THE BROWNS BOARD

School shooter was a woman who thought she was a man

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Then asshole Biden jokes about it... That fucking piece of shit needs to GOOOOOOO!!!

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Axe said:

I know we're all thinking the same thing so I'll go ahead and say it..

Anyone heard from Woody today? 🤪

No, I have a feeling since this shooter isn’t a Caucasian male he will sit this one out.

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Transgender is not only anti science but undoubtedly a mental disorder. Not that it necessarily causes this kind of behavior across-the-board but that fact remains. At least our liberal members can take some joy in the fact that it was a christian school that got shot up.

WSS 

He reportedly attended the school as a youth and possibly had something up his ass (pun intended) about Christianity's views on LBGTQ.

5 minutes ago, FY56 said:

He reportedly attended the school as a youth and possibly had something up his ass (pun intended) about Christianity's views on LBGTQ.

Just listening to some n b c coverage and pretty disgusted by the use of the pronoun "they."

Knowing the liberals had the newsreader said he or she that would have been the main story from here on 

WSS

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just listening to some n b c coverage and pretty disgusted by the use of the pronoun "they."

WSS

What a world we now live in. Never could have imagined it.

Mother talks about dialting  her son's newly formed vagina to keep the wound from closing up.

28 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Knowing the liberals had the newsreader said he or she that would have been the main story from here on 

WSS

Not to mention everyone referring to HIM as SHE.  What a strange country we have become.

• Like 1

This will easily be one of the most disgusting and regressive threads this cesspool of a board has to offer. Full of misinformation and lies. A great shit stain on Browns fandom. Posts in this thread have already proven it. When the shooter looks like you it doesn't say anything. When the shooter is different than you, and you don't like them, it defines that group. Fucking shocker there. 

Not even remotely worth getting into this shit show with you all. 

While conservatives jump at the chance to use a school shooting for anti trans rhetoric they'll miss the fucking point... ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING

We'll continue to do nothing. We'll continue to be a pathetic ass country when it comes to an issue no other developed country has. We'll continue to have half of this country get led around by the nose by saying the words "patriot" and "freedom" a lot. 

It's fucking pathetic. 

Hopefully real change can come in the years to follow. Eventually. When most voters have been at least indirectly affected by a mass shooting maybe something will be done. When so many ignorant ass voters are no longer voting. 

Now please, continue to quote me begging for a response. Act like you've accomplished anything. Throw your regular insults. I won't be replying to any of them. You can do your anti trans pro gun circle jerk in peace 

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This will easily be one of the most disgusting and regressive threads this cesspool of a board has to offer. Full of misinformation and lies. A great shit stain on Browns fandom. Posts in this thread have already proven it. When the shooter looks like you it doesn't say anything. When the shooter is different than you, and you don't like them, it defines that group. Fucking shocker there. 

Not even remotely worth getting into this shit show with you all. 

While conservatives jump at the chance to use a school shooting for anti trans rhetoric they'll miss the fucking point... ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING

We'll continue to do nothing. We'll continue to be a pathetic ass country when it comes to an issue no other developed country has. We'll continue to have half of this country get led around by the nose by saying the words "patriot" and "freedom" a lot. 

It's fucking pathetic. 

Hopefully real change can come in the years to follow. Eventually. When most voters have been at least indirectly affected by a mass shooting maybe something will be done. When so many ignorant ass voters are no longer voting. 

Now please, continue to quote me begging for a response. Act like you've accomplished anything. Throw your regular insults. I won't be replying to any of them. You can do your anti trans pro gun circle jerk in peace 

We're a pathetic country because of stupid losers like you... you are an "ENABLER" You're a good commie comrade arent you?

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, nickers said:

We're a pathetic country because of stupid losers like you... you are an "ENABLER" You're a good commie comrade arent you?

exactly. Unfortunately, woodpecker isn't alone, I think. Social media has helped to serious damage to so big a subculture of fake "eliteness" by hating.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

When the shooter looks like you it doesn't say anything

Woodpecker, you are a loser, bigtime, in life, seems to me.  And you are a liar. If it weren't for your attitude, I think we would feel sorry for you. The trans garbage is a mental illness. Denying reality is what leftwing nasty, inherently dishonest schmucks do.

Simply put, you don't post as much, maybe, because you keep seeing "mental illness" in reality, and you can't stand it.

It's sad. The real truth is, guns are just a tool. murderers have used bombs, arson and cars and knives, etc and you couldn't care less.

The political hate toward guns is bs. That is just reflecting your hatred for everything around you, everything that isn't you.

Every time one of these murders take place, most of us have the same stance - guns are not the cause. Maybe 150 MILLION AMERICANS HAVE GUNS MAYBE, and you pretend to be outraged over innocents' deaths.

Liar. Innocent deaths - fire burned down a house, the entire family died. You don't care. So many people died of covid - you couldn't care less to be mad at china or fauci. You are fake news.

