THE BROWNS BOARD

Don Lemon terminated by CNN Tucker Carlson no longer at Fox news.

• DieHardBrownsFan1 changed the title to Don Lemon terminated by CNN Tucker Carlson no longer at Fox news.

It was known for a long time Lemon was skating on thin ice at CNN.. The writing was pretty much on the wall after he got taken off of his evening show. Tucker? Call me shocked on that one. There had to be a mighty big reason for the #1 primetime Host to get the boot. Personally, I would have liked for Insanity Hannity to get shown the door too. He's not much better. 

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

It was known for a long time Lemon was skating on thin ice at CNN.. The writing was pretty much on the wall after he got taken off of his evening show. Tucker? Call me shocked on that one. There had to be a mighty big reason for the #1 primetime Host to get the boot. Personally, I would have liked for Insanity Hannity to get shown the door too. He's not much better. 

Of course you would that's how you people react. Like the asshole conservatives that insist The View be taken off the air because it gets their panties in a bunch.

Then again nobody watched Don Lemon and nobody cares about him. As far as somebody airing stories that they weren't sure were true whose job is it to substantiate everything? I don't think there's a guy on this board left or right who would put $50 on Hunter Biden not being a criminal and funneling money to his old man. Yet every left-wing newscaster and commentator carries that banner. Then again probably since the next Administration anybody that believes in justice for all is a sucker. Actually I could not give less of a fuck about Murdoch or his kids if the company is doing this for ideology fuck them. If they are doing it thinking they will capture a bigger share of the market fuck them twice.

WSS

Plus the brass at Fox News can fuck themselves for not having the balls to allow the Carlson story story to be mentioned by any of the other hosts.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/townhallcomstaff/2023/04/24/tucker-carlson-delivered-remarks-moments-after-his-final-show-aired-and-its-surreal-n2622353

WSS

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

Both are far better than any of the current liars the extremist networks have put out there.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

We found Tucker to be irritating here and there - his sarcasm would get in the way of a legit point he was trying to make.

But in this video - the devaluation of the dollar, and the mentioning of the Weimar Republic - is seriously legit.

so many Americans will not believe it can/will? happen, until it does.

It will be too late then.