuck about racism not even you.

WSS

On 5/5/2023 at 1:02 PM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

What exactly has he done to get banned from here? Genuinely curious, considering you have members that spam this board or call posters the disagree with pedo and groomer... 

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What exactly has he done to get banned from here? Genuinely curious, considering you have members that spam this board or call posters the disagree with pedo and groomer... 

Just being an a******. No worse than some of the guys on the right. But in the past under the directorship of other moderators that was more than enough to get booted. Some of them did that stuff just for spite. Just because he didn't like somebody. That answer your question?

wSS

On 5/6/2023 at 2:46 PM, MLD Woody said:

And, just since you asked I wanted to point out that there hasn't been any underground flurry of private messages urging the ouster of any board members that other board members didn't like.

Shall we say that has happened in the recent past, right?

WSS 

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And, just since you asked I wanted to point out that there hasn't been any underground flurry of private messages urging the ouster of any board members that other board members didn't like.

WSS 

liberal fucking pansies

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS 

You'll have to tell me the specifics then. All I've ever brought up are 1) posters using alternate accounts based on IP addresses and 2) straight up usage of slurs. Never actively calling for a ban on the second, just bringing to to the mods attention once or twice. And multiple folks agreed it was shitty content to have on here. Yet, here we are...

You want to talk about banning folks for disagreeing political opinions, look at the past mos. Yeah, @Axe, a conservative fucking pansy. Threw around warning points and suspensions constantly because he didn't like views on here he disagreed with. 

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You'll have to tell me the specifics then. All I've ever brought up are 1) posters using alternate accounts based on IP addresses and 2) straight up usage of slurs. Never actively calling for a ban on the second, just bringing to to the mods attention once or twice. And multiple folks agreed it was shitty content to have on here. Yet, here we are...

You want to talk about banning folks for disagreeing political opinions, look at the past mos. Yeah, @Axe, a conservative fucking pansy. Threw around warning points and suspensions constantly because he didn't like views on here he disagreed with. 

I made a point of not mentioning the name of the member who has sent me multiple PMS about politics and told me that there was a cabal in his pm list. I figure if you weren't a part of it and you have no idea what I'm talking about then it shouldn't matter to you the slightest bit correct?

But I don't have the inclination to make up a list of the mean names you guys call each other and rank them from 1 to 100 so, sorry.

Plus I don't think anybody really worries much about warning points. 😀

WSS 

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Triggered GIF | Gfycat

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I made a point of not mentioning the name of the member who has sent me multiple PMS about politics and told me that there was a cabal in his pm list. I figure if you weren't a part of it and you have no idea what I'm talking about then it shouldn't matter to you the slightest bit correct?

But I don't have the inclination to make up a list of the mean names you guys call each other and rank them from 1 to 100 so, sorry.

Plus I don't think anybody really worries much about warning points. 😀

WSS 

Yep, I have no idea who you're taking about. 

My experience with mods banning members over political beliefs has been conservatives banning those they disagree with

And I think slurs go beyond "mean names", but this board also has multiple members calling people they disagree with groomers, pedophiles, and child molesters, so... it's already just a terrible look for browns fans and this board. Oh well. 

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yep, I have no idea who you're taking about. 

My experience with mods banning members over political beliefs has been conservatives banning those they disagree with

And I think slurs go beyond "mean names", but this board also has multiple members calling people they disagree with groomers, pedophiles, and child molesters, so... it's already just a terrible look for browns fans and this board. Oh well. 

Or racist, traitor, white supremacist, moron etc etc who gives a fuck? And you are absolutely correct about the conservative moderator overstepping his authority in my opinion. That's why he was removed and I was installed years ago. I'm surprised you have absolutely no recollection of another moderator, a liberal or Biden supporter in this case, doing just about the same thing.

WSS 

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

WTF are you whining about now?

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

WTF are you whining about now?

I'll give this one attempt...

You responded to Steve's post. Blaming liberals for wanting people banned.

I provided you an example of a conservative mod actively and repeatedly suspending and banning non conservative posters. 

You know, just something to consider