THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Become Pointless.. Over

Axe

Most of us here understand how things should be.   But we no longer deal with a sane world or society.  We want to believe we can pull it back.. Restore a world and a nation that makes sense..

We cannot.. We are past the tipping point...

The left wing academia was won.. A full generation of indoctrination has come to fruition

The coup is complete..

The brain washing of America's youth is coming home to roost and there is no turning back. Two examples..

Wisconsin

https://nextgenamerica.org/press/young-voters-led-historic-turnout-in-wi-supreme-court-election-primary/

and

Mix in Tranny world, open borders, weaponized three letter institutions, fraudulent elections and it's apparent. It's over.

The only choice left is to either to capitulate or leave.

• Sad 1

"things are changing and I don't like it!"

Brilliant stuff

Clearly the problem is...*looks at notes*...

Young people getting involved in the political process and academics

(Always love the anti academic sentiment on this board btw... not really a surprise)

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Brilliant stuff

(Always love the anti academic sentiment on this board btw... not really a surprise)

But the young generation is wrong.  Brainwashed and the United States is going to shit.  Now go change your tampon.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

But the young generation is wrong.  Brainwashed and the United States is going to shit.  Now go change your tampon.

Next the young generation will want women to vote, or black people to use YOUR water fountain

Commies!

Frightening. Obviously an intelligent guy.

I would like him to explain however how Trump received more votes than any sitting president in history, more than Obama.

Not accounting for that puts a glitch in his theory.  What demographic did those votes come from?

Hey Neo:  If you're attempting to somehow extract the issue of voter fraud out of this...stop right now.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Next the young generation will want women to vote, or black people to use YOUR water fountain

Commies!

Except you're the Commie... Your generation perpetuates communism...

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My generation is cool with blacks and whites marrying each other too.... Commies!

So am I .. I just don't push it on other people.. I have Gay family members too , you dip shit... I don't agree w/their lifestyle but I still love and respect them... That's the difference between you and I. Except you worship Pedos like your hero Joe and Barry... They are sex offenders...

In fact I have two cousins who are married to black men who are fine citizens.. I love hangin out with'em... They're great people.. You are just a dumbass...

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Brilliant stuff

Rather than do that, listen to the video.

He displays no bias....neither pro-lib nor pro-conservative. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My generation is cool with blacks and whites marrying each other too.... Commies!

Your generation doesn't stereotype either right?

It's 2023, it's time you guys stop hanging your hat on that tired old crap.

27 minutes ago, nickers said:

So am I .. I just don't push it on other people.. I have Gay family members too , you dip shit... I don't agree w/their lifestyle but I still love and respect them... That's the difference between you and I. Except you worship Pedos like your hero Joe and Barry... They are sex offenders...

In fact I have two cousins who are married to black men who are fine citizens.. I love hangin out with'em... They're great people.. You are just a dumbass...

You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

Commie!

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Commie!

Why not woodpecker? And I know you think that history began 15 years ago. But I think race mixing has been legal for a while? But again thanks for referring to the historical archives, tell us about the crusades again.

For the record 2 of the gay people I'm in contact with on a regular basis are flaming gun toting trump supporting maga people with a chicken farm. 

WSS

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Commie!

You still don''t even know what Communism is... I'll make it very simple for you... Watch the movie Dr.Zhivago... Yes , I know it's a movie but it's also based on truths..

Truth... Under Communism you have no rights but to get up and be a slave to the elite establishment by working ungodly hours with little time for socializing and Family Gatherings,spending time etc..

Truth.. Under Communism you do NOT own anything...  All your possessions are owned by the state and lent out to you based on needs assessed by the Elitest State...

Truth... Under communism your home is also owned by the state and you are communed to live with other families there by having no privacy... Sharing housing, bathrooms , food etc..

All your earnings are given to the state where by you are allotted a ration that is just enough to sustain you so your butt keeps slaving for the wealth and well being of the elitest state... You will be nothing but a common whore slave... Your children will be the tools of sexual perversion of the likes of which we are seeing happening today right before our very eyes... Just look at the Hitler and Marxist regimes..

Enjoy your slavery Comrade!.. 🖕🤑🖕

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Why not woodpecker? And I know you think that history began 15 years ago. But I think race mixing has been legal for a while? But again thanks for referring to the historical archives, tell us about the crusades again.

For the record 2 of the gay people I'm in contact with on a regular basis are flaming gun toting trump supporting maga people with a chicken farm. 

WSS

You're in contact with gay people? Commie!

26 minutes ago, nickers said:

You still don''t even know what Communism is... I'll make it very simple for you... Watch the movie Dr.Zhivago... Yes , I know it's a movie but it's also based on truths..

Truth... Under Communism you have no rights but to get up and be a slave to the elite establishment by working ungodly hours with little time for socializing and Family Gatherings,spending time etc..

Truth.. Under Communism you do NOT own anything...  All your possessions are owned by the state and lent out to you based on needs assessed by the Elitest State...

Truth... Under communism your home is also owned by the state and you are communed to live with other families there by having no privacy... Sharing housing, bathrooms , food etc..

All your earnings are given to the state where by you are allotted a ration that is just enough to sustain you so your butt keeps slaving for the wealth and well being of the elitest state... You will be nothing but a common whore slave... Your children will be the tools of sexual perversion of the likes of which we are seeing happening today right before our very eyes... Just look at the Hitler and Marxist regimes..

Enjoy your slavery Comrade!.. 🖕🤑🖕

Sounds like Commie talk to me

On 4/7/2023 at 6:42 AM, nickers said:

I'm not capitulating for anything... Id rather die with dignity than bow to their crap

Just tired of the extreme polarization.. I've noticed that when we leave the states (and we do it as often as we can) we don't see this at nearly the same level as here where ever we travel to.. We've been lucky enough to visit a vast number of countries..

I realize that I have lived longer than I will.. I have been blessed with both the ability and the opportunity to do some pretty cool shit in my life.. No regrets.. And I realize lil ole me doesn't have the ability to stop the insanity....

We just want to live where people are happy... Looking at a couple alternatives.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

We just want to live where people are happy

12 hours ago, nickers said:

You still don''t even know what Communism is..

14 hours ago, FY56 said:

Hey Neo:  If you're attempting to somehow extract the issue of voter fraud out of this...stop right now.

7hg727.gif.44752dd1abda6b43b73935b822e71266.gif

4 hours ago, Axe said:

Just tired of the extreme polarization.. I've noticed that when we leave the states (and we do it as often as we can) we don't see this at nearly the same level as here where ever we travel to.. We've been lucky enough to visit a vast number of countries..

I realize that I have lived longer than I will.. I have been blessed with both the ability and the opportunity to do some pretty cool shit in my life.. No regrets.. And I realize lil ole me doesn't have the ability to stop to insanity....

We just want to live where people are happy... Looking at a couple alternatives.

Yeah.. I'm going back to Europe next summer to visit family and explore.. For a poor fucker I get around lol... But places to run to are few and far between... Enjoy whats left... I'll just go off the grid if I have too....

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-chad-prather-show/radical-leftism

Nihilism (/ ˈ n aɪ (h) ɪ l ɪ z əm, ˈ n iː-/; from Latin nihil 'nothing') is a philosophy, or family of views within philosophy, that rejects generally accepted or fundamental aspects of human existence, such as objective truth, knowledge, morality, values, or meaning. The term was popularized by Ivan Turgenev, and more specifically by his character Bazarov in the novel Fathers and Sons.
  • Upvote 1