THE BROWNS BOARD

Yes, the 2020 election WAS stolen.

calfoxwc

forget the questionable voting scandals and malfunctioning machines....the deep state in action:

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/04/21/intelligence-community-officials-lied-to-the-american-public-to-influence-the-outcome-of-the-2020-presidential-election-n734806

Intelligence Community Officials Lied to the American Public to Influence the Outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election

Aug 25, 2022A whistleblower claims FBI officials instructed agents not to investigate Hunter Biden's laptop ahead of the 2020 presidential election, saying the bureau was "not going to change the outcome...
Oct 6, 2022October 6, 2022. 05:35 PM. 7. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) warned today of foreign influence operations that might spread disinformation to affect the results of this year's midterm ...
Dec 22, 2022Indeed, lying about an election may be wrong, but it is fully protected speech. The minute Twitter started cooperating with the FBI, it needed to therefore be protected on the platform. At the...
Aug 24, 2022FBI officials told agents not to investigate first son Hunter Biden's infamous laptop for months — vowing that the bureau was "not going to change the outcome of the election again," according..

and they went to great lengths to steal the 2016 election, per higgardly/dnc james clapper etc...

but it still didn't work.

In October of 2017, the top lawyer for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee finally confessed publicly that he had personally hired the Democrat opposition research firm...
JAMES CLAPPER: But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion. So, President Obama's top intelligence official and a man with access to FBI, CIA, and NSA surveillance on President Trump ...

6 hours ago, FY56 said:

So Woody and cccp...(The Dynamic Duo)

What is your opinion on this?

My opinion on cal copy and pasting his Google search? His typical deranged tactic when his safe space is violated and he needs to feel like he's winning an argument (but never is)

I think Cal, and anyone else that thinks the election was stolen, is a giant fucking morons. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My opinion on cal copy and pasting his Google search? His typical deranged tactic when his safe space is violated and he needs to feel like he's winning an argument (but never is)

I think Cal, and anyone else that thinks the election was stolen, is a giant fucking morons. 

Russia Russia Russia...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Russia Russia Russia...

I find it ironic that the resident Libtards want to hang their hat on Trump saying the 2020 election was stolen.

They seem to overlook the fact that the Dumbocrats were whining about the 2016 election being stolen. 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you think the Democrats f***** Bernie Sanders?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/bernie-sanders-2016-rigged-wont-pledge-support-winner.html

WSS

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

In other words, "nothing to see here".

I'm not convinced that the election was stolen. What I am convinced of is that fraud and corruption does take place, heavily weighed on your side.

Would you agree to that?

Speaking of giant fucking morons...Russian collusion wants to have a word with you.

14 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I'm not convinced that the election was stolen. What I am convinced of is that fraud and corruption does take place, heavily weighed on your side.

Would you agree to that?

Speaking of giant fucking morons...Russian collusion wants to have a word with you.

There is that. I've given my opinion more than once and it's the correct opinion. Democrats and Democrat voters no it's true but won't admit it because their liars and Crooks.

WSS

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Would you agree to that?

so, "stolen" - the feds TOOK CONTROL of the 2020 election, and they had NO right to have control of it. So, sissy online faker wants to typically bitch about the links, instead of addressing the substance of the articles.

FACTS twist the little dishonest bird's beak every time.

The fbi DID PAY social media to keep the information quiet. their dishonest excuse was "russian disinformation" when they knew it was a lie.

Whistleblowers have come out again and again and told the truth.

woodpecker can't contribute to any legit conservation because he's too ignorant, and how perverted he might be, I don't even want to know.

and he and a few others keep belligerently spewing crap into any thread.

note to them: dismissing reality doesn't make it go away.

• Upvote 1

2 days agoFormer acting CIA director Mike Morell has said he was part of an effort to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop leaks, ahead of the 2020 presidential election. U.S. World
With the 2020 presidential election only ten months away, Appel and Skoglund believe all modems can and should be removed from election systems. "Modems in voting machines are a bad idea ...

so, it has been PROVEN that the fbi/cia/doj..... took control over the 2020 election by censoring information about biden family corruption, especially hunter biden and joe biden himself..........

the fbi and cia and doj etc? lied to the American people to manipulate the election strongly in favor of biden and the deep state, of which they are a part of.

folks, they STOLE control of our presidential election. biden and the rest staged the stupid raid on Mara-largo.

they and the dnc STAGED the creation of the fake information, the dossier about Trump. James clapper himself admitted he went and gave it to a friendly newspaper to get the dishonest word about to try to destroy Trump.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/21/spy-letter-about-hunter-biden-shows-how-dems-are-undermining-democracy/

On 4/22/2023 at 5:40 PM, FY56 said:

So Woody and cccp...(The Dynamic Duo)

What is your opinion on this?

I think you guys still thinks the election was stolen you are a moron, but most likely a nut job. Which most here are nut jobs.

Been almost three years and still nothing about your holy grail laptop have been shown to illegal. Sorry your October surprise was a dud.

All your investigations have shown nothing. Just like all the investigations Cheetos was going to do after 2016. Nothing.

