THE BROWNS BOARD

Jack Daniels Joins In On The Wokeness

Vambo

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

China, Russia, Iran and North Korea are loving this.

Yup.. We are the image of "Cowardice!"

The guy in the video is right. It's not about marketing. The idea is to get everyone to accept.

To elaborate...

The strategy is that the more you see two men kissing on TV the more you become accustomed to viewing it, the more you become accustomed to viewing it, the less sensitive you will become toward it whether you believe it or not. 

Ten years from now you all will think of this LGBTQ shit as no big deal.

It's as if there exists another sort of corporate deep state that has influence over these corporations.

What other explanation could it be?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

The guy in the video is right. It's not about marketing. The idea is to get everyone to accept.

To elaborate...

The strategy is that the more you see two men kissing on TV the more you become accustomed to viewing it, the more you become accustomed to viewing it, the less sensitive you will become toward it whether you believe it or not. 

It's as if there exists another sort of corporate deep state that has influence over these corporations.

It's GROOMING!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

It's GROOMING!

Well yes...by schools, academia, Hollywood, media ...the usual suspects and their "inclusive" agenda.

But what's in in for corporations? They are in business to make profits. Grooming doesn't do that.

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

People from the time would also roll over on their grave if they found out we had a black president... So....

I knew it wouldn't take long for you to say something Assinine... You are so predictable you should be embarrassed for yourself simp...

18 hours ago, FY56 said:

To elaborate...

Money is the explanation. Just like everything else. You and your far right friends delusion that everything is "deep state" is sad. 

Also, who the fuck cares? So two guys kiss on TV. Why exactly does that matter? Why do you care? We get it, you think it's gross. You think it's weeks. You're scared. "Fuck your feelings" I believe is the correct response here. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Money is the explanation. Just like everything else. You and your far right friends delusion that everything is "deep state" is sad. 

Also, who the fuck cares? So two guys kiss on TV. Why exactly does that matter? Why do you care? We get it, you think it's gross. You think it's weeks. You're scared. "Fuck your feelings" I believe is the correct response here. 

So do you kiss guys?.. You must love it...

1 minute ago, nickers said:

I knew it wouldn't take long for you to say something Assinine... You are so predictable you should be embarrassed for yourself simp...

Is it wrong though?

You live in this delusional world where you think society shouldn't change from what YOU'RE used to, even though what you're used to would have been the most liberal point in our society at the time. You seem to not be able to comprehend that. You're the guy yelling about blacks sharing schools with whites or women voting at different points in history 

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

So do you kiss guys?.. You must love it...

No. What does that have to do with anything though?

Look, you're clearly just some old man yelling at the changing world around him. Things are different and you're scared. You have nothing intellectual to bring to this. Just your feelings about what you feel is right or wrong. Any actual back and forth here will lead to you raging at your key kard hurling immature insults. You can't hang. 

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Look, you're clearly just some old man yelling at the changing world around him. Things are different and you're scared. You have nothing intellectual to bring to this. Just your feelings about what you feel is right or wrong. Any actual back and forth here will lead to you raging at your key kard hurling immature insults. You can't hang. 

And you're some dip shit late twenty's douche bag who thinks he knows everything.  So eat shit!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's always on your mind though.. After all.. You "swing" LEFT!

woodpecker is locked in on sarcasm because he can't muster up any kind of legitimate part of any discussion - he is extremely ignorant and apparently, really screwed up and alone.

being a bigot about everything good/great about our country, and all of us - is all he has.

it's sad. I guess that sarcasm and belligerence makes him feel like big bird.

but all he gets back outside of that, is reality giving him a big rejection.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If you can explain to me how this is about profits, I'll concede. Pandering to a minority tranny population while potentially alienating millions of others doesn't sound like a good strategy to me.

Far right?  You're so far left that from your vantage point "moderate" is the new far right. There is no one here that is far right.

To people like you ripping babies apart in the womb isn't at all extremie, but those wanting to save their lives is. Men prancing around in girls' skirts and participating in womens sports isn't the least extreme, but opposition to it is .

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, FY56 said:

If you can explain to me how this is about profits, I'll concede. Pandering to a minority tranny population while potentially alienating millions of others doesn't sound like a good strategy to me.

Far right?  You're so far left that from your vantage point "moderate" is the new far right. There is no one here that is far right.

