THE BROWNS BOARD

I hope you COMMIES are happy... You just made Trump STRONGER!

nickers

22 hours ago, nickers said:

Seems like a huge conflict of interest...

it is. but the left, all corrupt to the core - have NO honor, NO integrity - they will never? recuse themselves from obvious bias.

but the left will also demand a conservative judge to recuse.

right - it's what they do. It's about power at any cost.

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2023 at 4:58 PM, nickers said:

Except you and the Dem-Asses suppport this pedo shit... your questioning my Mental health?... Just fuck you .. You are a sick pig.... I had enough of these goons... These people need a full cranial lobotomy... Go fuck yourselves  you slimey bastards!

If you think this is normal your the one with mental disorders... 

I hope Woody and CCPPp rot in a gulag... You fags deserve each other...

The above... Primary example why I'm not bothering posting here much anymore.... Grade school name calling when you can't come up with a logical argument to refute stuff... The MAGA hopeless are so far down in their collective rabbit holes they're in total denial that their Mango Messiah belongs in a mental institution, instead of actually running for President again.    

On 3/31/2023 at 6:45 PM, FY56 said:

Uh, you're the one who said Trump should be "accountable for something."

You assholes have been saying that for 7 years have you not?

He's gotta be accountable for something, we just have to keep looking for it.... 

Please FY... I'll grant you the NY case is pretty weak.... However, next he's got to answer to Ms Carrol...How about a DNA sample Trumpie? Jean says she has your spooge on her dress. Then- there's that not so perfect call to Brad down Georgia way, a few Top Secret documents that were residing at MAGA Retardo, (sorry, you can't declassify them just by thinking about it). And um- last but not least an investigation into 1\6...   Yeah FY- Trump is a swell guy, notwithstanding he's gone totally nuts.   

On 4/1/2023 at 3:17 AM, nickers said:

Nixon was an ass... He wanted to have sex with his own mother...

CCC beat me to it Nickers, Donnie would like to bang his Daughter. Just special. Too bad Jeff Epstein is dead, bet he could tell you a few juicy stories. 

still no balls to admit you screwed over your country with the corrupt biden family?

war in Ukraine?

war with china maybe?

laughingstock of the world?

fell off the wagon a bit early or what?

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

The above... Primary example why I'm not bothering posting here much anymore.... Grade school name calling when you can't come up with a logical argument to refute stuff... The MAGA hopeless are so far down in their collective rabbit holes they're in total denial that their Mango Messiah belongs in a mental institution, instead of actually running for President again.    

Please FY... I'll grant you the NY case is pretty weak.... However, next he's got to answer to Ms Carrol...How about a DNA sample Trumpie? Jean says she has your spooge on her dress. Then- there's that not so perfect call to Brad down Georgia way, a few Top Secret documents that were residing at MAGA Retardo, (sorry, you can't declassify them just by thinking about it). And um- last but not least an investigation into 1\6...   Yeah FY- Trump is a swell guy, notwithstanding he's gone totally nuts.   

CCC beat me to it Nickers, Donnie would like to bang his Daughter. Just special. Too bad Jeff Epstein is dead, bet he could tell you a few juicy stories. 

Did you say something?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’ 

January 2019 diary entry by Ashley Biden
  • Thanks 1