THE BROWNS BOARD

Jack Daniels Joins In On The Wokeness

Vambo

5 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Whatever you say Groomer.

I wonder how many kids he's molested in the last year... Sick fuck!

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Whatever you say commie

How about we test your devotion and sincerity toward this most recent liberal cause.

This test of course is only valid if you are hetero which has been in question.

Suppose you met a woman you thought was hot, shared your interests and twisted political views. I mean you really love this chick.

She later discloses to you that he's a tranny. What do you do now?

A. Continue to build a relationship.

B. Dump her.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Poor grammar, just like a commie 

This is the kind of garbage that you should be banned for. Not that you wouldn't bitch to your nanny.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is the type of shit you should get banned for, just fyi. Not that Steve will do anything about it. 

Here ......Trigger!,Trigger!,Trigger!

You try too hard , Fool!

6 hours ago, FY56 said:

How about we test your devotion and sincerity toward this most recent liberal cause.

Suppose you met a man you thought was hot, shared your interests and twisted political views. I mean you really love this guy.

You later discloses to him that you're a tranny. What does he do now?

B. Dump you.

I think it's quite possible that you had this hypothetical scenario in complete reverse so,,, ;)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

Suppose you met a woman you thought was hot, shared your interests and twisted political views. I mean you really love this chick.

She later discloses to you that he's a tranny. What do you do now?

B. Dump her.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I think it's quite possible that you had this hypothetical scenario in complete reverse so,,, ;)

It's possible, I did preface by stating that he had to meet the criteria of being hetero.

Either way he didn't answer the question...my scenario or yours.

I would like to ask the champion for black people if he would move into a black neighborhood, but he never answers my questions.

6 hours ago, FY56 said:

It's possible, I did preface by stating that he had to meet the criteria of being hetero.

Either way he didn't answer the question...my scenario or yours.

I would like to ask the champion for black people if he would move into a black neighborhood, but he never answers my questions.

Well I have lived with Black people in a black neighborhood.. At least I put my money where my mouth is and back it with evidence...

In fact Bone ,Thugs and Harmony used to record in our basement studio... So Woodypecker can go hug a sac of nuts

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nickers said:

Here ......Trigger!,Trigger!,Trigger!

You try too hard , Fool!

You clearly don't know what words mean, like a communist. 

It's also not worth it getting down to your level. Imagine being an old ass man, one that claims his years of experience have made him wiser than kids today... that calls people with different political views than him pedophiles. 

You're one sad, pathetic communist, huh?

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's also not worth it getting down to your level. Imagine being an old ass man, one that claims his years of experience have made him wiser than kids today... that calls people with different political views than him pedophiles. 

Again... Your "sad old man" cop out doesn't fly jr... Typical response from a lib,commie pedo like you... Again.. Prove otherwise... Naw you won't... You don't have the stones... You are a coward through and through...  You are one sad POS!... It must suck to be an angry young fuck like yourself... You should be on the View.. I know you would fit right in the rest of the swine pigs on that show... It's totally your speed...

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Imagine being a young ass man, one that claims his couple of years of experience has made him wiser than the older people today.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Imagine being a young ass man, one that claims his couple of years of experience has made him wiser than the older people today.

The sad thing is he will become "That old man"... Then reality will smack him in the face... Only then it will dawn on him... When he loses all of his rights.. The light bulb will suddenly go on... Hilarious... Jack off kids who think they know it all don't realize we've seen this show before... Can't say we didn't warn him...

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nickers said:

Again... Your "sad old man" cop out doesn't fly jr... Typical response from a lib,commie pedo like you... Again.. Prove otherwise... Naw you won't... You don't have the stones... You are a coward through and through...  You are one sad POS!... It must suck to be an angry young fuck like yourself... You should be on the View.. I know you would fit right in the rest of the swine pigs on that show... It's totally your speed...

Oh, bro, I'm not angry. I'm just playing with the monkey at the zoo right now. Have you seen yourself? 

Imagine having that little amount of time left on this Earth and using it to rage ok the internet and call people you disagree with pedos

It's sad

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, bro, I'm not angry. I'm just playing with the monkey at the zoo right now.

I've told you numerous times.. You are the only one that sees you as you do.... The rest of us are laughing our asses off at you..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, bro, I'm not angry. I'm just playing with the monkey at the zoo right now. Have you seen yourself? 

Imagine having that little amount of time left on this Earth and using it to rage ok the internet and call people you disagree with pedos

It's sad

God help you.. You are one misguided zealot... I will pray for you...