THE BROWNS BOARD

SO.....about "gun control"

3 hours ago, Neo said:

If we can agree on the highlighted part, then what do we do? People don't want their children murdered while attending school but also SECOND AMENDMENT "shall not be infringed" So we're kinda fucked. Unless you want to suggest psych eval's before every gun purchase or hooking someone up to a polygraph and asking them if they are going to murder people with the gun they are purchasing. Even common sense gun laws aren't going to catch every potential mass murderer.

I have no idea what to do.

Keeping guns out of the hands of crazies is the logical thing to do, but simpler said than done.

49 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Although still a criminal, you could picture a cray cray in there.

It seems the only time a gun debate arises is after some crazy WHITE  shoots up a school or some other public place.

FIRY

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Neo said:

If we can agree on the highlighted part, then what do we do? People don't want their children murdered while attending school but also SECOND AMENDMENT "shall not be infringed" So we're kinda fucked. Unless you want to suggest psych eval's before every gun purchase or hooking someone up to a polygraph and asking them if they are going to murder people with the gun they are purchasing. Even common sense gun laws aren't going to catch every potential mass murderer.

if we can't agree that you are a coward that won't admit you are only pretending to "care" about kids being murdered for only anti-2nd Amendment reasons, then you are worse than a tool.

Running and hiding from the point of the OP is typical

sure, disarm about 200 million people, and dirtbag murderers will still get their guns.

from the black market of illegals, drug cartels.

Meanwhile, every twerp who ignores children dying from drugs etc... if they can't use them for gun control....is just sad.  If there is a solution, the left will oppose it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

"that gun created a bunch of thugs into a gang !"

As far as I'm concerned anyone that votes Democrat should be thrown in jail.. They are Anti-America(n)...

On 5/2/2023 at 7:22 AM, nickers said:

Let me know how you fair after having a stroke and your ass getting kicked by diabetes plus cancer everyday you nazi shmuck!... Now go fuck off!

Looks like you're not fairing too well...........They have treatments for cancer and diabeetus, not sure for being an asshole.

Oh wait they to have a pill to treat being an asshole it's 👇

bullet.jpg.09f48aa4a538a07478fc048ec3a9d406.jpg

and it's dispenser

revolver.jpg.4060f9a9967faa5a6047d7903872c876.jpg

Now do us all a favor and don't forget to take your pill before you go to bed tonight.

neo -

the lowest of the low. trying deperately to get this forum shut down.

you are wrong on most every discussion subject, resorting to this garbage doesn't help.

5 hours ago, Neo said:

Looks like you're not fairing too well...........They have treatments for cancer and diabeetus, not sure for being an asshole.

and it's dispenser

Now do us all a favor and don't forget to take your pill before you go to bed tonight.

Boy the Asshole just runs deep in you.. Quit while you're ahead Jr... Yeah I'm on all kinds of meds that make me feel horrendous 90% of the time... I have seizures one to two times a month not to mention Migraines I get on a weekly basis... I owe you nothing you stupid commie... Go crawl back under Bidens desk you pedo...

55 minutes ago, Vambo said:

No photo description available.

Exactly. Pres Reagan was one of the greatest presidents in American History. He and JFK inspired our entire country. Pres Trump did over 200 good/great things for our country, hard to say he was one of the greatest, with all the controversy, some his fault, and most manufactured by the deep state/left.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Exactly. Pres Reagan was one of the greatest presidents in American History. He and JFK inspired our entire country. Pres Trump did over 200 good/great things for our country, hard to say he was one of the greatest, with all the controversy, some his fault, and most manufactured by the deep state/left.

I wish I had realized that then.. I was such a brainwashed Lib I couldn't see it.. I swear somewhere between then and now... God has saved me.. I'm sure many will laugh at this post and I don't care..... I know the truth...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nickers said:

Boy the Asshole just runs deep in you.. Quit while you're ahead Jr... Yeah I'm on all kinds of meds that make me feel horrendous 90% of the time... I have seizures one to two times a month not to mention Migraines I get on a weekly basis... I owe you nothing you stupid commie... Go crawl back under Bidens desk you pedo...

