THE BROWNS BOARD

SO.....about "gun control"

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The ignorance on this board continues to hit new levels. 

At this point I don't think one of your own loved ones dying to gun violence would change your mind. Sad. 

woody.gif.f3780fd011efa4ff6cffd601a6deae31.gif

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

At this point I don't think one of your own loved ones dying to gun violence would change your mind. Sad. 

One of my favorite uncles (WWII vet) had his gun collection stolen.

His first suspect was the 19 year old kid that lived across the street.

When he went over to discuss the issue, the kid shot him as he was walking up to the house.

He died instantly, and it was later determined by the police that he was killed by his own gun.

Sorry, your premise doesn’t do shit to change my mind.

3 hours ago, nickers said:

The ignorant calling others ignorant... Jesus... The dr who helped birth you must've dropped you head first after he swatted your bottom..

the dr probably couldn't tell the difference, his head is up his rear most all the time he's posting on this forum.

In real life, probably 24-7 since he was hatched.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

that is pretty low, even for you. Truth is, it won't happen because we are good guys who protect our loved ones. with OUR gun, if absolutely necessary in the face of a potentially lethal threat.

you think banning all guns will protect our loved ones when only the police and drug cartels and gangs and hoodlums have guns?

just........... that is just another one of your extremely feeble emotional ploys to try to get at people to try to support your bigoted nonsense.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're right, it would not.

My reaction would be to find the perpetrator, not the gun, and prosecute to the full extent of the law. You can't prosecute a gun.

The same reaction if a loved one was hurt or killed by someone using a baseball bat or a drunk driver. What was used is irrelevant.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, FY56 said:

My reaction would be to find the perpetrator, not the gun, and prosecute to the full extent of the law. You can't prosecute a gun.

You can't prosecute someone without the gun. It's this little thing called.....

49c8664b-46dd-49ee-9381-9f28d3be86d2_text.gif.f074679acf0c9b41b473aa8e46f20956.gif

I knew you're just a troll but that pretty much confirmed it. 

Societies, that have been disarmed..

A short history..

https://foac-pac.org/When-A-Population-Is-Disarmed:-A-Brief-History-Of-Tyranny/News-Item/7301

"Throughout history, governments have understood this. Every state power has known that in order to subjugate a people, those people must be disarmed. A house, after all, is like a fortification when its occupants are armed. Without arms, the occupants of a home are more like prey in a trap when police descend upon them.

History is full of examples of governments disarming their citizens with the promise that they will be protected by the state only to be brutally betrayed. What follows is a litany of blood that has not been taught in American high schools in nearly one hundred years.

• 1911: Turkey; citizens disarmed – 1.5 million Armenians were slaughtered
  • 1929: Russia; citizens disarmed – 20 million Russians murdered
  • 1935: China; citizens disarmed – 20 million Chinese killed
  • 1938: Germany; citizens disarmed – 6 million Jews murdered
  • 1956: Cambodia; citizens disarmed – 1 million “intellectuals” killed
  • 1964: Guatemala; citizens disarmed – 100,000 Mayan Indians massacred
  • 1970: Uganda; citizens disarmed – 300,000 Christians put to death"
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, Neo said:

You can't prosecute someone without the gun. It's this little thing called.....I knew you're just a troll but that pretty much confirmed it.

and water is wet, of course. We wouldn't have someone prosecuted without evidence. Or, do you think prosecution means hangin from the hangin tree?

You would do better to be very quiet or ask questions to learn the subject before you try to sound smart.

3 hours ago, Neo said:

49c8664b-46dd-49ee-9381-9f28d3be86d2_text.gif.f074679acf0c9b41b473aa8e46f20956.gif

Um...yes, I understand that you knucklehead....my aim there was to stress the fact that I would not be angry at the gun.

I watch Dateline a lot too.

11 hours ago, Neo said:

The gun would be one piece of evidence, but you sure could prosecute if you had other evidence.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jax said:

The gun would be one piece of evidence, but you sure could prosecute if you had other evidence.

Unless you have the person's face clear as day on camera shooting someone or a witness that will testify said person committed a murder with a gun, good luck getting a conviction without a murder weapon.

