THE BROWNS BOARD

Mike Lindell order to pay 5 million to expert who debunked his election data.

cccjwh

13 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It's been a good week for democracy, bad week to the liars. I see bankruptcy is Mike's future.  

Don't lie.  You hope you see bankruptcy in his future. You guys don't hate him just for this, you hate him because he's a conservative.

Apparently it is not a bad week for liars. The demonrats are still in business.

A good week for democracy is a not a good thing.

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

Don't lie.  You hope you see bankruptcy in his future. You guys don't hate him just for this, you hate him because he's a conservative.

Apparently it is not a bad week for liars. The demonrats are still in business.

A good week for democracy is a not a good thing.

Couldn't happen to a better guy. The POS has done a lot of harm to my country, so fuck him. Sorry you are so against being held accountable for your actions. Terrible week for liars, Fox News, Cheetos, DesandToes, Pillow guy. It's coming around. Make sure you go buy some more pillows, Dominion and Smartmatic will appreciate your money.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

The good old, "No I'm not, you are" come back. 👍

Sorry you missed the point. The point is you Biden lovers are hypocrites and idiots. But just to toss you an olive  branch the only one thing that Biden did that was worthwhile was getting the United States the fuck out of Afghanistan regardless of the ham handed way he handle the situation.

Of course when Trump proposed it you guys cried like little bitches but that's to be expected.

WSS 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Couldn't happen to a better guy. The POS has done a lot of harm to my country, so fuck him. Sorry you are so against being held accountable for your actions. Terrible week for liars, Fox News, Cheetos, DesandToes, Pillow guy. It's coming around. Make sure you go buy some more pillows, Dominion and Smartmatic will appreciate your money.

And exactly what did a pillow salesman do to harm "your" country?  Is it the crucifix he wears? Your Biden and your demonrats have done far more to harm this country but you wont go there.

Lindel and FOX don't govern America. Liars do.

Liars Govern America. Why Won't Democrats Tell the Truth? - Civil Candor

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

And exactly what did a pillow salesman do to harm "your" country?  Is it the crucifix he wears? Your Biden and your demonrats have done far more to harm this country but you wont go there.

Lindel and FOX don't govern America. Liars do.

Liars Govern America. Why Won't Democrats Tell the Truth? - Civil Candor

You miss him spreading lies about our elections? Its kind of his thing. Damn you nut jobs really don't get out of your bubble, do you.

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry you missed the point. The point is you Biden lovers are hypocrites and idiots. But just to toss you an olive  branch the only one thing that Biden did that was worthwhile was getting the United States the fuck out of Afghanistan regardless of the ham handed way he handle the situation.

Of course when Trump proposed it you guys cried like little bitches but that's to be expected.

WSS 

You truly live in your own little reality where you just make up facts to make yourself fill better, huh? 

14 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You miss him spreading lies about our elections? Its kind of his thing. Damn you nut jobs really don't get out of your bubble, do you.

Yes I did.  Oh my how he must be far-reaching influential!  "He harmed the country"!!!

Your liberal influenced hyperbole  is glaring.

On 4/21/2023 at 3:53 PM, cccjwh said:

You being so obsessed over a pillow guy, but have no concerns over the glaring corruption in government. You're a piece of work.

According to a whistleblower, FBI officials told agents to not investigate Hunter Biden’s laptop in order to not influence the 2020 presidential election. Sen. Ron Johnson said in a letter to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz that the allegations "provide even more evidence of FBI corruption." Sen. Ron Johnson said in a letter to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz that the allegations “provide even more evidence of FBI corruption.” Bonnie Cash/Pool Photo via AP, File

Johnson quoted FBI management as telling employees “You will not look at that Hunter Biden laptop” and promising the bureau would not alter the 2020 election outcome — a reference to the FBI reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server days before the 2016 election.

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Keyword: reality. Thanks for checking in woodpecker, with another empty post

Now lay your little head down on your David Hogg pillow and take a nap.

WSS

Oh right, you were obsessed with that kid back in the day. It was and still is very creepy. 

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think you're the guy that posted the spam about his fledgling pillow company. I assume you bought a pair.

WSS

Steve you made multiple threads about him and posted about him frequently.

I know your thing is to completely rewrite history and try to gaslight people, but this is a fact. 

Now, most of the folks posting on this board are senile morons that align with you politically so if you just keep saying you didn't, and that I'm wrong, they'll agree with you. But reality will always be that you posted about hat kid constantly. Even if you're trying to hide that now. 

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve you made multiple threads about him and posted about him frequently.I know your thing is to completely rewrite history and try to gaslight people, but this is a fact. Now, most of the folks posting on this board are senile morons that align with you politically so if you just keep saying you didn't, and that I'm wrong, they'll agree with you. But reality will always be that you posted about hat kid constantly. Even if you're trying to hide that now. 

tumblr_mm8xaiEBXC1s5apbxo1_250.gif&f=1&n

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve you made multiple threads about him and posted about him frequently.

I know your thing is to completely rewrite history and try to gaslight people, but this is a fact. 

Now, most of the folks posting on this board are senile morons that align with you politically so if you just keep saying you didn't, and that I'm wrong, they'll agree with you. But reality will always be that you posted about hat kid constantly. Even if you're trying to hide that now. 

Ageist.