Cheetos colluded with Twitter to have tweets taken down, you are correct there. 

All the post-election lawsuits came up with nothing.

But really come down to this....

noreally.jpg.2f04d60b39e089952f60fe77cd52c593.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2023 at 11:48 PM, MLD Woody said:

My opinion on Cal copy and pasting his Google search? His typical deranged tactic when his safe space is violated and he needs to feel like he's winning an argument (but never is)

I think Cal, and anyone else that thinks the election was stolen, is a giant fucking moron. 

Aw gee Woody, you triggered Cal....  He's a totally lost cause, MHO....  Let him spew here in his safe space, not even worth my time to read those conspiracy links he totally believes in. Not necessarily morons Woodster, there's plenty of highly intelligent people who are seriously mentally ill and delusional. Though I won't comment on the level of Trump's mental capabilities, there's little doubt anymore the guy is seriously mentally disturbed.    

The election was so stolen :D :D :D  it cost Fox $787.5 million to say it was, (with more to come, Smartmatic next up for a payday) and likely Tucker Carlson his job.  

Just to throw a little more fuel on the fire, DJT's pal Pillow Mike will have to fork over $5 million for continually spouting his fantastical election fraud bullshit. Sorry Mike, you may believe your "evidence" but no one who's 1\2 rational does. You're a circus sideshow. BTW, I won't be surprised if Pillow has to declare bankruptcy soon, heard he just took out a $10 million loan.  "Everything Donald Trump touches- dies."  

• Upvote 1

done by hoorta and woodpecker's people? they are the gender and censorship freaks:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-cattle-tongues-genitalia-deaths

Officials bewildered by Texas cattle having genitalia and tongues removed with 'precision' cuts, no blood or tracks left behind

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

done by hoorta and woodpecker's people? they are the gender and censorship freaks:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-cattle-tongues-genitalia-deaths

Officials bewildered by Texas cattle having genitalia and tongues removed with 'precision' cuts, no blood or tracks left behind

• Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks. 

Detailed Report

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT

Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

14 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I think you guys still thinks the election was stolen you are a moron, but most likely a nut job. Which most here are nut jobs.

Been almost three years and still nothing about your holy grail laptop have been shown to illegal. Sorry your October surprise was a dud.

All your investigations have shown nothing. Just like all the investigations Cheetos was going to do after 2016. Nothing.

Cheetos colluded with Twitter to have tweets taken down, you are correct there. 

All the post-election lawsuits came up with nothing.

But really come down to this....

noreally.jpg.2f04d60b39e089952f60fe77cd52c593.jpg

I didn't ask you two knuckleheads if you thought the election was stolen, I asked you to comment on the corruption and fraud that is heavily weighed on your side, regardless of whether or not it influenced the results of the election.

Yes, I know the pillow guy is a greater threat, but I'll give you another shot anyway:

Aug 25, 2022A whistleblower claims FBI officials instructed agents not to investigate Hunter Biden's laptop ahead of the 2020 presidential election, saying the bureau was "not going to change the outcome...
Oct 6, 2022October 6, 2022. 05:35 PM. 7. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) warned today of foreign influence operations that might spread disinformation to affect the results of this year's midterm ...
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

I didn't ask you two knuckleheads if you thought the election was stolen, I asked you to comment on the corruption and fraud that is heavily weighed on your side, regardless of whether or not it influenced the results of the election.

Yes, I know the pillow guy is a greater threat, but I'll give you another shot anyway:

Aug 25, 2022A whistleblower claims FBI officials instructed agents not to investigate Hunter Biden's laptop ahead of the 2020 presidential election, saying the bureau was "not going to change the outcome...

Oct 6, 2022October 6, 2022. 05:35 PM. 7. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) warned today of foreign influence operations that might spread disinformation to affect the results of this year's midterm ...

Did you miss the twitter hearings, or did you ignore the testimony? Twitter is a private business they can do what they want. Your laptop story was still all over the place, nobody but the nut jobs cared. And since nothing has ever came from your laptop story, people still don't give a shit. 

The FBI Colluded With Twitter to Suppress Free Speech. Where Is the ...

You mean Cheetos's FBI colluded with Twitter? Yeah, that sound about right. Cheetos's white house also "colluded" with twitter (asked for tweets to be taken down). Hey you remember when FBI colluded with the Trump campaign and told everyone Clinton was under investigation?

noreally.jpg.fda287e00b9b292a8c76f47f40555dd3.jpg

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The "no I didn't, you did" comeback. He is a three-time loser. Going for four.

You truly are a moron. You lose because you repeatedly refuse to comment on the links I presented to you.

So typical of you "nothing to see here" lefties.

Go 'head tell us again how the pillow guy has ruined this country.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

You truly are a moron. You lose because you repeatedly refuse to comment on the links I presented to you.

So typical of you "nothing to see here" lefties.

Go 'head tell us again how the pillow guy has ruined this country.

image.thumb.png.92edea0e3475daee03bf94cc959b8791.png

Did you miss something?