THE BROWNS BOARD

Picture of traitor who posted top secret documents on discord

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so....I read this....

and OG sounds a lot like tiamsies on a football forum....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/04/12/discord-leaked-documents/

Great analogy LOL!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Didn't Biden promise that his administration would be the most transparent ever? Why should exposing the malfeasance and lies of a Democrat administration be such a big problem? Aren't the administration's lies worse than Watergate or desert storm?

WSS 

Again, he also exposed classified military secrets - NATO, Ukraine, our own military, etc.

Very, very serious damage.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Again, he also exposed classified military secrets - NATO, Ukraine, our own military, etc.

Very, very serious damage.

I guess if the Biden administration had not lied to the American people and the International Community maybe... American boots on the ground fighting for the piece of shit ukrainians

WSS 

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I guess if the Biden administration had not lied to the American people and the International Community maybe... American boots on the ground fighting for the piece of shit ukrainians

WSS 

Why are Ukranians pieces of shit?  I'd say that pertains more to Putin and his thugs.  I'm sure there are crooks in the Ukranian government, but so are there in every government.  And this 'piece of shit' traitor was in the military, stole military secrets and posted them on a fucking game board and lived with his Moma.  I hope they give him the maximum.

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Why are Ukranians pieces of shit?  I'd say that pertains more to Putin and his thugs.  I'm sure there are crooks in the Ukranian government, but so are there in every government.  And this 'piece of shit' traitor was in the military, stole military secrets and posted them on a fucking game board and lived with his Moma.  I hope they give him the maximum.

Just seems to me that depending on anybody's politics: people that do this kind of stuff can be considered heroes or traitors. I'm not sure, nor is anybody, if these leaked documents actually threaten the security of the United States or embarrass the Biden Administration. I'm guessing it's the latter. Are there American boots on the ground? Do you think Biden wants us to know about it? And absolutely there are Crooks everywhere but it sure smells to me like Ukraine has been funneling slush money to the Democrats ever since the Clinton Foundation. I think that's probably why Hillary destroyed all those emails and why other Democrats never really pressed her on the issue. Same deal with Obama and now Biden.

But if you want to mention treason the Washington Post and the New York Times win Pulitzer prizes for pretty much the same thing as long as the target has an R after his name.

I don't see any benefit to wasting our resources on Ukraine and going head to head with the Chicoms the ruskies and the Saudis.

How much longer do you see the US dollar being the currency for oil?

WSS

OK, a few things to note here:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-prosecutor-excl-idUSKBN1XE20C

"Kulyk has been responsible for formally investigating a criminal case related to the founder of Ukrainian energy company Burisma. Biden’s son sat on the company’s board from 2014-2019.

In a recent interview, Giuliani told Reuters he met Kulyk in Paris. He said at that meeting Kulyk echoed allegations that in 2016 Biden had tried to have Ukraine’s then-chief prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, fired to stop him investigating Burisma. Biden has accused Giuliani of peddling “false, debunked conspiracy theories” for repeating these allegations."

President Zelensky was not elected president UNTIL MAY 2019. Timelines' lives matter !