THE BROWNS BOARD

The Laughs Don't Stop

MLD Woody

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110056905834442204

"Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are “underage” (or possibly a man!). I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!"

"or possibly a man"... hahahha

lol. The UN "climate bomb is ticking" but THIS TIME they mean it LOL LOL.

it's a farce folks.

https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2023/03/20/u-n-predicts-again-a-climate-time-bomb-is-ticking-this-time-they-mean-it-n718970

I realize the woodpecker only posted this to get knee jerk reactions. Fair enough. That's part and parcel of the brownsboard political page.

My response is that either of these men would be better presidents of the United States than anyone the woodpecker would vote for. Especially the one he helped put into offic currently.

WSS

• Upvote 2

Not a Trump fan, but this upcoming indictment just seems silly. 

Looks like he's a womanizer. I think most knew that. 

I just find it silly to try to eliminate/erase him from candidacy via a $130,000 payment from campaign funds. 

Audit all these high- profile politician campaign funds. I'm sure there's plenty of BS in there.

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110056905834442204

"Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are “underage” (or possibly a man!). I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!"

"or possibly a man"... hahahha

Quite busty for being underaged girls. He's the one that looks underaged.

Photo is real but the accusation based on that photo is false. 

I believe most folks knew they would do the exact same thing to Desantis or anyone else that might seriously be

in contention for the nomination.

the left is at desperate war right now to keep their power, and get more and more of it til they can always have it. The left has NO principles - their emotions run them - so

no dirty cheapshot is a bad thing to them. What is troubling is .... how did so much of the American mainstream media sell out? they have gone from "it's our job to tell the truth" to "it's our job to lie and betray the American public".

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I believe most folks knew they would do the exact same thing to Desantis or anyone else that might seriously be

in contention for the nomination.

the left is at desperate war right now to keep their power, and get more and more of it til they can always have it. The left has NO principles - their emotions run them - so

no dirty cheapshot is a bad thing to them. What is troubling is .... how did so much of the American mainstream media sell out? they have gone from "it's our job to tell the truth" to "it's our job to lie and betray the American public".

Cal, it's TRUMP that's attacking Desantis... 

Also, Cal, it's adorable you just span threads with unrelated nonsense when you don't like the subject of the thread. The thing you accuse others of doing when they just post a conflicting view is what you ACTUALLY do all of the time. You break down when you lose your safe space. 

And Steve, maybe so, but this is also more interaction than 95% of threads posted on here. Cal or Vambo vomiting back up right wing links where the only replies are themselves are the majority of the board. I make one thread and a few posts once a week and all the MAGA folks come out, desperate to engage. This board is dead otherwise. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Also, Cal, it's adorable you just span threads with unrelated nonsense when you don't like the subject of the thread. The thing you accuse others of doing when they just post a conflicting view is what you ACTUALLY do all of the time. You break down when you lose your safe space. 

And Steve, maybe so, but this is also more interaction than 95% of threads posted on here. Cal or Vambo vomiting back up right wing links where the only replies are themselves are the majority of the board. I make one thread and a few posts once a week and all the MAGA folks come out, desperate to engage. This board is dead otherwise. 

0s.gif.8cee671b263e204926ea23e15d9c1a8d.gif

• Haha 2

Yes. And how is he doing it? By borrowing the lefts character assassination strategy. It works for them, so why not.

What's funny about that post is that he is cautioning DeSantis about the accusations of womanizing/sexual assault while at the same time showing a photo in an attempt to make people buy into it.  A sly one that guy Trump is.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And this thread you started is just a lame troll attempt.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

woodpecker - yes, yes, we talked about that elsewhere. I said Trump's attacks on Desantis was STUPID, and at this point, I don't support Trump - Desantis doesn't have the baggage of "whine whine mean tweets". So, you don't understand what you read, IF you read, and your subject was already discussed.

Perhaps you mean "the laughs at biden never stop" ? AGAIN. here's a list of what terrible tweeter Pres Trump accomplished GOOD?GREAT FOE AMERICA:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Now, birdie, here is your chance AGAIN - make a list of your obaMao and biden GGOD/GREAT accomplishments FOR AMERICA.

then compare them.  THAT will be hilarious. because you will fail AGAIN.

