THE BROWNS BOARD

I hope you COMMIES are happy... You just made Trump STRONGER!

nickers

- nickers you need anger management. You're an old man that acts like an 11 year old that just learned some new swears and slurs 

- many of you are morons if you think the 2020 election was stolen. Trump's continued push of this lie is dangerous and the effects are clearly seen on this board

- Trump vs Biden round 2 would be fucking awful

- Gorka I think just needs someone to talk to 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

- nickers you need anger management. You're an old man that acts like an 11 year old that just learned some new swears and slurs 

- many of you are morons if you think the 2020 election was stolen. Trump's continued push of this lie is dangerous and the effects are clearly seen on this board

- Trump vs Biden round 2 would be fucking awful

- Gorka I think just needs someone to talk to 

You are such a duped fool it's beyond hilarious.. Enjoy your free shit while it lasts...

5 minutes ago, syd said:

and what's new ? children have been exploited since the beginning of time, i'm  not saying it's right just saying

Good at least show some sliver of compassion for them... I don't expect people to be perfect angels.. I'm certainly not... But Kids are our greatest resource... They are born to carry the torch of life... For however long Mankind exists...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Wow you guys have done a great job of running off anyone who isn't a nut job. Sorry to hear your lord and savior is being held accountable to something. Sad. 

Oh really? Welcome back and be prepared to get knocked off your perch of liberal superiority.

Please tell me you see nothing at all wrong with this "indictment". Remove your liberal-colored glasses first idiot.

"what about the children!"

- doesn't support free school lunches

- won't do anything to actually address the now leading cause of death among children 

- actively supports pulling academic funding and attacks academics in general

Etc etc etc 

But will pour their energy into removing a book from the school that has a character with two dad's

Good dog! You'll get your treat soon, I'm sure. A conservative politician just needs another donation to protect America!

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What free shit exactly am I getting?

The air you consume and waste that us normal people need to breathe

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"what about the children!"

- doesn't support free school lunches Salad is not a sustainable energy source for children who need carbs and proteins

- won't do anything to actually address the now leading cause of death among children Transterrorism the real problem in this country

- actively supports pulling academic funding and attacks academics in general Taking Math and English out of the curriculum and dumbing down the system for black kids is a waste of funding..

Etc etc etc 

But will pour their energy into removing a book from the school that has a character with two dad's

Good dog! You'll get your treat soon, I'm sure. A conservative politician just needs another donation to protect America!

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Oh God, that response is just embarrassing for you. 

You are the stereotypical old white man yelling at everything he doesn't like and doesn't understand, huh? 

You're pathetic man. Completely manipulated. It's a shame. 

"Trans terrorism". Holy shit. Tucker has just enabled all of you terrible pieces of shit, huh? The hypocrisy and ignorance is blinding. With all of the information we have about the past when people like you angrily shouted at change from the wrong side of history you'd think we'd improve, but apparently not. 

I used to think you and others were just stupid. But you may generally be bad people. You can only excuse this shit for ignorance for so long. 

39 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Oh really? Welcome back and be prepared to get knocked off your perch of liberal superiority.

Please tell me you see nothing at all wrong with this "indictment". Remove your liberal-colored glasses first idiot.

Since they haven't released the charges. Could it be that you have dismissed any chance that he is guilty of what they are going to charge him with? Sound like you have your trump humper glasses on. 

14 minutes ago, nickers said:

The air you consume and waste that us normal people need to breathe

You've got nothing, right. Because when I ask for "free shit" it isn't for me. If anything it raises my taxes. But you have a complete inability to see any issue outside of how it directly affects you

55 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You've got nothing, right. Because when I ask for "free shit" it isn't for me. If anything it raises my taxes. But you have a complete inability to see any issue outside of how it directly affects you

Keep drinking the demonrat swill you fag loving asshole..

Oh God, that response is just embarrassing for you. 

You are the stereotypical old white man yelling at everything he doesn't like and doesn't understand, huh? 

You're pathetic man. Completely manipulated. It's a shame. 

"Trans terrorism". Holy shit. Tucker has just enabled all of you terrible pieces of shit, huh? The hypocrisy and ignorance is blinding. With all of the information we have about the past when people like you angrily shouted at change from the wrong side of history you'd think we'd improve, but apparently not. 

I used to think you and others were just stupid. But you may generally be bad people. You can only excuse this shit for ignorance for so long. 

Except you and the Dem-Asses suppport this pedo shit... your questioning my Mental health?... Just fuck you .. You are a sick pig.... I had enough of these goons... These people need a full cranial lobotomy... Go fuck yourselves  you slimey bastards!

If you think this is normal your the one with mental disorders...

I hope Woody and CCPPp rot in a gulag... You fags deserve each other...

Little_Rock_integration_protest.jpg

This is you Nickers, fyi. 

You're even screaming about everything you don't like being communism 

You're an embarrassment 

You have 0 clue about Communism you TWAT!

Little_Rock_integration_protest.jpg

This is you Nickers, fyi. 

You're even screaming about everything you don't like being communism 

You're an embarrassment 

Wood you do realize those are Democrats in that picture don't you.

31 minutes ago, nickers said:

Keep drinking the demonrat swill you fag loving asshole..

27 minutes ago, nickers said:

Except you and the Dem-Asses suppport this pedo shit... your questioning my Mental health?... Just fuck you .. You are a sick pig.... I had enough of these goons... These people need a full cranial lobotomy... Go fuck yourselves  you slimey bastards!

If you think this is normal your the one with mental disorders...

I hope Woody and CCPPp rot in a gulag... You fags deserve each other...

I very much believe you're suffering from some kind of mental issue. At the very least anger management issues. 

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Apparently so do you 

Hey ass... My family fought Communism... My Grandfather was killed by Commies so just fuck you!