THE BROWNS BOARD

Bad guys will have guns even if they were all banned..

calfoxwc

the left doesn't care about these deaths. It doesn't fit their fake

"got ya - in your face" anti conservative agenda.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/04/29/five-killed-in-texas-shooting-police-are-searching-for-the-shooter-and-the-gun-grabbers-for-a-reason-to-look-away-n738890

Five Killed in Texas Shooting, Police Are Searching for the Shooter, and the Gun Grabbers for a Reason to Look Away

12 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Mexican national wanted in deadly Texas shooting of 5 neighbors 'could be anywhere,' sheriff says

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexican-national-wanted-deadly-texas-shooting-5-neighbors-anywhere-sheriff-says

Knowing the Democraps they probably gave him safe harbor...

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the left doesn't care about these deaths. It doesn't fit their fake

"got ya - in your face" anti conservative agenda.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/04/29/five-killed-in-texas-shooting-police-are-searching-for-the-shooter-and-the-gun-grabbers-for-a-reason-to-look-away-n738890

Five Killed in Texas Shooting, Police Are Searching for the Shooter, and the Gun Grabbers for a Reason to Look Away

I remember having these types of discussions  10, 20, 30+ years ago.   Bad guys steal guns, buy online,  buy out a trunk of a car at a gas station  (I got a few like that about 40+ years ago,  nothing illegal about it too.   And on it goes. ) 

And ultimately the the only way to STOP  a bad guy with a gun ..... especially when committing a crime  ..... is a good guy with a gun.

Very simple and yet can be complex.  I also want my own guns to protect me and my family ..... period.   

And on the discussion goes .... and goes .... and goes.    :D

36 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I remember having these types of discussions  10, 20, 30+ years ago.   Bad guys steal guns, buy online,  buy out a trunk of a car at a gas station  (I got a few like that about 40+ years ago,  nothing illegal about it too.   And on it goes. ) 

And ultimately the the only way to STOP  a bad guy with a gun ..... especially when committing a crime  ..... is a good guy with a gun.

Very simple and yet can be complex.  I also want my own guns to protect me and my family ..... period.   

YEP.

38 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And that's definitely worked...

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And that's definitely worked...

What you assholes are proposing definitely won't work... so STFU!

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You should take some anger management classes. 

You already don't have a lot of years left. Constant anger isn't going to extend that. 

Shut it Pedo boy.. Here Trigger,trigger,trigger! Come get your estrogen shot pedo boy..

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Shut it Pedo boy.. Here Trigger,trigger,trigger! Come get your estrogen shot pedo boy..

Dude, aren't you a grown ass man? Like a grandfather or something?

There are more mature 11 year olds on the internet than you. It's sad. 

I mean, you clearly aren't that bright. So I'm not expecting much. But damn you're still hitting below those expectations. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Dude, aren't you a grown ass man? Like a grandfather or something?

There are more mature 11 year olds on the internet than you. It's sad. 

I mean, you clearly aren't that bright. So I'm not expecting much. But damn you're still hitting below those expectations. 

PedoBoy!PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker seems to FEEL that he is superior because his ego tells him so.

pretty shallow and ignorant, I must say.276tmv.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=24ddfe5b37f155

Woody is mentally challenged.. It's just everyone knows it but him... Dunning Kruger Syndrome runs deep in him..

18 hours ago, nickers said:

PedoBoy!PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! PedoBoy! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For your sake, I hope you're a teenager playing a character online

Otherwise, you may be the most sad and pathetic person on this board. And that's saying something. In that case, I feel bad for you. 

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

For your sake, I hope you're a teenager playing a character online

Otherwise, you may be the most sad and pathetic person on this board. And that's saying something. In that case, I feel bad for you.