I see. Maybe you need extra strength. 

grenade.jpg.b89cceee7f3ecb6b99c4ab18a30ca7da.jpg

44 minutes ago, Neo said:

I see. Maybe you need extra strength. 

grenade.jpg.b89cceee7f3ecb6b99c4ab18a30ca7da.jpg

I think your mouth needs an Enema... Wait... You already have diarrhea of the mouth...

On 5/1/2023 at 8:23 PM, calfoxwc said:

so, all week, I admit, I was nervous about my eye appt today. For some extremely tiny reason, I had to have an eye injection of medicine.

It's actually common - but not to me - I was pretty apprehensive. That is a nice word for "extremely nervous". Truth is, they give you numbing drops of medicine in your eye, the dr came in and did something, I found out he gave me a novacaine shot in my eye, and then he came back in and my eye was painlessly harpooned with medication. I hardly knew he was doing it - a very, very slight weird feeling. a minuscule bit of faint pressure for about almost two seconds, done.

So, I still have two eyeballs, a little sensitive when I open it.  My Wife took us out to our favorite steakhouse -we had ribeye. Me, with one eye. lol

the political point you wonder ? 13,000 Americans died from heroin overdose in America.

Did the needles do it? Should they ban all needles in our country? Has anyone seen a needle running about killing people?

NOPE. But the left sees only a political win with only using the same fake outrage again and again etc etc, about guns and mostly conservative gun owners.

Needles do so much wonderful good for all of us. But they are used by people - a minority of times- for illegal means.

Heart-breaking as murders with guns are - the left only talks gun control for in-our-faces political attacks.

See, tragically and repulsively, via mass murders, 225 deaths have occurred, per this report -(it's CNN so lib haters can't change the subject to source hate) - and 725 have been injured.

But the left ONLY pretends to care about the 225 victims who tragically lost their lives.

13,000 is so many more than 225.

Every heard any ONE of the fake gun control freaks demand that all needles be banned? or "only hypodermic needles" kill people?

That is my point.

Meanwhile, I fell asleep in two minutes in front of the TV, and am typing with one eye closed for comfort.

I need a Barq's or Frostie root  beer....

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/24/us/mass-shootings-fast-facts/index.html

In 2020, heroin-involved overdose death rates decreased nearly 7% from 2019 to 2020. However, more than 13,000 people died from a drug overdose involving heroin in the United States, a rate of more than four deaths for every 100,000 Americans. The number of heroin-involved overdose deaths was nearly seven times higher in 2020 than in 1999.

SO ......   where's the  "gun control " part ?

On 5/4/2023 at 9:33 PM, Neo said:

and it's dispenser

Sooner or later during a debate a lib will reveal his hypocrisy.

As passionate about gun control as you claim to be, you wouldn't even be joking about using a gun.

I wouldn't put it past you if you were not joking.

15 hours ago, mjp28 said:

SO ......   where's the  "gun control " part ?

Sorry, I was on a roll, it's inferred. It is bashing leftwing "gun control" by showing the hypocrisy.

"gun control" to protect the CHILDREN ! DON'T YOU CONSERVATIVES CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN???????

but it's all hypocrisy. Caring about Children is a lie. If the 2nd Amendment haters really cared, they would care about children all the time.

but NO. they coldly use the horrific murders in schools by guns to use it as an emotional lever to slap conservatives and try to get under their skin.

6 hours ago, FY56 said:

Sooner or later during a debate a lib will reveal his hypocrisy.

As passionate about gun control as you claim to be, you wouldn't even be joking about using a gun.

I wouldn't put it past you if you were not joking.

You're a conservative, you probably don't know what a joke is.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Another weak response by a weak nazi.. They brain washed you good , child...

more proof that the anti-2nd Amendment hacks are two faced liars:

biden. cares so much about children>

nope.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/12/biden-giggles-like-a-schoolgirl-while-reporters-try-to-ask-him-about-migrant-child-death-n744983

biden Giggles Like a Schoolgirl While Reporters Try to Ask Him About Migrant Child Death

9 hours ago, Neo said:

But I do. You're a joke. The liberal species are a joke.

Spare me your "it was only a joke " cop out.

Now go have a Bud Light on Dylan Mulvaney.

• Thanks 2