You are ALL about electric cars. But you didn't post this cause you don't give a crap about the dying. Battery on ebike overheats, and....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mothers-anguish-after-daughter-21-died-in-flat-fire-caused-by-faulty-e-bike-battery/ar-AA1991co

"A mother has spoken of her anguish after her 21-year-old daughter died when an e-bike battery burst into flames at her London flat, blocking her escape."

See? You don't care at all because it doesn't relect any way for you to try to get attention to have a fake "I'm a vicious big bird"...

And as much as you hate, there is are so many things are you not.

The problem is, how you all feel conflicts with reality, so some of you HATE EVERTHING, and some of you HATE YOURSELVES, so some of you "change" into a different gender, or go off the deep end as a fake "new identity".

When THAT doesn't work, some of you act out in senseless rage, and project your lack of self love - you feel it's "everybody else's fault"

That is my thinkin on the subject.

Do you know the corrupt fbi HID the FACTS about how many times Americans PROTECTED their own lives, and lives of their families and friends, with their gun? IT's true.

The left, totally corrupt, hides the truth because it directly conflicts with reality. Facts show the left to be a bunch of perverted extreme haters of just about everything unless it makes them FEEEEEEELLLLLLL GOOOOD. That is why you on the left got so angry over fake narratives.  Latching onto fake, hostile narratives make you FEEL elite and special, with the singular attention you all get from venting.

So, someday, try to have a nice day in reality. As you are right now, if you did start to have a nice day, you would destroy it quickly,

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

exactly. Unfortunately, woodpecker isn't alone, I think. Social media has helped to serious damage to so big a subculture of fake "eliteness" by hating.

Woodpecker, you are a loser, bigtime, in life, seems to me.  And you are a liar. If it weren't for your attitude, I think we would feel sorry for you. The trans garbage is a mental illness. Denying reality is what leftwing nasty, inherently dishonest schmucks do.

Simply put, you don't post as much, maybe, because you keep seeing "mental illness" in reality, and you can't stand it.

It's sad. The real truth is, guns are just a tool. murderers have used bombs, arson and cars and knives, etc and you couldn't care less.

The political hate toward guns is bs. That is just reflecting your hatred for everything around you, everything that isn't you.

Every time one of these murders take place, most of us have the same stance - guns are not the cause. Maybe 150 MILLION AMERICANS HAVE GUNS MAYBE, and you pretend to be outraged over innocents' deaths.

Liar. Innocent deaths - fire burned down a house, the entire family died. You don't care. So many people died of covid - you couldn't care less to be mad at china or fauci. You are fake news.

You are ALL about electric cars. But you didn't post this cause you don't give a crap about the dying. Battery on ebike overheats, and....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mothers-anguish-after-daughter-21-died-in-flat-fire-caused-by-faulty-e-bike-battery/ar-AA1991co

"A mother has spoken of her anguish after her 21-year-old daughter died when an e-bike battery burst into flames at her London flat, blocking her escape."

See? You don't care at all because it doesn't relect any way for you to try to get attention to have a fake "I'm a vicious big bird"...

And as much as you hate, there is are so many things are you not.

The problem is, how you all feel conflicts with reality, so some of you HATE EVERTHING, and some of you HATE YOURSELVES, so some of you "change" into a different gender, or go off the deep end as a fake "new identity".

When THAT doesn't work, some of you act out in senseless rage, and project your lack of self love - you feel it's "everybody else's fault"

That is my thinkin on the subject.

Do you know the corrupt fbi HID the FACTS about how many times Americans PROTECTED their own lives, and lives of their families and friends, with their gun? IT's true.

The left, totally corrupt, hides the truth because it directly conflicts with reality. Facts show the left to be a bunch of perverted extreme haters of just about everything unless it makes them FEEEEEEELLLLLLL GOOOOD. That is why you on the left got so angry over fake narratives.  Latching onto fake, hostile narratives make you FEEL elite and special, with the singular attention you all get from venting.

So, someday, try to have a nice day in reality. As you are right now, if you did start to have a nice day, you would destroy it quickly,

Cal , you are a true Patriot brother and thank you for your service. 😎🙏🎯

• Thanks 1

• DieHardBrownsFan1 changed the title to School shooter was a woman who thought she was a man
20 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I've never seen Woody this upset.

C'mon you guys.

Woody got called out and tried to defend with dumbass rhetoric as usual...

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Vambo said:

I saw this.. Tuck was right on point as always... He's the only news source worth watching these days.. Him and Laura Ingraham are the only two beside Tami Lahren and Jeannie Pirro who keep it real... Everybody else are sellout BSers...

The cast of the View should be cancelled, Arrested and never heard from again..  THEY ARE INSTIGATORS OF VILE BEHAVIOR!

• Upvote 1