THE BROWNS BOARD

Plus-size airline passenger demands free seats and bigger bathrooms

Vambo

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You two need to just fuck already 

Oh so you ,Dutch and Syd have an open 3 way thing going on...  It's all so very clear now...

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You two need to just fuck already 

You can relax Woody

I had no intention of taking syd away from you. I don't know how you came to that conclusion based on our little discussion.

Shouldn't you be defending this fat bitch?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't know, when syd goes off the rails - it seems that the thread dies. Even still, syd isn't as bad as woodpecker.

Because neither can defend this fat bitch. Criticizing her would put them on our side, and they certainly don't want that.  Their only option is to attack those opposed to her demanding these entitlements.

It's a liberal thing. They do it all the time.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

You can relax Woody

I had no intention of taking syd away from you. I don't know how you came to that conclusion based on our little discussion.

Shouldn't you be defending this fat bitch?

Holy fuck are you just thirsty for attention on this board, man. Just give it a rest. You crave these back and forth "debates" way too much. It's apparent I'm every thread you desperately call out for my attention. 

But here's another thing you and other right wingers on here just don't seem to understand. You honestly think I base my beliefs on the opposite of what you believe. As if I think about you at all and that it goes into determining my opinion at all... It's hilarious. 

No I'm not defending her. She's fat. Lose some weight and stop whining and being entitled. 

I travel all the time. I'd be pissed if I was next to her. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Holy fuck are you just thirsty for attention on this board, man. Just give it a rest. You crave these back and forth "debates" way too much. It's apparent I'm every thread you desperately call out for my attention. 

But here's another thing you and other right wingers on here just don't seem to understand. You honestly think I base my beliefs on the opposite of what you believe. As if I think about you at all and that it goes into determining my opinion at all... It's hilarious. 

No I'm not defending her. She's fat. Lose some weight and stop whining and being entitled. 

Whats hilarious is you hijacking threads to fit your false narratives... But nice try "Bucky".. Go back to something less complicated like Legos or ABC's building blocks...

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm sure you like Legos you communist groomer 

I guess if he was you'd see him at the meetings?

I'm surprised you're not a defender of morbidly obese people since it does occur in nature like homosexuality beastiality and pedophilia. I suppose you haters can just pray it away. Haha.

WSS

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm surprised you're not a defender of morbidly obese people since it does occur in nature like homosexuality beastiality and pedophilia. I suppose you haters can just pray it away. Haha.

WSS

He is only a defender of whatever triggered his emotions from the weekly estrogen injections.. His 'bitch' hormones are out of synch...

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Exercise is a little different than prayer 

You can be genetically pre dispositioned to having a harder time with weight, but not to the point you're automatically massively obese.

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You can be genetically pre dispositioned to having a harder time with weight, but not to the point you're automatically massively obese.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/fatheadedFunny cartoon woodpecker Stock Illustration

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Appreciate your sincere take on the plus size bitch.

Now that I've got your attention.... (that which I apparently was so longing for)....be that you did so well with the fat bitch, what is your opinion toward what should be clearly obvious to you by now this 7 year Trump witch hunt?.

Or if you're uncomfortable with that, comment on election meddling by the FBI.

Don't comment unless you've opened the link.

Speak up boy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq2qf2DADbE/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

48 minutes ago, syd said:

as i said in a different thread gorka just need's a good cry. it will be o.k gorka maybe some day someone will love you

Haha. It takes two to tango, and for some reason you were spared the wrath of Woody. Thats either because he thinks I should know better arguing with a simpleton like you, or you're a scumbag liberal like him. ...the latter which may have even earned you a "Like"...watch for it!

23 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Haha. It takes two to tango, and for some reason you were spared the wrath of Woody. Thats either because he thinks I should know better arguing with a simpleton like you, or you're a scumbag liberal like him. ...the latter which may have even earned you a "Like"...watch for it!

na you are still just a unloved pathetic one,sorry for your life gorka

17 minutes ago, syd said:

na you are still just a unloved pathetic one,sorry for your life gorka

The one having the incessant need to repeatedly blather negatively about another's life, is really blathering about his own.

Stop the projection syd and get a life.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Absolutely not. Certainly many people struggle with weight and exercise but only a fool would believe it's just a lack of discipline with some people that weigh three four five six hundred pounds and I don't think any medical professional would back you up. And yes like many other different lifestyles or physical differences they are a tiny minority. It is just your own personal prejudice. And perversion is perversion whether you attach a negative connotation or not.

WSS 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, FY56 said:

The one having the incessant need to repeatedly blather negatively about another's life, is really blathering about his own.

Stop the projection syd and get a life.

it is just how i see you simple as that