In the meantime, go squawk yerself.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker - yes, yes, we talked about that elsewhere. I said Trump's attacks on Desantis was STUPID, and at this point, I don't support Trump - Desantis doesn't have the baggage of "whine whine mean tweets". So, you don't understand what you read, IF you read, and your subject was already discussed.

Perhaps you mean "the laughs at biden never stop" ? AGAIN. here's a list of what terrible tweeter Pres Trump accomplished GOOD?GREAT FOE AMERICA:

Now, birdie, here is your chance AGAIN - make a list of your obaMao and biden GGOD/GREAT accomplishments FOR AMERICA.

Obama did a lot for LGBTQ community. That we know.

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Obama did a lot for LGBTQ community. That we know.

yes, but that wasn't any good for America. Reverse discrimination never is, you betcha.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What we need you to do is engage more. Disprove these right-wing links you claim to be nonsense. 

You engage in message board guerilla warfare. You make a few posts then hide.

On 3/22/2023 at 8:36 AM, MLD Woody said:

Maybe so? Yeah I'd say more like exactly. 

Here's the thing WP,. This is called political discussion even though too often it is just political pissing somebody off. And yes there aren't many liberal responses to most of the posts which, in my opinion, or valid posts. Could be a few reasons for that.

One reason might be is that liberals realize the situation is fucked up and realizing that they supported the administration that made it happen are embarrassed to respond. Understandable.

Another reason is that liberals probably realize that the situation is fucked up but they hate trump too much to admit anything that conservatives do is correct.

So yes, when you post nonsense people will naturally respond to it whether responses are insightful or nonsense.

Too often the responses to actual fucked up situations are bitching about the board or bitching about some member of the board. You don't like or trump trump trump.

WSS

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Here's the thing WP,. This is called political discussion even though too often it is just political pissing somebody off. And yes there aren't many liberal responses to most of the posts which, in my opinion, or valid posts. Could be a few reasons for that.

One reason might be is that liberals realize the situation is fucked up and realizing that they supported the administration that made it happen are embarrassed to respond. Understandable.

Another reason is that liberals probably realize that the situation is fucked up but they hate trump too much to admit anything that conservatives do is correct.

So yes, when you post nonsense people will naturally respond to it whether responses are insightful or nonsense.

Too often the responses to actual fucked up situations are bitching about the board or bitching about some member of the board. You don't like or trump trump trump.

WSS

Another reason is that he is rarely able to provide an argument against or disprove those right-wing links he calls total bullshit. So, he does the only thing he can do. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You live in a fun little reality, huh? If you truly think that's why there aren't "liberal" posters on here then you're so far off there's no helping you

On 3/23/2023 at 8:48 AM, FY56 said:

What we need you to do is engage more. Disprove these right-wing links you claim to be nonsense. 

You engage in message board guerilla warfare. You make a few posts then hide.

Hey son, I'm back. I saw you kept quoting me hoping I'd respond. 

I did exactly what you described for years. You should know given your multiple accounts. I still disprove stuff now. But it really isn't worth my time. It never was, and it is even less so now. There were other intelligent posters here in the past, conservative, liberal, whatever, and they've left. The right wing MAGA living cesspool that this place has become drove off any real, intelligent discussion. I can post hate facts from legitimate organizations only to hear how NASA is biased and then get a Red State opinion piece or a copy and paste Google search thrown in my face. The majority of you really are just are, at worst, completely blinded by your politics and at best incompetent morons. I've done the song and dance you e described for years. It isn't worth the effort now. So sorry, this thread will remain the right wing circle jerk it's become. (and the usual folks can reply to this with some false sense of victory)

On 3/22/2023 at 5:45 PM, calfoxwc said:

Aaawwweee

Gotta love Cal still fanboying over Trump. "but the list! See the list! He's so great!"

