THE BROWNS BOARD

Minneapolis OKs dawn Muslim prayer call, 1st for big US city (as the USA tailspins to oblivion)

Would they be ok with Christian and Jewish faith churches using loudspeakers to beckon their faithful in the mornings?

When I was in Istanbul I was woken up by the Muslim call to prayer in Old Town/ Sultanahmet. It actually was pretty neat and the guys early in the morning are good.. But as the day wears on it becomes almost like an Istanbul Idol type thing because most of the auditions are absolutely terrible.

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

Would they be ok with Christian and Jewish faith churches using loudspeakers to beckon their faithful in the mornings?

When I was in Istanbul I was woken up by the Muslim call to prayer in Old Town/ Sultanahmet. It actually was pretty neat and the guys early in the morning are good.. But as the day wears on it becomes almost like an Istanbul Idol type thing because most of the auditions are absolutely terrible.

pretty telling when the left fights like all hell to stop anything Christian or Jewish government-wise, but they are happy to have that Muslim Prayer call.

seriously?

I suppose Christian church bells still ring, but are not authorized by the gov.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Probably not.

The difference is that the call to prayer has been part of Muslim religious tradition for centuries.

All Christians have are church bells....however, there's no law that says new traditions can't be started. 

I'd love for them to take up your suggestion.

16 hours ago, Axe said:

No, they're to busy putting fbi spies into catholic churches....