54 minutes ago, Neo said:

Knucklehead? I'm not the one who equates firearms to ordinary kitchen untensils and hand tools.

I didn't call you a knucklehead for that reason. You happen to be right on that issue and it pains me to be on the side of a liberal.

I don't buy into the "cars, needles, tools kill people too" analogies. They were not designed or made for the purpose of killing.

A gun is designed to do just that. To kill is its sole purpose. 

That said, I will continue to maintain that it's not a gun problem, it's nutjob problem. Now we got trannies who are nut jobs to begin with wanting to take up arms.

51 minutes ago, Neo said:

Knucklehead? I'm not the one who equates firearms to ordinary kitchen untensils and hand tools.

you're the one who doesn't give a damn about 13,000 heroin deaths, all the fentanyl deaths, etc etc.

but deaths by gun, well, you want that political wedge to get at conservatives who support the 2nd amendment.

Never one word against illegal immigration. these drugs coming across the border.

Just keep changing the subject to hide your fraudulent arguments. Do wonder about how many kids are part of these statisics?

no, you don't. because that isn't fun. But pretending to be offended by deaths involving guns is the rage.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/fentanyl-overdose-deaths-surged-279-2016-heroin-deaths/story?id=99008519

Drug_Overdose_Deaths_v01_dnl_16830424264

2 hours ago, Neo said:

A gun is a tool. it's how the person that uses the tool for good or evil...it's still just a tool like you!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Unless you have the person's face clear as day on camera shooting someone or a witness that will testify said person committed a murder with a gun, good luck getting a conviction without a murder weapon.

Again, you need evidence, sometimes even a gun alone is not enough. Hell, you 'could' even get a conviction without a body.

31 minutes ago, Jax said:

Again, you need evidence, sometimes even a gun alone is not enough. Hell, you 'could' even get a conviction without a body.

You are arguing with a brick , Dude...

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

I didn't call you a knucklehead for that reason. You happen to be right on that issue and it pains me to be on the side of a liberal.

I don't buy into the "cars, needles, tools kill people too" analogies. They were not designed or made for the purpose of killing.

That said, I will continue to maintain that it's not a gun problem, it's nutjob problem. Now we got trannies who are nut jobs to begin with wanting to take up arms.

If we can agree on the highlighted part, then what do we do? People don't want their children murdered while attending school but also SECOND AMENDMENT "shall not be infringed" So we're kinda fucked. Unless you want to suggest psych eval's before every gun purchase or hooking someone up to a polygraph and asking them if they are going to murder people with the gun they are purchasing. Even common sense gun laws aren't going to catch every potential mass murderer.

12 minutes ago, Neo said:

This is not true there are a lot of guns strictly designed for target shooting.

16 minutes ago, Vambo said:

This is not true there are a lot of guns strictly designed for target shooting.

Well there's Stun guns.. Wax guns... Glue guns...Tape guns.. Staple guns.. Nail guns!!.... They weren't made fer killin'

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well there's Stun guns.. Wax guns... Glue guns...Tape guns.. Staple guns.. Nail guns!!.... They weren't made fer killin'

There's also heat guns and caulking guns!

Daisy BB guns weren't designed to kill either. You can get your eye shot out though.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I don't know much about guns, do you mean paint ball guns, or nerf guns?

https://explore.nra.org/interests/competitive-shooting/

What’s a Target Pistol?

A target pistol is designed from the ground up to precisely and consistently hit targets.

Ruger Mark IV

What Are the Different Styles of Target Shooting?

Olympic Pistols

Olympic pistols are often painfully constructed and built for extreme accuracy.

These often small-bore pistols may feature a magazine forward of the trigger, tuned triggers, and compensators.

Informal Plinking Pistols

Informal competition pistols are often what we call plinkers.

You’ll usually see them pop up at local bullseye competitions, bowling pins, and various other informal matches.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

There's also heat guns and caulking guns!

Daisy BB guns weren't designed to kill either. You can get your eye shot out though.

I have a Daisy BB gun..lol

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You really can’t dumb down gun control better than this. . .

IMG_4102.jpeg

Although still a criminal, you could picture a cray cray in there.

It seems the only time a gun debate arises is after some crazy shoots up a school or some other public place.

• Upvote 1