To people like you ripping babies apart in the womb isn't at all extremie, but those wanting to save their lives is. Men prancing around in girls' skirts and participating in womens sports isn't the least extreme, but opposition to it is .

the leftwing perverts apparently get off on negative attention at any cost.

just sick stuff. and it is being used for gaining power by leftwing, perverted politicians.

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Oh lord... No no no. You've got it pretty switched around. 

Look at damn near any other developed country similar to the US. What is standard practice there gets screams of "communism!" here. 

A Qanon believer was elected to Congress

The right has moved further right https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/03/10/the-polarization-in-todays-congress-has-roots-that-go-back-decades/

I've been on this board for far too long and it's clear conservatives on here have gotten more and more unhinged. The same group that fainted over Clinton calling them "deplorable" now calls everyone that disagrees with them a pedo and a groomer. 

This is no debate. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Look at damn near any other developed country similar to the US. What is standard practice there gets screams of "communism!" here. 

The right has moved further right https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/03/10/the-polarization-in-todays-congress-has-roots-that-go-back-decades/

I've been on this board for far too long and it's clear conservatives on here have gotten more and more unhinged. The same group that fainted over Clinton calling them "deplorable" now calls everyone that disagrees with them a pedo and a groomer. 

This is no debate. 

I disagree. The leftiest have moved from co existence to complete canonization of anybody with dark skin or pecker on their breath.

The bad news? Now you have to start slamming bud light and jack. At least Larry will have company in the drunk tank.

🍷🍺🥃

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh lord... No no no. You've got it pretty switched around. Look at damn near any other developed country similar to the US. What is standard practice there gets screams of "communism!" here. A Qanon believer was elected to CongressThe right has moved further right https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/03/10/the-polarization-in-todays-congress-has-roots-that-go-back-decades/'ve been on this board for far too long and it's clear conservatives on here have gotten more and more unhinged. The same group that fainted over Clinton calling them "deplorable" now calls everyone that disagrees with them a pedo and a groomer. 

his is no debate. 

The disease is characterized primarily by beak overgrowth and can also be accompanied by other keratin abnormalities, including in claws and skin. Severely affected birds often have disheveled feathers and struggle to feed normally.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

When I read this board I feel bad for you and your Communist beliefs, yes 

I'm far from being Communist you dumb dip shit... Get your fat lazy head out of your ass...

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is no debate. 

I asked you to explain how this is a moneymaker for Bud.  Apparently, you cant. So that's that.

There certainly is debate.

To your link. It is vague.  The issues. The most important factor that determines movement are missing.

I prefer clarity. From an older Pew Research conclusion.

Pew Research Center Study Shows That Democrats Have Shifted To The Extreme Left | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD (investors.com)

And if you don't like that:

Here are six charts showing trends in public opinion among liberals and conservatives over the past 20 years or so. First up is immigration:

blog_poll_immigration.jpg

The Republican view of immigrants has bounced up and down a bit and is now up by maybe five points or so since 2000. The Democratic view has gone up by 35 percentage points.

(Note that by "up" I mean that the percentage share of partisans who hold the conventional partisan opinion has gone up. For Republicans, it means the share of Republicans who endorse the right-wing position has gone up. For Democrats it means the share of Democrats who endorse the left-wing position has gone up.)

Next is abortion:

blog_poll_abortion.jpg

Among Republicans, the most extreme view on abortion (always illegal) has gone up by about two points since 2000. Among Democrats, the most extreme view (always legal) has gone up by 20 points.

Same-sex marriage:

blog_poll_gay_marriage.jpg

Democratic support for same sex marriage is up 50 points. Republican support is down 39 points (that is, they've moved 39 points away from the conservative position).

Next up is guns:

blog_poll_guns-1.jpg

Among Republicans, the conservative point of view has gone up about 10 points. Among Democrats, the liberal point of view has increased by about 20 points.

Here are taxes:

blog_poll_taxes.jpg

The Republican view of taxes has gone down about ten points (probably due to the Bush tax cuts). The Democratic view of taxes has gone up by about 20 points.

And finally, religion:

blog_poll_religion-1.jpg

Among Republicans, religiosity hasn't changed at all. Among DemocratAmong Republicans, religiosity hasn't changed at all. Among Democrats, it's gone down by nearly 15 points.

• Thanks 1