THE BROWNS BOARD

I hope you COMMIES are happy... You just made Trump STRONGER!

nickers

Travis said it best.

This “crime” has already expired on the statute of limitations and it doesn’t meet the bar to be a state law violation since it’s tied to a federal election. It will be tossed on legal appeal, if it ever goes to trial at all. Just a complete mockery of justice on all fronts.

Democrats have spent seven years telling you Trump is a threat to American democracy & yet they are the ones who continue to destroy American democracy by engaging in unprecedented authoritarian attacks on their political opponents. They have become what they claim to hate.

For 240 years no president, no matter the allegations or facts, has ever been charged with a crime. With these charges, it will now become common. This won’t end with Trump. It’s only just beginning. Democrats have made this country a third world, banana republic.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Travis said it best.

This “crime” has already expired on the statute of limitations and it doesn’t meet the bar to be a state law violation since it’s tied to a federal election. It will be tossed on legal appeal, if it ever goes to trial at all. Just a complete mockery of justice on all fronts.

Democrats have spent seven years telling you Trump is a threat to American democracy & yet they are the ones who continue to destroy American democracy by engaging in unprecedented authoritarian attacks on their political opponents. They have become what they claim to hate.

For 240 years no president, no matter the allegations or facts, has ever been charged with a crime. With these charges, it will now become common. This won’t end with Trump. It’s only just beginning. Democrats have made this country a third world, banana republic.

The faggots got their wish... They can wallow in it...

This country is done.. Slick Willie wasn't indicted. Nor was Hillary, yet.. Neither Brandon or Hunter has been either, yet.. Our judicial system is a joke. All the 3 letter agencies have been weaponized politically. The military is now a woke joke. Everybody and anybody flooding across the southern border. China eating Brandon's lunch daily.

We're done fellas..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

The thought of Biden v Trump part 2 makes me want to vomit. 

Yeah. I mean, to think Trump is still running on the stolen election rheteric and still not one shred of credible evidence that would hold up in court. And to think people would vote for him again. Makes me want to vomit too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Yeah. I mean, to think Trump is still running on the stolen election rheteric and still not one shred of credible evidence that would hold up in court. And to think people would vote for him again. Makes me want to vomit too.

If the Election wasn't stolen... Why are they trying so hard to exterminate him?... You're a stupid commie moron...

• Upvote 2

Just now, Neo said:

And the fact that you believe Biden got 81 million votes makes me want to vomit as well.. But you clearly have demonstrated that you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed so,, no surprise.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Neo said:

We have no choice, if Trump happens to be nominee then he's still better than any demonrat. I bet you still got that Biden bumper sticker on your car.

No comment on the topic? You must believe this 7 year witch hunt is fair and just don't you? People like you make me puke.

16 minutes ago, Neo said:

And people like you should be locked in a cell and flogged.

You are pure shit garbage!

flimsy times 100.

the dirty prosecutor admits he has sued Pres Trump a hundred times.

Everybody knows it's a farce to keep him from running for president again,

if they could just find a needle in a haystack.

Another serious blight on our American legal system on a federal level - with communists.

however, gotta love Desantis - he refuses to extradite Pres Trump. lol

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/30/desantis-blasts-trump-indictment-as-un-american-n724125

• Upvote 1

Here an opposite point of view suggesting this indictment wasn't such a good thing for Trump.

There is no way that the liberal hell hole of New York was not going to produce a grand jury that would indict Donald Trump. And it isn't going to get thrown out. And he is not going to get a fair trial.

I know about 30-40% of the nation is squealing with delight right now. I'm not a huge fan of Trump, but there is no way this is a good thing. I mean if they had a smoking gun for treason or rape or murder or something like that....sure. String him up. But twisting and contorting just to bring misdemeanor charges that have never been prosecuted in the state of New York despite evidence to the contrary is an abomination and completely bastardizes the legal system and any sense of justice.

If this proceeds, and even worse-succeeds-you can go ahead and put the death of the nation on the front page of the NY Times. As close as we are teetering, this should pretty much end it.

13 hours ago, nickers said:

If the Election wasn't stolen... Why are they trying so hard to exterminate him?... You're a stupid commie moron...

Yep. Because it may be more difficult to repeat such an immense undertaking of voter fraud a second time.

There is no COVID scare. 

And Biden will be forced to come out of his basement and actually campaign...exposing himself even more as the embarrassment he is.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Wow you guys have done a great job of running off anyone who isn't a nut job. Sorry to hear your lord and savior is being held accountable to something. Sad. 

Oh did you come back just to gloat like a swine pig?... You are as guilty as all the child molesters you defend you commie POS!

You should be ashamed of yourself... You are pure SCUM!

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Oh did you come back just to gloat like a swine pig?... You are as guilty as all the child molesters you defend you commie POS!

You should be ashamed of yourself... You are pure SCUM!

Came back to see how you nut jobs were taking the news. Pretty much I expected. "He is poor victim. DERP STATE."  You can go back to your bubble now and keep being surprised when the world doesn't turn the way you think it will. Don't forget to give Cheetos some more of your money. 👍

8 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Came back to see how you nut jobs were taking the news. Pretty much I expected. "He is poor victim. DERP STATE."  You can go back to your bubble now and keep being surprised when the world doesn't turn the way you think it will. Don't forget to give Cheetos some more of your money. 👍

Keep sucking Bidens shrively cock you homo...