Its just so cute imagining you copy and pasting that list whenever someone disses your hero

It's a common internet shit "debate" tactic to throw a ton of crap at the wall and hope something sticks. Trying to force me to disprove ALL of it (even though, even if I had hard facts, you still wouldn't agree). 

There is literally nothing that is less worth my time than going through that list or providing you with some list. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Aaawwweee

Gotta love Cal still fanboying over Trump. "but the list! See the list! He's so great!"

Its just so cute imagining you copy and pasting that list whenever someone disses your hero

It's a common internet shit "debate" tactic to throw a ton of crap at the wall and hope something sticks. Trying to force me to disprove ALL of it (even though, even if I had hard facts, you still wouldn't agree). 

There is literally nothing that is less worth my time than going through that list or providing you with some list. 

You never have any "Facts"... Therein lies the problem... You believe all the communist horse shit jammed down your throat...

There were other intelligent posters here in the past, conservative, liberal, whatever, and they've left. The right wing MAGA living cesspool that this place has become drove off any real, intelligent discussion.

Notice I haven't been around lately Woody?  The above is the reason why. FWIW, I'm living my life a lot happier now. Your assessment of what this forum has devolved into is from my POV- entirely accurate.   

You live in a fun little reality, huh? If you truly think that's why there aren't "liberal" posters on here then you're so far off there's no helping you

They can wallow in their swamp, or Kari LAKE for that matter... I have better things to do with my time than try to have a rational discussion with the QAnon crowd.

BTW FY... Those of us with a few communicating neurons- and some small sense of morality-have gotten mighty tired and appalled at DJT's now incessant name calling.. Horseface, Mad Dog, Psycho, terrorist... Some in the MAGA crowd, er cult- still want this nut job to be president again? Unreal!!! Once the multiple legal festivities that Orangie is embroiled in are over, I hope the folks he's denigrated start bringing defamation lawsuits against him.  Yep, some here take their cue from the Orange windbag in the name calling department, and I'm totally fed up with it. 

Adios, muchachos.  Have a nice conspiracy day.  

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Notice I haven't been around lately Woody?  The above is the reason why. FWIW, I'm living my life a lot happier now. Your assessment of what this forum has devolved into is from my POV- entirely accurate.   

They can wallow in their swamp, or Kari LAKE for that matter... I have better things to do with my time than try to have a rational discussion with the QAnon crowd.

BTW FY... Those of us with a few communicating neurons- and some small sense of morality-have gotten mighty tired and appalled at DJT's now incessant name calling.. Horseface, Mad Dog, Psycho, terrorist... Some in the MAGA crowd, er cult- still want this nut job to be president again? Unreal!!! Once the multiple legal festivities that Orangie is embroiled in are over, I hope the folks he's denigrated start bringing defamation lawsuits against him.  Yep, some here take their cue from the Orange windbag in the name calling department, and I'm totally fed up with it. 

Alcohol is known for bringing out the drunk personalities of those who drink it, but we’re going to discuss how to stop being an angry drunk. There are several personality types that many people fall into, but one of the most common and perhaps most dangerous is the angry drunk. Drunk personalities include:

• The Emotional Drunk – Prone to weeping or pouring their heart out to friends.
  • The Flirty Drunk – Seeks to chat up and get cozy with their romantic interests.
  • The Social Drunk – Sober introverts who become drunk socialites, eager to talk to the world.
  • The Angry Drunk – The angry drunk is infamous for turning unpredictable and unsafe after getting drunk. They usually have a few drinks and immediately turn too aggressive for the given setting. They also take the slightest offense or insult and immediately turn things into an altercation.

Alcoholism and Anger

28 minutes ago, hoorta said:

This "Nut job" as you call him had us on the right track.... Your Commie Comrades are killing this nation.. Bydone doesn't know what day it is let alone what year it is or what country he's even working for... Stop being an "Enabler" for the "Demasses" Larry... I know somewhere deep down you know it's wrong... Are you gonna be the first in your neighborhood to sign your Grandkids up for gender reassignment Larry?... You can't possibly think this is good...

• Haha 1