THE BROWNS BOARD

Book of Biden

Vambo

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Let the spinning begin.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gdp-us-economy-grows-at-33-annual-pace-in-fourth-quarter-faster-than-expected-133828802.html

The US economy grew at a faster rate than expected in the fourth quarter, capping off a year many expected to end in recession with one final economic surprise.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis's advance estimate of fourth quarter US gross domestic product (GDP) showed the economy grew at an annualized pace of 3.3% during the period, faster than consensus forecasts. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg estimated the US economy grew at an annualized pace of 2% during the period.

The reading came in lower than third quarter GDP, which was revised down to 4.9%. For the year, the US economy grew at an annualized rate of 2.5% up from 1.9% in 2022.

I wonder how many jobs Dementia Joe created? 😂🤣🤡

i always think of our very own proud biden supporters here on TBB

you know, the cult of TDS Lincoln project losers like cccp3 (for one)

who, like the people at any given biden outing and listen to the 

nin com poop in chief's  failed delivery of scripted remarks and laugh 

like its a recording for a laugh track .. or who offer up their children for a chance to have 

the pedo gobble up some perverted attention  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

i always think of our very own proud biden supporters here on TBB

you know, the cult of TDS Lincoln project losers like cccp3 (for one)

who, like the people at any given biden outing and listen to the 

nin com poop in chief's  failed delivery of scripted remarks and laugh 

like its a recording for a laugh track .. or who offer up their children for a chance to have 

the pedo gobble up some perverted attention  

You support a guy that has been adjudicated rapist. That you see this a sexual, it even sicker.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You support a guy that has been adjudicated rapist. That you see this a sexual, it even sicker.

And your president Joe Biden molests kids.. Wake up tool...

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

theres alot here, Ill go    s l o w l y     so you might catch some truth

you call  him a rapist - he was never even charged let alone convicted   

this= non factor but subject to future / legit  defamation charges on people like you ... 

you say adjudicated - EVERYONE in the free thinking intellegent world knows he is subject to 

a two -tier system of justice. 

and the side you continually troll with AND  will be proven false.   

lastly, you sick twisted perv - to think you can dismiss biden and his obvious bent towards children

here  as nothing sexual in itself shows just how lost you appear to be. 

You know you arent being taken seriously right? 

get help 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

theres alot here, Ill go    s l o w l y     so you might catch some truth

you call  him a rapist - he was never even charged let alone convicted   

this= non factor but subject to future / legit  defamation charges on people like you ... 

you say adjudicated - EVERYONE in the free thinking intellegent world knows he is subject to 

a two -tier system of justice. 

and the side you continually troll with AND  will be proven false.   

lastly, you sick twisted perv - to think you can dismiss biden and his obvious bent towards children

here  as nothing sexual in itself shows just how lost you appear to be. 

You know you arent being taken seriously right? 

get help 

A jury of 9 of his peers said he is a rapist. That is the reality. I understand you can't accept your cult leader has been adjudicated in a court of law to be a rapist. It doesn't matter whatever excuses you make for Cheetos he has been ruled by a jury of his peers as a rapist. Not sure how to make this clearer. You support a rapist. Spin all you want. You are OK with a rapist. 

7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

A jury of 9 of his peers said he is a rapist. That is the reality. I understand you can't accept your cult leader has been adjudicated in a court of law to be a rapist. It doesn't matter whatever excuses you make for Cheetos he has been ruled by a jury of his peers as a rapist. Not sure how to make this clearer. You support a rapist. Spin all you want. You are OK with a rapist. 

But you're ok with a child molester... Got it!

46 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Let me know when that happens in a court of law. Your feelings don't mean anything.

Neither do yours Commie... Read his Daughter Ashley's diary sometime...

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

Neither do yours Commie... Read his Daughter Ashley's diary sometime...

Did you somehow missed the 5 times that I told you nut jobs? Jury found that he forced his digits into a Carroll without her consent. You know, rape. You guys keep pretending it isn't. It is what cult members do after all. 

Did Donald Trump rape E. Jean Carroll? What the judge and jury said (usatoday.com)

7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Did you somehow missed the 5 times that I told you nut jobs? Jury found that he forced his digits into a Carroll without her consent. You know, rape. You guys keep pretending it isn't. It is what cult members do after all. 

Did Donald Trump rape E. Jean Carroll? What the judge and jury said (usatoday.com)

yeah.. A Jury that was bought and paid for by democrats you stupid moron... You're a hack...

11 minutes ago, nickers said:

yeah.. A Jury that was bought and paid for by democrats you stupid moron... You're a hack...

Bahahaha. It's a conspiracy!!!! 

• The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.
  • The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.

Oh wait, it's just a cult.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Let me know when that happens in a court of law. Your feelings don't mean anything.

Funny, you act like Dementia Joe is as clean as the driven snow.

IMG_5265.jpeg

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Bahahaha. It's a conspiracy!!!! 

• The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.
  • The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.

Oh wait, it's just a cult.

Oh damn they broke the code!